Camaraderie

Maestro


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Their camaraderie

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ga-in was under the restroom roof, she was waiting for some sort of celebration from Junsu and Yoochun for Jaejoong and Hara, but she could see no one. She kept looking outside carefully and she spotted a figure coming near her. The fog was too heavy to reveal who it was. Then she saw Junsu running from the rain and spotted the place she was sheltering in.

 

“Ga-in? You’re here. Where’s Hara? I thought she was with you.”   He asked brushing the water from his hair spaying it onto her.

 

“Oi could you stop that? It’s ridiculous…” she stepped away from him. He looked at her as if she was from another planet. As far as he knew Yoochun Hyung had told him that girls like that when they brush the water from their hair. They think it’s cool, but not that he wanted to impress Ga-in or intended that conduct, he still actually, though she would say nothing.

 

“What are you looking at? I don’t look that ugly in rain…”   she looked on the other side. Junsu realized that he was gaping at her for few long minutes.

 

“Actually you do.”   He looked opposite of Ga-in, trying not to show his face. He never though he would say that to a girl. In fact, he never spent time with a girl let alone in rail alone. He did not dislike it that's for sure.

 

“What’s taking that girl?” She muttered.

 

“Who Doll or Daemul?”   Junsu asked hearing her muttering.

 

“Don’t call them that. Unlike me they don’t like their avatars very much especially not Hara.”   Ga-in looked outside in the rain along with Junsu. He knew what it was like…it wasn’t as if he hated the name, he just didn’t like the people who called him that. It sounded like poison in their mouth.

 

Kang Julie…

 

“I know how she feels, I mean Hara. Maybe she doesn’t hate the name maybe she hated the people who called her that; not that I hate my teacher shank land… it’s just that…there were people who called me that few months before I left that place. However, for some reason I like it when Mr. Shank land calls me dolphin. I was just surprised that all people see me the same way, which was why I was angry for the moment to remember the past.”   He smiled without noticing that Ga-in was gaping at him. When he did, looking at her, his face turned into a questioning one.

 

“I always knew you were whoopsy…” she remarked causing Junsu twitch.

 

I never should have shared it with you.

Then he sighed, he was feeling more comfortable with her…or as he thought, maybe it was the other way around. Though he knew, something was eating her inside…something very important.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hara was walking aimlessly in the heavy rain. Her cell was ringing continuously but she didn’t bother. She kept walking until her foot slipped in the mud causing her to fall roughly on the earth.

 

“Hara! Oh god, are you okay? Hara speak to me…”   Minyoung held her and sat her up. Her face completely filled with mud and Minyoung wiped her face with Minyoung’s handkerchief.

 

“Oh Hara…get up...we have to leave.”   She stood her up and started walking. Hara was completely weighting on her. Daemul kept walking trying to find Ga-in. she wanted to know what had happened with Yoochun.

 

This might not have happned if I helped. This is my fault… I should have done something while I knew.

In fact it was she who kept calling Hara trying to find her fortunately she did. Now she had to find Ga-in. that idiot Jaejoong was mourning over his SACRIFICE and Yoochun… she didn’t know what Yoochun was doing.

 

I thought he proposed to her, what was she doing alone wondering in the rain? Did he leave her alone? Then what’s wrong with her? Ughh!

She took her to a shelter and called Ga-in, but it wasn’t getting line. The network was busted…

 

“Jaejoong…Jaejoong…please don’t do that…”   Hara mumbled while sobbing. She suddenly embraced Minyoung around her shoulder. They being both wet shivered. She had to do something quick. She left message on everyone’s cell hoping it would reach them, and she laid Hara on a chair. She headed out not to far to call a taxi. A taxi was found and she went back to get Hara. Hara fell asleep which made quite hard for Minyoung to get her to the cab. The cab rode off and Minyoung felt sorry for leaving Ga-in alone but she was a tough cookie, she could handle herself.

