I Missed You

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

  Finally, after three very long months, Tiffany and Taeyeon, would reunite. Since Tiffany wanted to surprise her husband, she didn't tell her that today she would arrive. Instead, she planned to go to Taeyeon's performance and surprise her there.

  After saying goodbye to Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona, Tiffany left to see her husband's performance. The young girl had a big smile on her face as she sat patiently in the back of the car, and waited till she arrived at her destination. Tiffany looked down at her hand and smiled even wider when she saw the beautiful ring from Taeyeon.

*****

*Tiffany's Confessional

  "I'm so extremely happy that today I will see my Taetae again! I couldn't stop smiling and jumping up and down. I've missed her so so so much and just thinking about meeting with her again brings butterflies to my stomach. I'm getting the feeling that I got when we first meet. I feel nervous and excited and I feel that everything is going to be perfect today. I can't wait."

*****

  Finally, Tiffany arrived at the place where her dorky husband would be performing. She smiled and stepped out of the car. She tossed her perfect, long, brown hair to the back and walked to the backstage door of the building. She nervously walked in and wore a smile on her face as she looked around backstage.

  She kept looking around, until she ran into one of her sister-in-laws, Hyoyeon. The blonde girl smiled as she ran up to and hugged Tiffany. "You're back already?!" she asks. Tiffany nods as she hugs her back, "Yeah, I came to surprise Taetae. Is she around?" the girl asked. Hyoyeon nods, "She's about to go on stage, come on so you can see her perform." The two girls walk through the backstage hallways and stand in the side of the stage where no one could see them, with the camera crew following them.

  They stopped and saw Taeyeon greeting the audience. "Okay unnie, I have to go get ready for my performance. Bye," Hyoyeon said before rushing off. Tiffany smiled and waves goodbye to her sister-in-law before looking back at her husband who was talking to the audience about her new song.

*****

  Taeyeon smiled at the crowd who loudly cheered for her. "Hi everyone!" Taeyeon says, causing the room to erupt in even louder screams. "Today, I will perform a new song I wrote. It's about a beautiful girl who I dearly love. She's more than just my best friend and this song is about her. And although I'm too scared to express this to her, I will tell her how I feel with this song, I love you." The girl smiles as the music starts.

*****

  After her song Taeyeon waves at the crowd and walks off stage. She blinks a few times and thinks she sees her wife. "I'm going crazy," the girl whispers to herself. "Taetae?" the wife whispers. Taeyeon freezes and looks around. "Tiffany?" she whispers.

  "I'm here," Tiffany whispers back. "Where?" the husband asks. The wife comes up behind Taeyeon and wraps her arms tightly around her. "I missed you a lot Taetae." The touch is so familiar, and Taeyeon knows she's not crazy or imagining this. It was really her, it was really Tiffany. The older girl feels a few tears start to run down her face as she turns around and tightly hugs her wife. "I missed you too mushroom."

*****

*Taeyeon's Confessional

  "Seeing my wife again for the first time, after three months was the best feeling in the world and I got emotional. Those three months without her, were really difficult. I could hear her voice when we talked but, I couldn't hug her or hold her. Being away from someone you love for a long time, makes you realize how much you need them and how much you depend on them. Without Tiffany, I felt alone and sad because I'm use to having my wife around every day. It made me appreciate her more and it helped me to understand what she really means to me. I'm really glad she's back, I really missed her...a lot."

*****

  The two girls are still tightly holding onto each other. No words are said for a long time, they just enjoy finally being able to be in each others arms. Tiffany is the first to pull away, she wipes away some of her husband's tears and kisses her lips quickly. "Who was that beautiful song about?" Tiffany asked softly. Taeyeon smiles and pecks Tiffany's lips, "I'll never tell, it's a secret," she whispers.