We Got Married: Taeny Goodbye Special

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

Hey everyone, since many people voted on the poll, I decided to combine both the two missions of writing a song and camping. I hope you enjoy my final chapter. It was sad to write it, because I know it will be my last for this story. Thanks for everything, I'm really appreciative of everything.

 

WE GOT MARRIED: TAENY (ENDING PROMO)

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

  Tiffany was still upset with Taeyeon, but for the show, the pretended to act like a happy couple. The girls had a good on-screen relationship, however, Taeyeon was still trying to figure out how to make it to her wife off-screen. She knew she had to hurry, their time together would come to an end very soon, and Taeyeon wanted to make Tiffany happy at least one more time, but it might be too late, their last mission might be coming sooner the expected.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

  Taeyeon was rehearsing with her friends when the camera crew and director of We Got Married walked in. The older girl looked up, she was surprised to see them there. They didn't say anything, instead they gave her a mission card. Taeyeon took it and walked out of the practice room, the camera crew followed. She went to the rooftop of the building and sat, there was a smile on her face as she opened the card. As Taeyeon read the card her smile faded, now she had a pained look on her face. It was a card, telling her that Tiffany's last mission would be in one week.

~*~*~*~*~*~

*Taeyeon's Confessional

  "While I was practicing with my friends, the cameras came in and I was surprised to see them there. Then I got a mission card and I was excited about having another mission and sharing another experience with my wife. However, after reading the mission card, my heart broke because it said that in a week, my marriage to Tiffany would be over, and I'm not ready for it to end."

~*~*~*~*~*~

  Meanwhile, Tiffany was shooting a CF with her friends. Since she was filming, the WGM camera production team couldn't interrupt, they waited patiently for her to finish, when she did, they gave her a mission card. The young girl thanked them and opened it quickly, she felt tears form in her eyes as she read the mission card.

  Seohyun, watched her friend from afar, because she had experienced this, the maknae knew how her friend felt. She immediately walked towards her and hugged her tightly. "It's okay to cry," she whispers. Tiffany let her tears fall freely from her eyes. "I'm sorry unnie," Seohyun apologized. The older girl continue to cry and didn't say anything.

~*~*~*~*~*~

*Tiffany's Confessional

  "After reading the mission card, I couldn't control my feelings. I was sad, I couldn't believe what the card said. I'm thankful to Seohyun, for comforting me, she understands because she's been through it. In a week, Taeyeon and I will spend our last day together and then our marriage will be officially over. It's heartbreaking."

~*~*~*~*~*~

  Their last mission, was writing a song together, they hadn't seen each other the day they both received  the heartbreaking mission card, and met a day after that. Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly, the older girl picked her up. "I can't believe it Taetae, I don't want to leave you!" the wife cries. The husband puts her wife down and pecks her lip, "Stop crying mushroom, please. We're writing a song together, and then we're going camping. We're going to have so much fun, I promise you!" the older girl says with a smile, she was trying to stay strong for her wife. Tiffany looks down and nods.

  The two girls hold each other's hands and walk into a recording studio. They sit down and start writing a song. "Do you have any ideas mushroom?" Taeyeon asks. The wife shakes her head and looks down, "Not yet Taetae."

  For the next couple of days the girl work on their song together. Since they were both full of ideas, they ended up writing two songs that they would perform at an award ceremony together. After that they would go on their final date and say their last goodbyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~

  Tiffany and Taeyeon were backstage in the award ceremony, getting ready for their performance together. "Are you nervous mushroom?" Taeyeon asked. The young girl just shakes her head sadly and looks at her husband, by the end of this night, Taeyeon would no longer be hers. "I'm fine," Tiffany replies.

  The two girls hold hands as they practice and wait for their turn to perform. "Taeyeon, please come this way!" someone says. The husband quickly kisses her wife's cheek and runs to the other side of the stage. Tiffany smiles and someone leads her to her side of the stage. They hear the music start. Taeyeon comes out first, and sings her part beautifully. Tiffany joins her on the stage, and their beautiful voices fill the big room.

 

 

 

  After their first song, they perform the second one. Again, it was beautiful. Even though many people were clapping and cheering loudly, the  two girls could only concentrate on each other.

                                                                                 

 

           

    tumblr_mc5ddfDjHq1rzqrieo1_500.jpg

 

  After their performance, they rushed backstage. Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly and kissed her forehead, "You were so amazing mushroom!" The wife smiles, "We did great Taetae!" Tiffany and Taeyeon change out of their performance outfits and leave, along with the WGM camera crew following them. They couldn't miss any part of their final date after all.