On the other hand, Hara was sleeping on Minyoung’s lap, while she tried to keep her comfortable.

 

I hate you Jaejoong.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Hyung? What are you doing out here?”   Yoochun asked Jaejoong who was standing in the rain.

 

“Where is she?”   Jaejoong asked without answering his questions.

 

“I left her alone to think, let’s go its freezing out here. I can’t even find Junsu, come on.”   He pulled Jaejoong along with him. They both found a shelter where many people were taking already. His pocket buzzed; he took out his cell phone to find a message from an unknown number.

 

“I hve taken Hara hme already, she was sick. Say srry to Ga-in, I couldn’t fnd her. Daemul.”   Yoochun read the message out loud.

 

“From Minyoung? Hara’s sick…they left Ga-in alone?” Yoochun was very much confused while Jaejoong’s mind was only stuck to hara being sick. Few seconds later Jaejoong’s cell vibrated as well. He took out and saw the same message.

 

“Maybe she couldn’t find any signal. Come one we should find Ga-in and make sure she’s okay.”   Yoochun headed out with Jaejoong.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“You know I’m still serious about the contract…” Ga-in said.

 

“I know…and I have three wishes to fulfill.”   He stated the obvious.

 

“So?”   She asked wanting to know what he would do.

 

“But I’m not stating them now. I’m saving them for later.”   Junsu didn’t look at her. She sighed, right now wanting this rain to stop. Her cell buzzed and she took it out. She read the message aloud earning a look from Junsu.

 

“She just left you here?”   Junsu asked quite angry at Minyoung.

 

“She says hara was sick and she couldn’t find me. I guess I have to go.” She kept her cell inside.

 

“In the rain? No way, I’m coming with you.”   He insisted.

 

“Why? Can t a poor delicate girl like me find a cab in rain?”   She mocked.

 

“Huh! I can understand being poor, but delicate? Never honey, I’m just worried about guys out there who can find no good girls so they would adjust with you for the time being.”   Junsu smirked, for the first time teasing someone with financial state.

 

“For your kind information my father is a billionaire and second what guys do with me is none of our concern. Unless you’re interested in me.”   She stated boiling him up.

 

“My parents have ten employees who are billionaire as your father but that doesn’t matter, I wouldn’t want my parent’s employee’s daughter to get hurt. You see my parents care about their employees.”   Junsu teased in a way as if he was telling the fact.

 

“Never mind. I’m leaving.”   She headed out in the rain, but Junsu being told not to, tagged along with her. He left a message on his two Hyung for going with Ga-in. they both called for taxi and one stopped.

 

“I can call one myself you know.”   Ga-in said.

 

“I know… but I called for myself. Now get in.” He held the door open to her.

She got in no matter but then he sat beside her.

 

“Don’t your billionaire parents own a car? Why are you coming with me? You have your friend’s car.”   She teased.

 

“You see my parents don’t like to spoil their precious son unlike yours, now tell me where you live.”

 

“I’m not telling you where I live.”   She rebelled.

 

“At least tell me madam; I have other customers who made up their minds.”   The driver stated.

 

“Fine, where do you live Junsu?”   She asked him.

 

“Why do you ask?”

 

“Cause he’s gonna drop you first.”   She stated her fact.

 

“No way, I wouldn’t let you ruin the driver’s time, Mr. you go to the woman’s place first.” He let the driver know.

 

“No! You’re gonna annoy me every day.”

 

“If you two don’t stop annoying me now I’m gonna kick you two alone then have fun spending with each other.”   The driver got seriously annoyed.

 

“Fine, my place first.”   Ga-in gave up. Junsu thought he would have to use his first wish on her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Hyung Junsu already left with Ga-in…ahh why does he get to be the first one to see Hara’a place?”   Yoochun whined while Jaejoong opened the car door for him.

 

“Get in Yoochun,”   Jaejoong said. He was more worried about Hara right now. How did she become sick? She was fine an hour ago.

