Meeting Again

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

 After the meeting, Tiffany went straight to MBC building because her and her friends would be hosting 'Music Core' and it just so happened that SNSD would perform that day. Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri were already backstage getting their hair and makeup done. Tiffany walked into the dressing room and right away they started with her hair and makeup. "Umma how did it go?" Yuri asked. The older girl stayed quiet. "Did something happen umma?" Yoona asked. "No, nothing happened, it actually went...okay," Tiffany lies. "Unnie, what happened? We can tell your hiding something," Seohyun says. The older girl sighs, "Sorry but, the production team insisted that Girls' Generation and SNSD publicly apologize for their actions," she finally says.

"What! I won't do it! We weren't wrong. We were only trying to protect you umma!" Yuri yells. "Come on Yuri, Jessica will be there and you can meet her again," Tiffany says. The girl just laughs dramatically, "I don't even like her anymore," Yuri says. "Since when?" Yoona asks. "Since that argument, our umma comes before any girl," Yuri replies. "Aigoo, so I'm guessing you all refuse to apologize?" Tiffany asks. The girls just nod once. Tiffany shrugs her shoulders "Okay, don't apologize, I can't make you."

The girls were soon ready to host Music Core. They walked backstage and greeted the guess. "Seo look!" Tiffany says as she stops in front of one room. The maknae comes up next to her friend and sees Yonghwa's name. "Let's go say hi!" Yoona says. Before Seohyun can decline, Yuri opens the door and pulls Seohyun in with her. The man turns to look and smiles. He stands up and bows, "Annyeonghaseyo," All the girl push Seohyun to the front, she bows also, "Annyeonghaseyo," she says shyly. "We just came to wish you good luck, and we'll be leaving now," the maknae says. "Seohyun, wait, can we please talk?" he asks. Seohyun looks at him and nods, "Okay."

Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri leave the room and leave the maknae alone with Yonghwa. They past SNSD's dressing room without walking in. "Tiffany!" someone calls. The girl smiles hearing a familiar voice, "Siwon oppa!" she says when she sees him. She walks to him and they start talking. Tiffany sees Taeyeon and her friends spying. She smirks and gets closer to Siwon. "Come on oppa, let's go talk somewhere private," Tiffany says loud enough that Taeyeon could hear, then she takes Siwon's hand and they walk away. Taeyeon watches with jealousy.

 

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

Even though Tiffany hated Taeyeon more than anything right now, she had to try her best to act in love with her, for the sake of the show.

The husband stood outside the Girls' Generation dorm, she waited nervously for Tiffany to come out. Once she did, she smiled at Taeyeon and hugged her tightly, "I missed you Taetae!"

The older girl hugs back and smiles, "I missed you too mushroom, I'm sorry for everything," Taeyeon apologizes. Tiffany flashes her one of her beautiful eye-smiles and kisses her cheek. "I know, it's okay. Please come inside and talk to the girls," the wife asks sweetly. Her husband just nods and follows her inside.

"Umma!" Yuri yells from the kitchen. "What?" Tiffany replies. "I thought you were going out..what happened?" she asks as she steps out of the kitchen and sees Tiffany with Taeyeon. "Taetae wants to talk to you all. Where are Yoona and Seohyun?" Tiffany asks. The younger girl shrugs her shoulders and leaves the room, completely ignoring Taeyeon."Yuri come back here!" the wife yells. "No!" Yuri yells back. The younger girl turns to face her husband, "Sorry Taetae, I guess they really are mad at you."

Taeyeon looks at her wife and smiles, "I'm going to go talk to them," before Tiffany can stop her, the husband walks into the room where the three very angry sister-in-laws are.