Taeyeon's Song

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

Tiffany smiled when she saw her husband already waiting for her in her car. "Tiffany!" Taeyeon got out of the car and opened the door for Tiffany. "Thanks Taeyeon," the girl smiled and got inside the car. "Taeyeon smiled and closed the door, then she went to the other side of the car, got in and started driving.

"What are we doing today Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked. "Today I want to sing you a song I wrote," Taeyeon says. Tiffany smiles, "Omo, really? Is it new?" she asks. Taeyeon nods, "Yes, you'll be the first one to hear it," she says. "That's sounds like so much fun!" Tiffany smiled and got some fruit out of her purse. She smiled and fed some to Taeyeon as she drived.

 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"I was really happy when Taeyeon told me that I would be the first to hear her new song. I know music is an important part of her life and something she really enjoys, so I felt special knowing that I would be the first to hear my husband's new song. I felt butterflies in my stomach when she told me." Tiffany says and smiles shyly.

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"Why did you want Tiffany to be the first to hear your new song?" the producers asked. Taeyeon smiled shyly, "Well I started writing this song a long time ago, but I could never finish it, because I never connected with the feeling of the song, but after meeting her, I finished the song. So it's kind of about her, I just wanted to know if when I sang it, she would know that it was about her. That's why she's the first person I wanted to hear it."

 

                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon pulls up in front of SNSD's dorm. "Do you live here?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon nods, "Yup," she says. Tiffany shakes her head, "No, no, no we can't go in," she says. "Why not?" Taeyeon asks. "Because I haven't prepared anything for sister in laws," Tiffany says. Taeyeon smiles, "It's okay, they're not here right now, they had a schedule," she says. Tiffany lets out a sigh of relief.

The two girls walk inside. "Sit down, I'll go get my guitar," Taeyeon smiles and walks to her room, Tiffany sits down and starts to look around the dorm, anxiously waiting for her husband to come back.

The older girl returns  with not only her guitar but also some snacks and drinks. Tiffany stands up and helps her to carry the snacks and drinks. "Shall we eat first, then I'll play and sing for you," Taeyeon says. Tiffany nods and smiles. "Do your friends already know I'm your wife?" Tiffany asks. Taeyenon nods and smiles, "They were jumping up and down when I told them, especially Jessica, cause her ideal type is Yuri," she says. Tiffany's eyes widen, "Really? Yuri's ideal type is Jessica!" she replies. Taeyeon smiles and feeds Tiffany.

"I'll sing the song for you now," Taeyeon says. Tiffany claps and smiles, excited to hear Taeyeon's new song. "Listen carefully," Taeyeon says. Tiffany nods, "I will," she replies. "Taeyeon starts strumming the guitars strings and finally starts playing the actual song.

 

No one can love my closed heart
That's what I believed but at some point, my heart is opening
My hardened heart can never get a rush again
That's what I believed but every time I see you, my heart beats

 

 You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
With your soft hands, you touch my heart (touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You took all, all, all of my heart (touch)

I really don't want to give or receive any more scars now
That's what I believed but why does it seem like that won't happen between you and me?
It will take a while for the scars in my heart to heal
That's what I believed but at some point, I am in your embrace

You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
With your soft hands, you touch my heart (touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You took all, all, all of my heart (touch)

My heart that became as cold as ice
At some point, you softly stole it
You are a warm, shining sunlight
On my scar, and new skin is growing over it

Without me knowing, at some point, I lean on you
I think the heavens might have given me one more chance
That's what I think baby

 

You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
With your soft hands, you touch my heart (touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You took all, all, all of my heart (touch)

 

After finishing Tiffany claps. "Woah, it's really pretty. I like it a lot!" she says. Taeyeon smiles, "Thank-you," she says.

 

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"I was going to tell her that she was the inspiration for the song, but we were growing closer, and I didn't want to ruin it, so I kept my mouth shut tight and didn't tell her that she inspired me." Taeyeon says.

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"When I heard Taeyeon's song, I was really glad I got to hear it first, but I was also just a little bit jealous. I kept wondering, "Who is this song about?" and "Who's the person Taeyeon is singing about," so that's why I was a little bit jealous. I really wanted to know who the song was about, but I didn't ask," Tiffany says.

 

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I really liked the song Taeyeon," Tiffany says. The older girl smiles and thanks her again. "Taeyeon, can I make up and nickname for you?" Tiffany asks shyly. Taeyeon nods and smiles, "Okay, what did you have in mind?" she asks. Tiffany shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know yet. I'll think of a nickname for you and you think of one for me, okay?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon nods and smiles. The two girls start thinking about nicknames for each other when they hear loud footsteps coming through the front.

"Sounds like the girls are here," Taeyeon says. Tiffany eyes widen, "No, I can't meet them yet!" she whisper-yells. Taeyeon smiles when she sees Tiffany's cute face. The wife quickly tried to fix her hair and outfit, she wanted to make a good first impression on her sister in laws.

 

 

 


HappyByunTae12: Thanks so much for reading, and I'm really glad your enjoying my story.

momo0807: Thank-you so much! I hope I updated fast enough :)

octobervirus: Hehe TaeNy will get a house eventually.