 

“Yoochun, what happened? Weren’t you with her?”  

 

“Yeah, and I successfully proposed to her.”   Yoochun answered.

 

“And what did she say?”

 

“She didn’t say anything which meant she was confused. I told her to think about it, to ask her parents are she’s unsure or not allowed. If I have to talk to them I will…”   Yoochun looked outside.

 

“So you didn’t ask her to be your girlfriend?”   Jaejoong asked bewildered, even after Jaejoong had directed her.

 

“No, those are for people who aren’t serious or want to pass time. I asked her whether…she considers me something more than a friend and…whether I could be with her…as a life partner…”   his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. He was never the type to talk like this especially he was never bothered with what sort of words he used, but now…

 

“But Hyung how did you know I was with her?” Yoochun asked.

Jaejoong tried to look normal; he didn’t want Yoochun to know about his part.

 

“Uhh…I saw you two then I thought maybe you were already proposing to her so I just left.”   Jaejoong said.

 

“Standing in the rain? My proposal could have waited. What if you get sick?”   He asked.

 

“No worries. I’ll be fine.”   He concentrated on the road.

He remembered Hara’a face completely in shock when she saw him behind Yoochun. When he proposed, she didn’t know what to answer, he just nodded at her telling her to say yes but he left without hearing her answer.

~She must really hate me. ~

She was very confused, she had just proposed to him and he just left without an answer then motioning her to accept Yoochun?

~I’m sorry…~

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minyoung and Nanna changed Hara’s clothes while she was unconscious. Though she didn’t have a fever, the women still put a wet cloth on her forehead.

 

“What happened, Miss Minyoung?”   the nanny asked.

 

“Oh don’t ask some stupid boy did something.”   She muttered.

 

“What! What did he do? Did he bother her? I must let her parents know.”   She quickly ran to the phone but Minyoung held her arm.

 

“That’s not the problem…she…likes a boy…and he sort of…told her to accept his best friend.”    Minyoung sat beside Hara.

 

“Oh poor miss Hara, experiencing the first love matter in her life.”   Nanna said as if this was something to be proud of.

 

“Quite an experience I must say…”   she muttered.

 

“By the way, where is Miss Ga-in?”

 

“She’s still there I guess. I couldn’t find her in the rain so I gave her a message. She’ll be back.”

 

“I hope she’s alright out there…it’s quite a heavy rain.”   The nanny left while praying.

Minyoung looked at Hara sleeping. She was quite uncomfortable with her wet clothes and she didn’t want to wear her friend’s clothes not that they were dirty…it was just that her present mother Misuk never wore any of her friend’s clothes from which she learned. It became quite an influence on her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The cab stopped and Ga-in stepped out and took out her purse.

 

“What are you doing?”   Junsu asked.

 

“Paying my fare…”

 

“I can do that.”   Junsu backfired.

 

“Maybe you parent’s own ten people like my father working under them but I was taught not to be paid by others.”

She shoved the money to the driver.

“No, you’re not paying. I’ll pay!”   Junsu shoved the money away from the driver.

 

“Stop being such a chivalry, let me pay my share at least!”   she shoved the money to the man again.

 

“No!”

 

“How about you both pay me? But just pay!” the man barked on their faces. Ga-in looked at Junsu few seconds then gave the money to the driver after all.

 

“Thank you! Where do you need to go?”   the driver asked.

Knowing that he wouldn’t be invited, not that he wanted to be, gave his address. The man rode off with Junsu.

 

Ga-in kept looking until the car disappeared.

 

Duck !

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minyoung left as soon as Ga-in arrived. When she wanted to know what happened, Minyoung said that Hara would explain. She left without the rain stopping.

Junsu got home and came to find that his Hyung Yoochun was in love with Hara…, which he was happy to hear about though surprising.

Right now, all of them needed to wait for a better weather and time to ask and find answers.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::