Anniversary

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

Taeyeon felt soft lips attacking hers, she slowly opened her eyes and saw Tiffany. A smile formed on her lips as she started kissing back. The younger girl smiled and pulled away from her husband. "We should get dressed before they show up," Taeyeon says. Tiffany shakes her head, "I don't want too yet Taetae, can't we stay like this a while longer?" she asks.

Taeyeon nods and smiles, "Okay mushroom." Tiffany smiles and gets back under the covers and into Taeyeon's protective arms.

"Are you ever going to regret what we did?" Tiffany asks her husband. Taeyeon is surprised by Tiffany's question, "Your really straight forward mushroom," the husband says. The wife looks up at her, "I just want to make sure." The older girl shakes her head, "I'll never regret it mushroom, but we shouldn't do that anymore," Taeyeon says.

Tiffany stays quiet for the longest time, "So it was just a onetime thing?" she asks. Taeyeon sighs, "Tiffany, it was just for fun, you said so. We both agreed that it would be just once." The younger girl stands up, "Okay," Tiffany stands up and walks into the bathroom.

Taeyeon stays in bed, she lays back and closes her eyes. The older girl thinks back to last night. "Mushroom, can we talk?" Taeyeon yells after a long time. Tiffany comes out seconds later, the only thing around her slim body is a short towel. Taeyeon looked at her wife's wet body.

"What?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon tries to look away from her wife's body. "A-are you mad at me?" the husband asks. The younger girl drops the towel, she starts changing into new clothes, "I don't know," she says. "Tiffany, I don't want to argue," Taeyeon says.

Tiffany is now fully dressed. "I'm not made Taetae, and I know you won't be able to resist me. That definitely wasn't our last time," the younger girl winks and kisses Taeyeon, "By the way, happy one year anniversary Taetae," Tiffany says before getting up and leaving the room

 

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

Tiffany smiled big as her hair and makeup was getting done. This morning, the couple had received a mission card, congratulating them on their one year anniversary. Also, the mission card had the mission Tiffany had been waiting for, wedding photo shoot!

Taeyeon sat beside her, also getting her makeup done. "I'm so excited Taetae!" Tiffany says happily. "I know you are," the husband replies. The younger girl pouts, "Aren't you excited to see me in a wedding dress?" she asks. "Of course I am mushroom, I know you'll look beautiful," Taeyeon says. Tiffany smiles again and goes back to getting her hair and makeup done.

 

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"I'm excited to do this photo shoot with Taetae. I've seen Seohyun's photos from when she was on the show, and I was envious. She got to wear beautiful dresses, and her husband was handsome, but now I get to experience it with Taetae, so I'm happy."

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"I know that my wife will look beautiful, I'm glad that I get to share this experience with her. Today is our one year anniversary, and I know that the photo shoot means a lot to Tiffany. I'll try hard to make today memorable for her.

 

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon plays around with her phone as she waits for Tiffany to reveal herself in her wedding dress. It's been 20 minutes but Taeyeon keeps patiently waiting for her wife.

"Taetae are you ready to see me?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon puts her phone away, "Yes mushroom," she replies. The curtains slowly open up, finally reveling the beautiful wife. Tiffany smiles, her wedding dress look perfect on her. It's long and beautiful but not too extravagant.

The husband stares in awe, not being able to take his eyes off his beautiful wife. "How do I look Taetae?" Tiffany asks. "You look absolutely beautiful....you look wow!" Taeyeon says. The wife smiles and blushes, "Thanks Taetae," Tiffany smiles and walks to her husband, she gives her a tight hug.