Vacation Part 1

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

Taeyeon walked besides her lovely wife. "Whoa! It's so pretty!" Tiffany smiled at all the beautiful sights she saw, marveling the island. The older girl smiled, she was marveled her stunning wife. Tiffany turned to face Taeyeon and smiled. "Isn't it pretty Taetae?" she asked. Her husband nodded and smiled, "Yes it is, but nothing is more beautiful than my wife," she replied, making Tiffany blush. "You really think I'm beautiful?" Tiffany asked, biting her bottom lip nervously. Taeyeon chuckled, and nodded.

It was the middle of the day and Tiffany wanted to go to the beach. So that's where the two headed, side by side. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and smiled, "You can hold my hand," she says shyly. Taeyeon turned to face her. "What?" she asked. Tiffany bit her bottom lip nervously and shook her head. The older girl smiled and grabbed Tiffany's hand, she looked straight ahead. The younger girl kept looking to the side, trying to hide her red cheeks.

 

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"My wife, she looked beautiful that day. She always looks beautiful, but the way she was amused by every sight and the way her eyes widen when she was surprised, it made her look even more beautiful to me."

"How did you feel when she suddenly said you could grab her hand?" the producers asked.

"I thought it was cute. She said it shyly and as soon as she did, she turned away. It was the first time I saw her, that shy. But I held her hand anyways, I really wanted to hold her hand, so I'm glad she allowed me to.

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"How did you feel when you told Taeyeon she could hold your hand?" the producers asked.

Tiffany starts laughing nervously, "Aigoo, it's so embarrassing, she probably thought I was crazy! I wanted her to hold my hand, but Taeyeon would never make the first move so I told her. I hope Taetae can make the first move without me having to tell her anything another time.

 

                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon still held hands as they reached the beach. "Let's go in the water Taetae," Tiffany says. Taeyeon nods and leads her to the water, not once letting go of her hand. The two girls started playing in the water. They splashed each other. Tiffany pushed her husband down and run away laughing. Since her ankle was still hurt, she could run very fast, so her husband quickly caught up to her. Grabbed her from the waist, picked her up and spun her around. Tiffany laughed hard.

"I'm going to throw you for pushing me down," Taeyeon says. Tiffany tightly holds on to  Taeyeon, "No Taetae please!" she begs. Taeyeon laughs and pretends to let go. "Taetae no!" Tiffany yells. The older girl smiles and slowly puts Tiffany down. The wife still has her arms wrapped around her husband's neck. "You can let go now," Taeyeon says. Tiffany opens her eyes and quickly unwraps her arms from Taeyeon's neck.

Taeyeon smiles and wraps her arms around Tiffany's waist, pulling her close. Tiffany's eyes widen, shocked by Taeyeon's sudden actions. Their bodies are close, but their faces are far apart. "What are you doing Taetae?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon smiles, "Can't I have my wife close to me?" she asks. Tiffany nods and bites her bottom lip. "Your nervous, I can tell," Taeyeon says, she gets closer to Tiffany's face.

 

 

                                                              

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have any of you Sones watch Girls' Generation's new video OH! Japanese Version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ochscX5rvqA&feature=g-u-u