Never Regret It

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

Tiffany's POV

The annoying cameras are still following Taeyeon and I everywhere. Even though I wanted to be mad at her, I couldn't and I was actually excited to meet her family. I wanted to impress them, not just on camera, but also off camera.

"Taetae, who in your family am I going to meet?" I ask. "You'll meet my mother, my father, my younger sister Hayeon and my older brother Jiwoong," she replies. I nod and bite my bottom lip, something I do when I'm nervous. "Don't be nervous mushroom," my husband whisper and she leans down and kisses my cheek, the butterflies in my stomach are going wild. I'm tempted to kiss her, but I didn't want to in front of the cameras, instead I smiled.

After a long walk around the park, we returned to my dorm. I was surprised to see my stuff all packed and ready to go. "I guess they really want me to move out," I say to Taeyeon. She smiles, "I'm glad you're coming back home, I missed you mushroom," she helps me to gather all my bags, she starts to put them away in her car while I say good-bye to my friends.

"Take care umma, we love you," Yoona says as she hugs me tightly. I smile and hug back. "Bye umma, please be careful and take care of yourself," Yuri says, I nod and hug her. Lastly, I hug Seohyun, "Thanks for all you advice Seo." She hugs me back tightly, "I love you unnie, remember what I told you." I nod and wave good-bye one last time before getting in the car and driving off with Taeyeon.

After getting home, the director called it a day. They packed up their things and left Taeyeon and I alone. Which was good, because I wanted to talk to her alone.

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED)

Taeyeon's POV

Finally the camera crew left, Tiffany and I were finally alone. I noticed it was quiet, too quiet. "M-mushroom?" I say in almost a whisper. She finally looks up at me and smiles a little, I smile back. "I thought you were mad at me," I say. "I was trying to be mad at you.....but I can't," Tiffany admits.

"I'm glad you're not mad mushroom," I say. Tiffany walks towards me and grabs my hand, "I want to talk Taetae," she grabs my hand and leads me to the balcony. I sit down and pull her down on next to me. She gets up and sits on my lap, I wrap my arms around her waist. I know she's smiling, "I missed this," she whispers. I smile and kiss her white neck, "Me too mushroom."

Tiffany turns to face me, she smiles her perfect smile as I pull her closer. "Do you regret what we did?" I ask. "You mean...when we had...?" she asked shyly. I nodded and bit my bottom lip, she stayed quiet for a while and looked down. "Tiffany?"

She finally looked up and shook her head, "I'll never regret it, I'll never regret that you were my first and I'll never regret the kisses we shared. Even though, we're only fooling around, I'm glad it was with you," she whispers before leaning in and kissing me softly, I couldn't resist her soft, perfect lips and kiss back. I can feel her smiling as she wraps her arms around my neck and mines tighten around her small waist.

"It's so much more then fooling around, I love you so much mushroom, can't you see that I want and need you." I think to myself.