Angry Wife

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

  Every time Tiffany saw that gift from her husband she was tempted to open it. "Don't think about it mushroom," Taeyeon would say when she saw her wife eyeballing the gift. The younger girl would pout, whine, complain but the husband would just smile, kiss her and tell her to be patient.

  Tiffany woke up one morning to the sound of Taeyeon running around the room. The wife sat up on her bed and looked at her husband. "What are you doing Taetae?" she asked. The older girl turns to face her, "I have a schedule and I can't find my cell phone." Tiffany yawns and lays back down, "It's in the top drawer on the left," she replies. Taeyeon looks through her top left drawer and finds her cell phone.

  Tiffany stands up from the bed and wraps her arms around Taeyeon. "Are you gonna leave me all alone?" she asks. Taeyeon kisses her cheek, "I can't take you mushroom, but I'll be back quickly," she promises. The wife nods and kisses her husband lips, "I understand," she says against her lips. Taeyeon kisses her again and pulls her closer, she pulls away for a minute and bites Tiffany's bottom lip, "Don't even think about opening or reading the gift and letter," the husband whisper. The younger girl nods and smiles innocently, "I won't."

  Tiffany and Taeyeon walk to the door together. They hug tightly and share one more kiss before Taeyeon leaves. The younger girl sighs and walks back inside the house. She walks back into her bedroom and lays down on the bed, hugging the pillow tightly and pretending her husband is right there next to her.

  The young girl looks beside her and sees the nicely wrapped gift and letter. She bites her bottom lip and sits up on the bed again. Tiffany smiles and grabs the box, then the letter. "Maybe just a little peek," she says to herself.

  "Don't even think about opening or reading the gift and letter," Taeyeon's voice was echoing in the young girls mind.

  "Aigoo, what's in here!?" Tiffany yells to no one. She puts the box back down but keeps holding the letter. She starts to bite her bottom lip harder and decides to open the letter despite her husband's warning. "I'll just read it and put it back in a new envelope," Tiffany stares at the letter and was about to open it when she hears Taeyeon's new song. She knows it's her cell phone ringing, she puts the letter down and picks up her cell phone.

  "Yeoboseyo?" she says. "Don't even think about it mushroom!" Taeyeon says. Tiffany panics and looks around, "Uh..what do you mean Taetae?" The husband starts laughing, "I'm joking mushroom, but seriously don't think about reading my letter or opening the gift," she says. "I-I won't," the wife replies. "Okay mushroom and also, don't forget to eat," the older girl says. Tiffany smiles, "I won't, bye Taetae." Taeyeon smiles, "Bye baby," she quickly hangs up before Tiffany can answer.

  Tiffany puts her cell phone down and smiles, "Baby? Since when does she call me baby?" the girl asks herself. The girl puts the letter back beside her present and stands up. She makes the bed and goes out to the living room and turns on the TV.

 

**********

 

  Taeyeon is backstage with her friends, preparing for her couple dance. "Did you tell your wife about your y dance yet?" Sooyoung asked her friend. The older girl shakes her head, "Aniyo, I won't tell her." Jessica is stretching, but hears her friend, "But what if she see you on TV, won't she get jealous?" Taeyeon shakes her head, "Waeyo? Tiffany doesn't love me like I love her, so she won't get jealous." The girls look at the leader and sigh, "You two should just confess already," Sunny says. The other girls nod in agreement.

  There's a knock on the door, Taeyeon looks up at the door and smiles when she sees her friend, Suho. "Anyeong Suho," she says as she stands up and walks to him. The guy smiles and hug Taeyeon, "Ready for the dance?" he asks. The older girl nods and some of the other boys come in. All the girls leave the dressing room, with the boys following.

**********

 

  Tiffany is flipping through the channels, trying to find something interesting to watch. Nothing caught her attention. Everything seemed too boring. She stopped when she saw a picture of SNSD pop up on the screen. She smiles just by seeing her husband.

  As Tiffany watches the performance her smile turns into a frown. "Suho again!" she yells. Not wanting to watch anymore of this y performance, Tiffany turns off the TV and walks back to her bedroom and lays down on the bed. She looks straight and the white wall, clearly angry, she wasn't angry about the dance, she was angry because Taeyeon had told her nothing about it. "Just wait till you get home Kim Taeyeon" Tiffany says before closing her eyes and really falling asleep. She isn't a very happy wife right now, in fact, she was a very angry wife.

 

 

I have to do my homework and practice my speech, after I finish, I'll try to update again.