First Meeting

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

"How do you want your future husband to be?" the producer asked. Tiffany smiled and looked at the camera, "I want my husband to be, sweet and I want him to take good care of me. I also want someone who is honest," she says. "Okay cut, thanks Tiffany," the producer, Tiffany thanks everyone and leaves with her manager.

They get in the car, "Oppa when will I be able to meet my husband?" Tiffany asks. "Tomorrow," he says. The eye-smiling beauty nods, she was excited to be in one of her all time favorite shows 'We Got Married.' When she got to her dorm, she went straight to her friends room. "Seo!" she said. The young girl looked up from the book she read and smiled, "Hi unnie," she says.

Tiffany walks towards her and sits on her bed, "Seo, I need advice," she says. "Okay. With what unnie?" Seohyun asks. "Tomorrow I'll finally meet my husband, do you have any advice?" Tiffany asked, since her best friend had gone through this experience before. The maknae nods, "Try to find something in common so it isn't awkward. Also ask him about himself, so you'll get to know him better quickly," she says. Tiffany smiles, "Thanks Seo," she says. "No problem unnie."

Tiffany goes into her room, shared with her friend Yoona. "Hi unnie!" the girl says. Tiffany smiles, "Yoona! Help me pick an outfit for tomorrow, I want to look good when I meet my husband." The younger girl smiles and nods. The two girls look through every single thing in the closet at least twice before finally choosing the perfect outfit. "Thanks for the help Yoona," Tiffany says.

 

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"How do you picture your wife?"

Taeyeon thought for a second, "I only hope that she is nice and beautiful on the inside," she says. After finishing Taeyeon left. She still wasn't too happy about being on the show, but her manager thought it would be good publicity.

"Oppa how long do you think I'll have to stay on the show?" Taeyeon asked. He shrugged his shoulders, "Some of the couples stay on for at least a year," he says. Taeyeon sighs, "I hope I won't get aired up with someone annoying," she says to herself.

When Taeyeon gets to her dorm, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Sooyoung were waiting to hear about her wife. "I didn't meet her yet," she says. The girls sigh. "Then let's go pick your outfit!" Jessica says. Taeyeon shakes her head, "I'm not trying to impress her," she says. "Fine, whatever."

 Taeyeon walks into the her room and put headphones in her ears, she lays back on her bed and drifts to sleep.

 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon quietly sits in a big stage, the lights are all off, the camera is on her, everyone is waiting for the beautiful wife to arrive, everyone, except Taeyeon, she's dreading it. But she has to remember to put on a good show for the viewers who will watch.

Everyone holds their breath when they hear heels clicking against the wall. One of the camera focuses on Taeyeon while the other looks at the door, waiting for the beauty to walk in. Taeyeon sighs silently. The door slowly opens and in walks the beautiful, tall, red haired, eye-smiling beauty known as Tiffany Hwang. She looks around but sees no one in the dark room.

The lights come on after a few seconds. Tiffany is shocked, she sees Taeyeon on the stage. "Annyeonghaseyo" Tiffany says as she bows politely. Taeyeon repeats her actions and also greets her politely. The younger girl slowly walks up to the stage.

"Are you my husband?" she shyly asks. Taeyeon nods, "Yes," she says. "Oh," Tiffany says. Taeyeon chuckles, "Your disappointed." Tiffany quickly shakes her head, "Aniyo, I just want expecting....a-" Tiffany stops talking. "A girl." Taeyeon says for her. Tiffany looks up at Taeyeon and nods shyly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a short first chapter cause I want your opinions first. Thanks for subscribing!