~*~*~*~*~*~

  The two arrived at beautiful camping resort. They had a cabin, because Tiffany was terrified of bugs and there was no way of convincing her to camp outside, even if it was for a short while. "Taetae, I'm hungry will you cook for me?" the wife asked sweetly. The husband jus nodded and agreed, meanwhile, Tiffany went outside to look around. The older girl didn't notice when her wife left, she was too busy preparing food for her. The camera crew had also stayed with the husband, stupid right?

  "Mushroom!" Taeyeon called after an hour. No answer. "Mushroom the food is ready!" the husband called again. Still no answer. "Tiffany! Where are you?" Taeyeon ran around the small cabin, but her wife was missing. She made sure to look everywhere in the cabin, but Tiffany wasn't there. Without saying anything, the older girl ran out of the cabin and into the dark forest filled with only trees. The camera crew couldn't keep up with the worried husband.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

Taeyeon's POV

  I knew the camera crew had stayed behind, but I didn't care, all I cared about was finding Tiffany. "Tiffany!" I yelled out loud. "MUSHROOM!" I screamed louder. There was no answer. I continued to run around the forest of trees, it was getting dark, but I didn't care, I had to find Tiffany. I looked up, the sun was going down.

  "Tiffany!" I yelled. "Taetae!" I hear her yell. I run towards the sound of her voice. "Baby, don't move I'm coming!" I yell loud enough for her to hear. "Hurry please!" she yells back. I run towards the direction I heard her voice coming from.

  After a few minutes, I see her. "Mushroom," I smile as she runs to me and hugs me tightly, I hug her back and kiss her. "Don't scare me like that," I whisper against her lips. She hugs me tightly and cries softly, "I was scared Taetae, I couldn't get out of here. I wanna go back," she whispers. I nod and kiss the top of her head, "Let's go." She looks up at me and smiles sadly, I look at her and kiss her again, she kisses back, I know that this kiss might be our last. She wraps her arms around my neck, and I pull her close by wrapping mine arms around her small waist.

  Tiffany pulls away after a few seconds. "The show is almost over Taetae," she whispers. I nod slowly and kiss her cheek, "Let's go back home, we need to start packing." She just nods and holds my hand tightly as I lead us out of the forest.

~*~*~*~*~*~

  (TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

  The two girl decided to go back to their home instead of camping. The ride home wasn't long. They arrived quickly at their house. The two walk in and go to their room. Tiffany sadly looks around and feel tears forming in her eyes again. "We're leaving this place today," she whispers. Taeyeon grabs her hand and kisses her cheek, "Come on, I'll help you pack your things."

  The two finish packing their things. By the time their done, it is dark out. "Do you want to keep our wedding photos?" Taeyeon asks Tiffany. The younger girl quickly nods and takes the photo album and the big wedding picture that hung on the wall of their living room. They walk out of their empty house and load their things in Taeyeon's car.

  The ride to the Girls' Generation dorm is quiet. Both girls know what they want to say, but neither of them speak. "Will you miss me as your husband?" Taeyeon finally asks. Tiffany nods, "I'll miss you a lot." After that, no one speaks.

  The ride to Tiffany's dorm was too short. "I'll help you," Taeyeon grabs some of Tiffany's things and starts walking inside with her. They put all the stuff down, luckily, the rest of the girls are already asleep. "Come on let's take a walk outside."

  Tiffany and Taeyeon hold hands as they stroll down the empty and quiet street. The two sit down for a while and talk. "Thanks for being a great husband Taetae, I'll miss you," Tiffany whispers. Taeyeon hugs her wife and kisses the top of her head, "We'll meet again." The younger girl just nods and cries silently. They stay like this for a few minutes. "We should go back, it's getting late," Taeyeon finally says, a few tears also rolled down her cheeks.

~*~*~*~*~*~

*Taeyeon's Confessional

  "Walking Tiffany back to her dorm, that was the hardest part. That's really when it hit me that, after today, Tiffany wouldn't be my wife anymore. And that's sad." Taeyeon starts to cry, "We experienced so much together, I'm not ready to let her go. I love Tiffany so much. I can't see myself waking up and not being able to see her beautiful smile everyday. I can't see myself smiling, without her smiling with me. Although it hurts, I have to let her go but...." the girl looks down and wipes away a few tears, "I..don't want to let her go yet. I'm not ready."

~*~*~*~*~*~

  The girls reach the front of Tiffany's dorm. The two girl hug tightly one last time, Tiffany cries hard, she doesn't want to let go, because she know once she does, the love of her life will be gone for good. Taeyeon pulls away from the hug first, only to kiss her wife one last time the wife returns the kiss as tears roll down her face. "Please don't go," the wife whispers against her husband's lips.  The older girl lets go of her wife's hand and smiles sadly. "Go inside mushroom." The younger girl nods obediently and turns around as she walks inside her dorm. Tiffany looks back once more.

