One Month Apart

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

~One Month Later

Tiffany smiles, she leans in closer. The girl closes her eyes and feels a pair of soft lips on hers. A small smile forms on Tiffany's lips as she kisses back. She feels herself being pulled by the waist, the two peoples bodies are close. This goes on for about 2 minutes before the director yells, "Cut!"

The young girl pulls away, she shyly smiles at the man standing in front of her. Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona come up to the two. "Hi oppa," the girls say to Siwon. "Your kiss came out really cute!" Yoona says. Tiffany blushes and looks down while Siwon just chuckles, "Well I had a great partner," he says referring to Tiffany.

"Siwon! Come here please!" the director calls. "Well I have to go for now. Bye girls," he turns to Tiffany and smiles, "See you later Tiffany," he says before walking away. "Bye oppa," the eye-smiling beauty yells.

 

                                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany and her friends walk away from the set, they were all shooting a commercial today, which involved her and Siwon kissing. "OMO Fany! How was it?" Yuri asked. The older girl just rolls her eyes, "It's just a job Yuri, I'm married to Taetae, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to call her," she says before leaving.

Tiffany walked somewhere where she could be alone before calling her husband. She bit her bottom lip nervously, hoping that Taeyeon would pick up.

"Hey mushroom," Taeyeon says. Tiffany smiles, "Hey Taetae, are you busy?" she asks. "I have all the time in the world for my wife," the girl replies with a cheesy comment. The younger girl giggles, "You say the dorkiest things," she says happily. "That's why you like me so much," her husband says. Tiffany smiles to herself, "I miss you dork," she says. On the other line, Taeyeon is also smiling, "Not as much as I miss you," she replies. "Have you forgotten about your promise?" the wife asks. "Nope," Taeyeon says, "When I return in 4 months we'll buy a house together, and I'll meet my sister-in-laws." The younger girl smiles sadly, "So you won't be here to celebrate my birthday?" she asks. The older girl sighs, "I'm sorry," she apologizes. "It's okay Taetae, work hard and earn money to buy us a home!" Tiffany says cheerfully. "I will mushroom, I promise."

"Tiffany! Please come back on the set!" they call. Tiffany sighs, "I have to go now, I'll call you tomorrow. Bye Taetae," the young girl says before hanging up and rushing back to the set.

 

                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~Two Weeks Later

Taeyeon opens her laptop after a long day of rehearsing. She goes online. The latest news, Girls' Generation's new CF. The husband happily clicks on it, excited to see her wife, even if it only on her laptop.

The girl watches the CF, her friends come up behind her and watch. Seohyun and Kyuhyun are on the screen. Then Yoona and Yesung. After that Yuri and Donghae appear kissing.

"Aish!" Jessica growls angrily as she sees the scene, she still has the hugest crush on Yuri. Taeyeon just keeps watching, waiting for Tiffany. Finally, after what seemed like forever, Tiffany and Siwon came up, the kiss between them was longer than the others. The chemistry seemed to be stronger. The look in their eyes looked like love. The blonde girl quickly closed her laptop not wanting to see it anymore.

 

                                            

 

"Hey I was watching that!" Sooyoung complained. The ice princess and the leader turned to face her and glared at her. Sunny laughs a little, "You have to admit, they make the perfect on-screen couple," she says. Hyoyeon nods in agreement, "Yeah, Tiffany unnie and Siwon oppa are like a match made in heaven. If they were in a drama together, I'd watch it just to see the chemistry. The two were really cu-" "Yah!" Taeyeon yelled angrily, cutting off her friend.

"Let's go, Taeyeon's mad right now," Jessica whispers to the others. They nod and all rush out of the room.

Taeyeon knows she shouldn't be mad or jealous. It's just Tiffany's job, but she can't help it. Her wife and Siwon had such chemistry. The kiss they shared was long, unlike the kisses she and Tiffany shared, which were short. The way Tiffany looked into Siwon's eyes with loving eyes. "She hasn't even looked into my eyes," Taeyeon bitterly says.

At that moment, her cell phone starts ringing. She picks it up and looks at the caller ID, a picture of Tiffany is on the screen. The husband just rolls her eyes and throws the phone on her bed before putting her shoes on and leaving her hotel room. "I'm not even her real husband, it's just a stupid show!" Taeyeon yells.