Bye Mushroom

We Got Married: TaeNy

twilight+meadow.jpg

 

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

Tiffany's POV

  We're here!" Taeyeon announces. I look around in awe at the beautiful place that hides behind a forest of trees. "It's so beautiful here Taetae! Where are we?" I ask her. She smiles, "I found this place a long time ago. It's always so quiet and empty when I come, so I like to visit here and think," she says. I nod and smile. Taeyeon sits down on the grass and pulls me down with her. I sit in between her legs and lean back, her arms are wrapped tightly around me.

  I feel Taeyeon unwrap her arms from me and lay back on the grass, I smile and lay down beside her. She takes my hand and holds it tightly, I look at her and she looks back at me. "Come closer mushroom," Taeyeon whispers softly. I do as she says and get closer, she grabs my waist and pulls me as close to her as I can possibly get.

  "Taetae, remember when you said that....I mean everything to you?" I ask nervously. "Yeah, I remember," she replies as she kisses my forehead, making me smile. I look up at her and meet her eyes with my own, "What does that mean?" I ask her. She smiles and kisses my cheek, "It means that...without you, I couldn't live. That I need you to be happy and to smile. It means that I care for you a lot," she says softly. I smile and hide my red face from her. I hear her chuckle as she removes my hands from my face. She leans down and kisses me softly and I kiss back without hesitation.

  For the rest of the time, I enjoy my last day with Taeyeon. We laugh and smile and talk together. "You mean everything to me Taeyeon," I whisper into her ear. She turns to look at me and smiles, I smile back and kiss her quickly.

*****

  We arrive home after our long day. Taeyeon is carrying me in her arms. She walks us all the way to our bedroom and drops me on the bed, I pull her down with me. "Before I leave tomorrow, can we do one more thing?" I ask. Taeyeon shakes her head, "No Tiffany, we can't do that anymore," she whispers. "But Taetae, don't you want something to remember me?" I ask her as I bite down on my bottom lip. "I'll remember you Tiffany, now please let go," Taeyeon says. I ignore her and kiss her roughly. She pulls away and looks at me, "We can't do it because you have to rest, you leave early tomorrow."

  I sigh and let her go, "You just don't understand!" I yell at her. "Tiffany, we said that last time at your concert was our last, why are you being like this?" she asks. I ignore her and burry my face in my pillow. It's quiet for a while, but I know she's is still there, watching me.

  I feel when she comes and lays down beside me. She wraps her arms around me. "You really want to do this?" she asks. I look at her and nod slowly. "Okay then," she says as she pulls me on top of her. I look at her and smile before kissing her. Soon the room is filled with our screams and moans.

 

**********

 

Taeyeon's POV

  I woke up next morning with Tiffany in my arms. I looked at her beautiful face and sighed, "I'm gonna miss you," I whisper softly. Her eyes are still closed when I lean down and kiss her forehead. "I love you," I whisper into her ear. Then I get up and start packing her things to let her rest. When I'm finished I go out to the kitchen and cook us breakfast.

  "Good morning Taetae!" I hear Tiffany yell. I smile and turn to face her, she walks into my arms and wraps her legs on around my waist as she rest her head on my upper body. I kiss the top of the head and we stay like this for a few minutes. "Will you miss me?" she asks. "Of course I'll miss you. You know...that you mean everything to me," I whisper. Tiffany looks up at me and smiles, "Thanks for last night Taetae, and when I'm gone don't flirt with other girls." I smile and kiss her, "Why would I, when I have the prettiest and sweetest wife ever."

*****

  I drove Tiffany to the airport later. We didn't speak, she just held my hand tightly, not letting it go even for a second. "We're here," I say to her. She looks at me and sadly smiles, "Can you..help me with my bags?" she asks. I nod and we both get out of the car.

  "Umma!" Yuri yells as she comes running up to us with Yoona and Seohyun following. They all greet me before hugging Tiffany tightly. "Our plane is that way, we'll wait for you, okay unnie?" Seohyun says as she points to were their manager is standing. Tiffany nods and smiles. "Don't take too long umma," Yoona say before they all wave goodbye at me and leave towards their plane.

  I pull Tiffany in for a hug, she hugs me tightly, not wanting to let go. "Mushroom, you have to go now," I whisper. She pulls away from our embrace and looks at me, "Tiffany, don't cry," I whisper as I wipe away tears from her beautiful face. She kisses me quickly and pulls away. "I don't want to go," Tiffany says. I hug her again, "You have too."

  We hug for a while before pulling away. "Bye Taetae." I let go of her hand and smile sadly, "Call me every day." She nods, "I will. Bye." Tiffany turns around and walks towards her friends. She looks back at me and waves. I smile and wave, and watch her leave. Once she's gone a single tear rolls down my face.

 

 

Thanks to the people who voted this story up. ^-^

I'll try to update later