~*~*~*~*~*~

*Tiffany's Confessional

  "When you spend so much of your time with someone, you end up loving them. When we were in front of my dorm everything came rushing back to me. Our first meeting. Our first kiss. Our first argument. Meeting her family. Absolutely everything came rushing back to me. And I didn't want to let her go," Tiffany smiles sadly, "I...didn't want to let go because once I let go, she's gone forever and I can't be without her, she's really like my husband, protecting me, taking care of me and watching over me." Now tears roll down her beautiful face, "She was a great husband and I'm sad that it's over, but I...," the young girl looks away from the camera and cries hard, not being able to finish her sentence.

~*~*~*~*~*~

  Tiffany walks inside her dorm, she waves goodbye and cries before she closes the door behind her. Taeyeon looks down and walks back to her car, already missing her wife being by her side. That was the end of We Got Married for them. No more cameras, no more being followed around everywhere. No more Taeny?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

  The camera crew finally left Taeyeon alone, and she ran back to her mushrooms dorm, determined to confess her true feelings today. She took a deep breath before knocking on the Girls' Generation dorm door loudly. A very angry sleepy girl answered the door, "What?!" she said. Taeyeon smiled at Yuri and ran past her to the last door on the hallway. The maknae stood there, blocking the way.

  "Are you going to confess to Tiffany unnie?" Seohyun asked. The older girl nodded and walked into Tiffany's room when Seohyun let her past. She closed the door behind her and locked it, not wanting to be interrupted. "Baby?" the older girl whispered. The eye-smiling beauty looks up at her with big, sad, puffy, red eyes, "Taeyeon?" she whispers as she stands up and walks to her. Taeyeon smiles and looks down, "I'm here, if that makes anything better." Tiffany hugs her and is about to kiss her but stops herself, remembering that the short girl is front of her was no longer her husband. "I wanted to talk mushroom, sit," Taeyeon says with a small smile.

  The girls sit on the bed, it's quiet for a moment. "I have something to say," Taeyeon says. Tiffany bites her bottom lip and nods, telling Taeyeon to go on. The older girl takes a deep breath she takes her mushroom's hands in her own, and smiles, "Tiffany, I love you. I've loved you ever since our first kiss. I loved you even more after making love to you for the first time. I loved you even more when you met my parents and I love you even more now. I can't hide it anymore Tiffany, it wasn't just a show to me, it was real, everything was real to me. I love you, I don't even care if you reject my feelings because-" before Taeyeon can say anything else, she's interrupted by a pair of soft lips on hers. Tiffany was kissing her and Taeyeon was happily kissing back.

  The younger girl pulled away after a few seconds, she smiles and gives Taeyeon something. Her pink notebook, with all her confessions. "Remember when I got angry at you because you almost read it?" she asked. The older girl just nodded. "It was because in here, I wrote my true feelings for you. I love you too Kim Taeyeon, you make me happier than I've ever been," Tiffany smiles and pulls Taeyeon down for another passionate kiss.

  "Tiffany, you love me too? You really do?" Taeyeon asked. The younger girl nods and smiles, "I was sad, I thought it was the end of us Taetae, but I'm your girlfriend now." The older girls eyes widen, "M-my girlfriend? R-really?" she asked. Tiffany bit her bottom lip, "If you want." Taeyeon immediately nods and kisses Tiffany all over, "Yes! Of course. Your my girlfriend, your mines, for real this time. And I can kiss you and hug you and call you baby and grab your !" the older girl says happily. Her new girlfriend giggles and kisses her cheek, "You can't grab my Taetae, but you right, I'm all your and your all mines." Taeyeon smiles and reaches behind, she grabs Tiffany's and kiss the younger girl before she can react. "I love you baby." Tiffany smiles and enjoys being in Taeyeon's arms again, "I love you too, so much." "By the way Taetae, what did that letter say?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon smiles, "Just that I love you and your gift it was just a small heart charm, but it doesn't matter anymore. Your mines now, forever and ever."

  The younger girl looks up at Taeyeon and smiles, "So you're going to marry me?" she asks jokingly. The older girl nods confidently with a dorky smile, "Yup, you're going to be my wife someday and it will be real, not for a show." Tiffany smiles and kisses Taeyeon. A real kiss, everything at this moment was real, not just for fun, not just for a show, no more messing around, it was all 100% real.

 

 

 

 

 

Happy ending! Yay!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

lpren