Two Months Later

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

~2 Months Later

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

  "Taetae, just one more month!" Tiffany squeals into the phone. The husband smiles happily, "I know mushroom, just one more month. I can't wait to see you." The younger girl is literally jumping up and down on her bed. "I can't wait to see you Taetae, I miss you so so so so so much!" the wife says. Taeyeon smiles to herself, "Fany, calm down, I don't want you to hurt yourself." Tiffany stops jumping and sits on her bed calmly, "Sorry Taetae, but I'm excited. I miss you so much and I wanna hug you, and kiss you and cuddle with you and talk to you and I wanna do everything!" The husband chuckles, "Mushroom, have you been eating and sleeping well?" she suddenly asks. The younger girl nods as if her husband could see her, "Of course Taetae, I'm a good girl." The older girl smiles, "Good job."

  The girls talk for a while longer before saying their goodbyes. "Bye Taetae! I'll dream about you tonight!" Tiffany says. Taeyeon smiles, "And I'll dream of you, now go to bed." The wife says goodbye again and hangs up. She gets under her covers and smiles as she tightly hugs her pillow. "I love you so much Taetae, hehe."

  Meanwhile, Taeyeon smiles to herself and start strumming the strings of her guitar. She starts humming a few words to herself and them she writes some of them in her notebook. Jessica knocks on the door, and walks in without getting a response. She smiles at Taeyeon, "Another song for your wife?" she asks as she sits beside her. The older girl nods and smiles.

  "Have you thought about confessing yet?" the ice princess asked. The older girl nods, "I've decided that maybe after the show, I might confess." Jessica frowns, "Why not now?" she asked.

  Taeyeon looks down at her guitar and leans back on the headboard of her bed. "Because Sica, after the show, even if I get rejected, I wouldn't have to face her again." Jessica looks at her, "Taeyeon, your stupid." The older girl shakes her head, "I'm not stupid, I'm just...trying to protect my heart."

 

 

I promise to update again after I study for my test!

Should TaeNy reunite in the next chapter or the one after?