Going Back Home

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

Taeyeon's POV

  After the cameras leave, Hayeon takes my wife into her room to play while I talk to my brother and parents. Later on, I go upstairs with my mom to check on the two. Tiffany is too busy tucking my sister into bed to notice me, my mom and I watch from afar, how Tiffany is getting along with Hayeon. "Mushroom lets go to bed!" I whine after a while, she looks up at me and smiles. "I'm just waiting for Hayeon to sleep, please wait a while," she says. I sigh and cross my arms, "Can't believe this," I whisper to myself, feeling a bit jealous that my little sister was getting all of my wife's attention.

  After a long time Tiffany finally comes out of Hayeon's bedroom. "Finally!" I smile and take her hand, before I can leave my mother stops us. I sigh when they start talking and laughing again, I go to my bedroom without Tiffany, knowing that they wouldn't be done anytime soon.

  I look through my suitcase and take out my pajamas, I change into them and get under the covers, alone. I close my eyes and start to drift to sleep.

  I wake up again after a few minutes when I feel someone gently shaking me. I open my eyes and see Tiffany's beautiful in front of me, she's smiling her beautiful smile as she sits on top of me. "I'm sorry Taetae," she apologizes. "It's okay, my family really likes you," I replied. Tiffany smiles and leans down to kiss me, "Do you really think so?" she asks. I kiss her lips before saying, "I know so." We kiss for a while longer, but we don't do anything else, afraid that we might get caught.

  She lays besides me, I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek. "Mushroom?" I whisper in her ear. She looks at my eyes with her beautiful eyes, "Yes Taetae?" she asks softly. I smile, "I-I-" She interrupts me. "You what?" she asks. "I'm glad we're friends," I say. Tiffany smiles, "Me too Taetae," she pecks my lips and closes her eyes. I sigh and mentally hit myself, "Pabo Taeyeon!" I say to myself .

 

***************

 

  Next morning I wake up and Tiffany isn't there. I change into my regular clothes and walk downstairs, to the living room, no one is there. Then the kitchen, no one is there either. I hear laughter coming from the backyard, I run outside. I see my family and the camera crew there.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

  Taeyeon walks to where her family is. She sits beside her parents and looks at her wife, who is busy teaching Hayeon and Jiwoong a dance to one of her songs. "What's going on?" Taeyeon asks her parents. "Hayeon and Tiffany were dancing and then your wife asked Jiwoong to joined them," her father replies. "But..Jiwoong oppa never dances," the husband replies. "But your wife convinced him...she's really wonderful," her mother beams with delight. "Yeah she is," Taeyeon agrees.

  Tiffany is laughing with Taeyeon's brother and sister as they dance around. "You're doing it oppa!" the wife says to her brother-in-law. He smiles and continues to dance while the wife dances with little Hayeon.

  "Oppa I want a picture!" Tiffany says to her brother-in-law. Someone from the WGM production team takes the camera and takes pictures of Tiffany with Taeyeon's siblings. After that they go and sit down with the rest of the family. "Oh good morning Taetae," Tiffany says, finally noticing her husband. The older girl smiles and kisses her wife's cheek, "We have to leave in a few hours," Taeyeon says. The wife smiles sadly.

 

***************

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

  "At first, I was really nervous about meeting Taeyeon's family. I wanted to impress them and be a perfect daughter-in-law, but we all got close so quickly that I started acting more like myself. My father-in-law and me talked a lot, my mother-in-law and I got along from the beginning. Hayeon and I got close after playing and Jiwoong oppa took a while to get close too but eventually we started talking and dancing. I love my husband's family a lot so I was sad when Taeyeon told me we would have to leave soon."

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

  My family really got close to Tiffany. They all loved her, my mother and sister were really sad when we left. I think at the airport there was a few tears not only from me, but also my mother and Tiffany. It was sad but I'm glad they liked her so much."

 

***************

 

  Tiffany hugged her crying mother-in-law once again. She also had a few tears in her eyes, "Come back soon," the mother-in-law says. Tiffany nods and smiles as she wipes away a few tears again, "I will Omunni, thank-you for everything."

  After one last good-bye Taeyeon and Tiffany leave to their plane. "We'll come back to visit again," Taeyeon says. Tiffany nods and smiles, "You promise Taetae?" she ask. The husband nods and smiles as she kisses her wife's forehead.

 

***************

 

  *Tiffany's Confessional

  "Taeyeon has given me many things. She gave me a couple necklace and ring, and a beautiful house for us to live in. My husband, she also gave me my first real kiss and wrote me a beautiful letter and bought me a gold bracelet. Taetae has also written two songs just for me, and all of those things are amazing. But I think that her allowing me to meet her family was one of the best things that I've received from her, and I'm thankful."