Just Once

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

This chapter is all gonna be off camera, also it gets a little rated r, not really dirty but slightly naughty. Just warning you.

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

Tiffany and Taeyeon laid in bed, after they got home from the Girls' Generation dorm, the director decided they had enough footage. The camera crew packed up and left the couple alone.

Taeyeon was busy whispering in her wife's ear. Saying only seductive things, while rubbing her wife's with her hand. Tiffany closed her eyes and moaned softly. "Taetae, kiss me," Tiffany whispers. The husband does as her wife says and kisses her softly at first. Tiffany kisses back, wrapping her arms tightly around her husband's neck.

Taeyeon kept passionately kissing her wife as she touched almost every part of her body. Tiffany moaned and pulled away when she felt Taeyeon's hand in between her legs. "Your moans are pretty y," Taeyeon says. The younger girl blushes and hides her face. Her husband still hovered over her. "Are we going too far mushroom?" Taeyeon asks. "No, just don't undress me, I'm not confident," Tiffany says shyly.

"Why not, I bet your beautiful," the older girl moves hair away from Tiffany's beautiful face. The younger girl blushes, "Taetae, stop making me blush," Tiffany says shyly. "I'm only being honest," the older girl start kissing Tiffany's exposed milky white neck. The wife bites her bottom lip and closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Taeyeon's lips on her neck.

Without thinking Tiffany pulls off her husband's shirt and throws it on the ground. She admires her upper body for a while. Taeyeon smirks and takes off Tiffany's top, staring at her body, especially her . "I knew you'd be beautiful," Taeyeon says. Tiffany smiles and pulls Taeyeon down. The older girl wants badly to take off Tiffany's bra, but she can't, she has to respect her.

"Mushroom, we should stop," Taeyeon whispers. Tiffany shakes her head, "We're not doing anything wrong, out bottoms are still on," the young girl says. "We just can't Tiffany, I'm sorry," Taeyeon gets off her wife. The younger girl angrily gets up and walks out of the room, slamming the door loudly.

Tiffany sits on the couch and looks straight ahead. Minutes later Taeyeon comes and sits beside her. "Tiffany, you know what we were about to do was wrong," Taeyeon says. "Why do you make me feel special and tell me I'm beautiful and then refuse to touch me!" Tiffany yells. "You know why Tiffany," the older girl says.

Tiffany sighs, "You probably think I'm ugly," she says. "Of course not mushroom, your beautiful," Taeyeon says. The younger girl looks at her and kisses her. Taeyeon can't resist, she kisses back, making Tiffany's extremely happy.

The older girl pulls away after a few minutes, she kisses down to Tiffany's exposed , "This is so wrong," she whispers. Tiffany moans softly, "But it feels so right Taetae," she says. The older girl continues to kiss her wife's exposed skin. "Just take off the damn bra!" Tiffany says annoyed. "Tiffany, it's just wrong," Taeyeon says. "It's not wrong if I want it, I promise we'll stay in the upper body," the young girl smiles and unhooks Taeyeon's bra, she throws it to the ground. The older girl sighs but does the same.

"Just once," Tiffany whispers. "Just once," Taeyeon whispers back.

 

 

I would write more, but I'm not really good at passionate scenes. I'll try harder next time, but right now I have to do my homework. After I'm done, I'll try to update once more.