Good-bye Tahiti

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"This is the first relationship I've ever had and that was my first kiss. Although it was short, I loved it, I wish I would have kissed back, but at that moment I was so shocked that I couldn't even react. I look forward to more kisses from my husband," Tiffany says while blushing.

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"After singing the song that I wrote for Tiffany, the atmosphere felt romantic and I decided to take a chance and I gave Tiffany a small kiss on the lips. It would have been longer, but she didn't kiss back so I got nervous and pulled away quickly. Hopefully if we share another kiss she'll kiss back," Taeyeon says.

 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany nervously bites her bottom lip after the kiss. Taeyeon smiles, "Let's go to bed mushroom," she says. The wife nods, but stays seated. The short girl stands up and picks up her wife. "Taetae what are you doing?" Tiffany asks as she tightly wraps her arms around her husband's neck. The husband kisses her wife's cheek and puts her down on the bed gently. Taeyeon lays down on the bed besides her wife. "Can you hug me Taetae?" Tiffany asks shyly. The older girl nods and smiles, she hugs her wife and kisses her cheek. "Good night Taetae," Tiffany whispers. "Good night mushroom," Taeyeon whispers back.

Taeyeon wakes up first next morning. She unwraps her arms from her wife's waist. "Tiffany wake up," the husband whispers. Her wife keeps her eyes shut tightly. "Mushroom, wake up," Taeyeon leans down and kisses her cheek. Tiffany's open quickly. She smiles at her husband and pushes her away. "Today's our last day here," Tiffany says. Taeyeon nods, "What should we do?" A smile forms on Tiffany's face, "I want to go scuba diving!" she says.

 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The girls jumped into the water. They held hands as they swam through the big ocean and looked at the beautiful sea animals. Taeyeon smiles at her wife and Tiffany smiles back.

The two girls get out of the water. Taeyeon hugs Tiffany tightly and kisses her soft cheek. The wife smiles and kisses her husband's cheek also. "You look beautiful mushroom," Taeyeon whispers against her wife's ear. Tiffany blushes, "You look handsome," she says.

Later that afternoon the two girls went to lunch. Their last lunch in Tahiti. "I had a lot of fun in our honeymoon," Tiffany says. Taeyeon smiles and nods, "I had fun too mushroom," she says. The two girls start to eat their lunch. "I'm going to miss it here," Taeyeon says, Tiffany nods and agrees.