Without Tiffany

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

  "Taeyeon! Come here, the food is ready!"Sooyoung yells from the kitchen. The older girl is far too busy looking at pictures of her and Tiffany to care. Someone comes her door and bangs loudly on it, "Open this door!" Jessica yells. Taeyeon ignores the ice princess yelling and continues to look through her camera. The banging on her door gets louder. She hears yelling from all her friends now. The older girl sighs and finally gets up to open the door. Once she does, she sees the four very angry girls. "I said the food is ready," Sooyoung says. Taeyeon sighs, "I'm not hungry." Sunny takes her hand and drags her out of the room along with Hyoyeon's help. "Well you're going to eat whether you want to or not," Hyoyeon says.

  Taeyeon and her friends eat. No one, except Taeyeon, was quiet. They talked about their busy schedules and their new chorography. The talked about many things, but Taeyeon just stared at her food as she ate. "Unnie are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked. Taeyeon nodded and quickly finished her food, she excused herself and went back inside her room.

  A few minutes later, Jessica walked into her friends room and locked the door behind her. She next Taeyeon and smiled. "Are you okay Taeyeon?" she asked. The older girl nods once and looks straight ahead. "You miss Tiffany, don't you?" the ice princess asked. Taeyeon nods, "I miss her a lot." "Why didn't you confess before she left, now look at you, you're an emotional wreck," Jessica says.

  Taeyeon stays quiet for a while. "I realized something these last few days without her," the girl finally says. "What have you realized?" asks Jessica. The older girl sighs, "That if I did confess to her, she might not like me the same way I love her and then, I'll lose her as a friend." The ice princess looks at her friend, "That's why you won't confess?" she asks. Taeyeon nods, "That's why I'll never ever confess, I'd rather have her as a friend then to not have her at all." Jessica hugs her friend and smiles, "Pabo," she says.

*****

  Later that afternoon the girls, including Taeyeon, leave for a schedule. "Try to act happy so the other girls don't worry about you," Jessica whispers to Taeyeon. The older girl nods and puts on a fake smile. "Unnie, do you feel better?" Sunny asks. Taeyeon nods, "Yup!" This time when the girls talk, Taeyeon joins in on their conversation.

  The girls arrive in front on the building and step out and walk backstage where they get their hair and makeup done. Taeyeon keeps her cell phone in hand, waiting for Tiffany to call.

  "Come on unnie, it's our turn to go," Sooyoung grabs Taeyeon's hand and drags her out of the dressing room. Taeyeon smiles and follows her friend, leaving her cell phone behind on her chair.

 

**********

 

  After finishing with her show, Tiffany and her friends returned to their hotel. Tiffany walked to her bed and got her cell phone out of her pocket. She smiled as she looked through her contacts and stopped on Taeyeon's name. She called her and brought the phone up to her ear. It rung, but Taeyeon didn't pick up. Tiffany sighed and waited a couple of minutes before calling again, still no replies.

  Tiffany got ready for bed and tried to call Taeyeon before sleeping, but had no luck. "Aish!" she says. Tiffany puts her phone on her nightstand besides her and closes her eyes as she tries to sleep without being in Taeyeon's arms.

 

**********

 

  Meanwhile, Taeyeon's friends drag her to a club with a few friends. "Unnie! Come dance with Suho oppa!" Sooyoung yells. Taeyeon smiles and shakes her head, "No, I'm good!" she yells. "Please! He's lonely!" Hyoyeon yells.  The older girl smiles and shakes her head again, remembering the last time when she danced with Suho for work and Tiffany got really jealous.

  A few minutes, Suho comes and sits beside Taeyeon. "Is it okay if I sit here?" he asks. "Go ahead," Taeyeon replies. He smiles at her. "You don't seem to be having fun," he says. The girl shakes her head, "I'm just taking care of the girls!" she yells over the loud music. Suho chuckles and nods, "I'm taking care of the guys!" he says, Taeyeon smiles. "I guess we're both babysitting tonight," she says. Suho nods and smiles.

  The two start talking and laughing. It's only friendly, but paparazzo's are all over the place taking pictures, trying to make it seem like Suho and Taeyeon had a thing going on, when in fact the two were just friends talking and joking around, while babysitting their younger friends. 

 

 

 

 

I feel like this story has to end soon, but I'm so sad, I don't want it to end! :(

Especially because I really like reading the nice comments you all leave. Thanks for always being so supportive.

I wish it never had to end.