Seohyun's Warnings

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

After the concert all four girls walk backstage. "Unnie, we have to talk to you," Seohyun says to Tiffany. The other two girls grab Tiffany by the wrist and pull her into her dressing room. They make the older girl sit down as they stand in front of her. Tiffany smiles innocently, "Is something wrong?" she asks the three girls, who stand in front of her, with their arms crossed.

"Umma, what's up with you lately, all you talk about is Taeyeon, when your on phone it's because you're talking to her and that y performance was for her!" Yuri says. "So. what's wrong with that?" Tiffany asks. "Unnie, I warned you, don't fall in love, one person always falls and ends up heartbroken," Seohyun says. "It's different, Taeyeon is different, she kisses me and holds me and acts like a husband to me even when the cameras are off,"  the older girl argues. "Unnie, think about it, who makes the first move, you or Taeyeon?" Yoona asks. "Me," Tiffany admits, "but, I know it's different, I gave Taeyeon something precious, I gave myself to her fully," she says. The three younger girls are shocked when they hear their friend's confession. "Be careful unnie, we're just trying to protect you," Seohyun says. Tiffany nods, "I know, but I can take care of myself, I'm the oldest, I'll take care of you and you three stop worrying about unnie."

Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri leave Tiffany's dressing room. The older girl changes out of her performance outfit and sits on the couch as she waits for Taeyeon. She starts to think a lot about what her friends say, especially Seohyun's words.

"Unnie, I warned you, don't fall in love," the words Seohyun say keep playing over and over again in Tiffany's mind.

"It's just a show, and after it's over, she'll probably never talk to you again," the maknae had this earlier, and again the words kept repeating themselves in Tiffany's head, like a broken record.

A sudden knock on the door pulls Tiffany's away from her thoughts, she gets up from the place where she is sitting and opens the door, as expected it is Taeyeon. The younger girl smiles and hugs her tightly. "Taeyeon," she says softly. Taeyeon pulls away from the hug and kisses her wife passionately. Tiffany smirks and pulls her inside the dressing room quickly. Taeyeon closes and locks the door behind them without breaking the, now, heated make out session.

"Did you like the dance?" Tiffany asks as Taeyeon pulls away from their kiss and starts on her neck. "I loved the dance," she replies. "It was for you," the younger girl says as she holds back a moan. "I know," Taeyeon says as she lets her hands go around and touch Tiffany's y , that the husband loves so much.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Two hours later the two girls breathed heavily. "That was amazing," Taeyeon says. Tiffany nods, "I told you last time wouldn't be our last," she says with a smirk. The older girl wraps her arm tightly around Tiffany, the younger girl looks into her eye and smiles. They stay quiet and enjoy being in each other's arms. They hug and kiss each other some more.

"Taetae, can I ask you something?" Tiffany asks. The older girl simply nods, "What does this mean to you? The kisses and hugs and when we just did, what does it mean to you?" the young girl asks shyly. "What do you mean mushroom?" Taeyeon asks. "Do you feel something or is it just for fun?" the wife asks, wanting a straight forward answer. "I-I thought we were just having fun," the older girl says, not wanting to upset her wife. Tiffany smiles and fake smile, "Oh," she whispers.

Taeyeon moves some hair away from Tiffany's beautiful face. "It is just for fun right mushroom?" she asks. Tiffany nods, "Of course, but you were right before, we should probably stop this, we don't want to risk getting caught." The older girl nods in agreement, "Okay Tiffany, from now on, it'll be just for the cameras, for the show." The wife gives her Taeyeon a last kiss and feels her eyes getting watery.

"One will always end up more hurt then the other," again the maknae was right, now Tiffany was hurt, and heartbroken.

 

 

 

Taeyeon messed up now.