Perfect

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

*Taeyeon's POV

  I had already made up my mind before that tonight I would confess to her. I told her to look at me, she did. I wrapped my arms around her waist, her long hair was blowing in the wind. I moved it away and looked at her beautiful face. "What is it Taeyeon?" she asked in a whisper. The words I wanted to say wouldn't come out of my mouth, because of my fear of possibly losing her, I couldn't say anything. Instead I kiss her. It was perfect, long, passionate and loving.

  We pulled away when air became necessary. All I could do was smile and hug her, enjoy the feeling of her being in my arm. We looked into each other's eyes, it was the perfect time to admit how I felt about her, to confess, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. As we talked, tears escaped her eyes. Tiffany promised me to find someone who will make her happy and I promised to always stay by her side.

  "Taeyeon, when I first met you, I had a crush on you," Tiffany suddenly says. I smile slightly and look at her. "And now?" I ask. She smiles also, "Now, I'm...happy that you and I became so close," she whispers. I smile and kiss her softly. She kisses back and pulls away after a while, "Taetae, thanks a lot for today," she says against my lips. I just smile and kiss her again, I pull her close to me. Tiffany kisses back.

*****

  We start walking back home. Tiffany's on my back, I bite my bottom lip because she keeps biting and kissing my neck. "Tiffany," I let out a soft moan. I know she's smirking, "Taetae, can we tonight?" she whispers into my ear. I quickly shake my head, "Tiffany, we seriously need to stop that," I say to her. Tiffany kisses my neck again, "But Taetae, tonight was perfect, don't you want it to be even more perfect?" she asks. "Just holding you will be good enough," I replied. She sighs but continues to kiss and bite my neck.

  We arrived home, Tiffany ran to our room and locked the door behind her. "Mushroom? Are you mad?" I ask from the living room. "No Taetae, I'll open in while," she says. I sit on the couch and wait for her.

  "You can come in now Taetae!" Tiffany yells. I open the door to our room and walk in. Tiffany is sitting on the bed, wearing only her undergarments. "Come on Taetae, lets go to sleep," she grabs my hand and pulls me on the bed with her. She smiles and takes of my coat. "Can you promise me something else?" she asks. I just nod. "Promise I'm the only one who can make love to you, no one else," Tiffany whispers as I feel my pants being pulled off. I look at her, "We're making love?" I ask. She nods and kisses me, "Promise?" she asks. "I promise," I whisper. Tiffany smiles and kisses me again. If we're making love, then I'll be happy to make Tiffany mines once again.

*****

*Tiffany's POV

  I woke up next morning and find Taeyeon's hand on my . My eyes widen as I look up besides me, Taeyeon's eyes are closed. "Taetae?" I whisper. "Tiffany," she says in her sleep. I get up from the bed and climb on top her. "Wake up Taetae!" I yell. Her eyes are closed, but I hear her moan. "Uhh Tiffany," she says. My eyes widen, I quickly get off her and cover her body with our covers. "Taeyeon wake up!" I yell. Her eyes slowly start to open. I grab a robe and put it over my body. "Taetae, the camera crew will be here soon, wake up," I say before walking into the restroom.

  I walk back out after my shower and see Taeyeon still sleeping. I'm fully dressed now and she is still . "Taetae, please wake up," I whisper as I bend down beside her. "Mushroom, kiss me first," she whispers. "First wake up," I say to her. Taeyeon opens her eyes and pulls me down. I kiss her and she kisses back roughly.

   I pull away after a while. "Taetae, go get ready please," I say while trying to avoid looking at her body. She stands up and walks to the bathroom. I look at her and bite my bottom lip. "Why must I be so attracted to you Kim Taeyeon?" I ask myself.

 

**********

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

  After eating breakfast, the two girls sat on the couch. There was a knock on the door, Taeyeon smiles, her special guest must have arrived. "I'll get it," the husband stands up and walks to the door. In walk the 7 girls she had expected. "Unnie, lets go!" Sooyoung says. Tiffany stands up and sees  SNSD and Girls' Generation. "Where are we going?" she asks. "Your husband said we're all going play in the snow," Yuri answers. The young girl smiles, "Oh really Taetae?" she asks. The husband nods, "Lets go."

  The girls all get in the van. "Umma, is your husband treating you well?" Yoona asks. Tiffany nods and smiles, "Yes, she is." Tiffany's friends smile and feel happy that their unnie is in good hands. "What about you unnie, is Tiffany being a good wife?" Hyoyeon asks. The older girl nods, "She's the best wife I could ask for."

  All the girls are in front of a big snow park. You could do anything there. Figure skate, snowboard, play in the snow, literally anything. The girls all run out of the car, the married couple follow. "We already have kids," Tiffany says. Taeyeon nods and smiles, "I just hope they don't interrupt us like last time."