One Month Later

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

~One Month Later

After getting back from their honeymoon, the girls hadn't seen each other due to hectic schedules. Taeyeon's group, SNSD was promoting their first Japanese album, and Tiffany's group Girls' Generation was busy preparing to release their third album.

Although the girls' hadn't seen each other, they monitored each other online and on TV. They wanted to call each other, but they hadn't yet asked for each other's phone numbers. If they were lucky, they would see each other in shows like 'Music Core' and exchange a few words before one of them would be called back to work.

Taeyeon was making the front of a lot of tabloids when rumors started to spread that her and Suho were secretly dating. Of course, Tiffany was hurt, especially since Taeyeon had stolen her first kiss. But she decided not to jump to conclusions, especially because she understands that the paparazzo's can sometimes make false accusations.

 

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Today was one of those lucky days for Tiffany and Taeyeon. The wife would be hosting 'Music Core' with Seohyun and Yuri and the husband would be performing with her group.

Tiffany got her make-up done first, after finishing she went to greet her husband. She walked through the backstage hallways until coming in front of the door that said, 'SNSD' she smiles and shyly knocked on the door. Sooyoung opened the door and smiled, "Oh hi sister-in-law!" she says. "Hi," Tiffany says with a smile, "Is Taetae here?" she asks shyly. Sooyoung nods and lets her in. Tiffany sees Sunny and Hyoyeon going through some dance steps, Jessica getting her hair done and Taeyeon practicing her vocals. "Taeyeon! Your wife is here!" Sooyoung yells. Taeyeon turns around and sees her beautiful wife. "Hi Tiffany!" the sister-in-laws all say at the same time. The girl flashes them an eye-smile and says hi to them.

Taeyeon walks to her wife and hugs her, "Hi mushroom," she says. The wife smiles and hugs her husband, "Hi Taetae," she says softly. Jessica interrupts the sweet moment, "Oh Tiffany is Yuri here?" she asks. The young girl pulls away from her husband's embrace and nods. "Yes, she's getting ready," she replied. The ice princess smiles and leaves the room quickly. "Want us to leave?" Hyoyeon asked. Taeyeon shakes her head, "No, we'll go," she smiles and takes her wife's hand. Tiffany says bye to her sister-in-laws before being dragged out of the SNSD dressing room by her husband.

 

                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon smiles as her wife rest her head on her shoulder. They hold hands and sit in silence. "I missed you mushroom," Taeyeon finally says. Tiffany smiles, "Really?" she asks. The husband nods, "Of course, your my wife," she says. The wife smiles brighter and forgets all about the rumors about her and Suho.

"I missed you too Taetae," she replies. Taeyeon smiles and kisses the top of her wife's head. "I need to go back soon," Tiffany says sadly as she stands up. The short girl nods, "Okay but first I need something," she says as she takes her phone out of her pocket. "What is it?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon takes her cell phone and gives it to Tiffany, "Give me your number mushroom," Taeyeon says. Tiffany smiles, "Okay, and you give me yours," she says as she hands her phone to her husband. After they exchange numbers they give their cell phones back to each other. "I'll call when I miss you Taetae," Tiffany flashes her an eye-smile, she leans down and gives Taeyeon a quick and short peck on the lips before running back inside the building, she leaves her husband smiling like an idiot.