Cover.

Maestro

2nd day of vacation and Ga-in was already tensed because just few minutes ago Junsu called. Of course that was not the scary part- the scary part was he was getting way too friendly with her and had been calling her often. As she was walking outside; noticing whether the duckbutt comes out of anywhere.
As she kept walking (instead of studying), she heard footsteps which of course was hers. She stopped; looked back for a while and found nothing. She couldn’t even hear the footsteps anymore which only assured her that it was hers. She turned around once again…

“Ahh!” someone grabbed her behind. She immediately grabbed the hands and squeezed it hard.

“Oww! Ga-in!” a male voice squeaked.

“Junsu! What’s with you? Why do you keep doing this?” she barked looking at his pained face leaving his hands.

“I’m sorry…I just like to see your scared face…its priceless actually…” he laughed while speaking.

“Well…don’t do that. I don’t like it…now go away.” She walked further leaving the boy tagging along with her.

“I just came to see how you’re doing…” he said while following her.

“Well you saw me yesterday and had dinner with me.” She stated her facts.

“Well…that’s true but lets just make these off days more worthwhile.”

“I thought you rather spend your day with Sungmin or soccer or your singing.” She said

“I never said that! You just made that on your own.” Junsu said offended.

“Go home.” She muttered.

“Well…where are you going?” he asked ignoring her last statement.

“Somewhere where you wouldn’t be…”

“Ooh…is it Hell?” he teased.

“Yeah why do you want to come? Be my guest…”

“For once I want to see where you go…” he said.

They walked passing an university- SM. There were so many girls and boys coming out and going in. Ga-in stopped looking at the building; Junsu looked at her staring at his old varsity.

“Why did you stop here?” Junsu cautiously asked.

“Cause I want to see.”

“See what?” he asked in a demanding tone.

“What sort of people studies here?” she stated.

“Well…there’s nothing special about this place…its only a place for those who likes to hurt others…” Junsu looked away and this time Ga-in looked at him awkwardly.

“You used to study here didnt you?” she asked. He slowly nodded; trying not to remember bad things.

“Well my friend used to study here too.” Ga-in stated.

“The girl who died few months ago?” he asked. She nodded.

“What’s her name? maybe I knew her.” He stated.

“Her name was…”

“Junsu-shii!” a girl squeaked. Both of them looked at the girl wearing a tight black dress with olive skinny jeans and her reddish hair flew into the air.

“Victoria?” Junsu asked his face filled with nervousness.

“Oh how are you? Where have you been? I heard you left school.” She said.

“If you know why ask?” he muttered.

“What?”

“I mean…its good to see you too.” He smiled.

“Well its not the same without you three and…who is she?” she asked gesturing to Ga-in.

“I am…”

“She’s my girlfriend…” Junsu answered before Ga-in could; she looked at his face bewildered with a slight hint of anguish.

“What?” Ga-in and Victoria muttered at the same time.

“You heard me Victoria. She’s my girlfriend; well Ga-in this is Victoria…my classmate.” Junsu faking introduced the two.

“Classmate?” Victoria repeated shocked.

“Victoria don’t…”

“Don’t you have class right now? Normally this is the time of your class.” Junsu cut Ga-in off before she could resolve this matter.
Victoria nodded.

“Well we’ll be seeing you later. Come sweetheart.” He took Ga-in’s hand and walked off leaving Victoria alone.

“What was that about?” Ga-in angrily asked whilst being pulled.

“You have no idea what’s she like…she can even injure people.” Junsu responded quickly shaking.

“And you think she wont hurt me just because you introduced me as your girlfriend?” she asked offended.

“Well no…even if she does you can take care of yourself.”

“That wasn’t nice Junsu.” She stopped looking at him.

“Are you offended or something?” he asked.

“Yes I am. You should have told me…” she pointed out.

“Now don’t tell me you’re angry…there’s nothing to be angry about.” Junsu carefully stated.

“Yes there is! You don’t understand…” she looked away.

“Ga-in…it was only a joke.” His smile faded as his tone became defensive.

“A sick one…don’t ever do that…now if you see her again I want you to tell her the truth.” She said and walked back.

“I don’t get it…why are you taking this so seriously?” Junsu followed her.

“Don’t follow me…” she ignored his question.

“Are you afraid she might hurt you? You didn’t hesitate to put hotdogs inside those girls’ clothes.” He stated his facts.

“You…” she stopped and turned to him trying to make him understand but the words just weren’t coming out.

“Ga-in…you’re my friend…I wouldn’t so something too stupid to hurt you…I care for you.” He whispered looking down.

“Well…simple things like this arent so simple in my life…so please be careful what you do next time. I have people whom I am accountable to.” She cleared his point.

“Sorry Ga-in…I was only trying to get rid of her…she hurt many people just because of me.”

“I understand the fact how much you hate her but…you have to control those moods. Strike when you know you won’t get hurt.”
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minyoung came out of the shop with few supplies of medicines and toiletries and while walking back she noticed Jaejoong waiting for someone outside the shop. She thought for a while whether he had been following her. She nevertheless went to him.

“Hey Jaejoong.” She greeted making him look at her with unease.

“Minyoung…well hi there.” He greeted.

“You are waiting for someone?” she asked.

“Uhh no…I was actually to buy something for my sister…I don’t know she said some stuff…she wrote me a brand and I’m kind of embarrassed to go in…so I’m thinking…” his cheeks reddened with three shades. She was laughing inside her mind realizing her mistake about him following her…of course this was one of the few pharmacies in this town.

“Maybe I can help…care to tell me the name?” she asked straight forwardly trying to help the poor guy.
He took out a note and handed it to her…she observed it then looked at him trying not to make this boy uncomfortable.

“How about you come with me? I’ll show you…” she offered.

“Really? Wouldn’t it be awkward with others staring at me?” he asked.

“No, it is good for a man to buy these things for their sisters. You may not know but women are attracted to those who can help them with these issues.” She said causing Jaejoong to blush more.
They went inside and headed to the sanitary napkin’s section.

“What’s her flow?” she asked.

“Huh…I don’t know.” He gulped looking away. He noticed there were few women with children, some teenagers and other young women were giving him glances. Some smiled at his shy reaction and some tried to suppress their laughs.

“How old is she?” Minyoung asked.

“16…”
She picked up a packet and held it out to him.

“This is the thing…what are you looking at? Take it.” she said.

“Uhh…ok.” He nervously took the packet and went to the cashier while Minyoung moved aside.

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m standing here while you pay…” she answered actually enjoying this show.

“I cant do this alone…” he whined.

“Come forward sir…” the female cashier called. He stepped forward and gave it to the cashier. She beeped the price looking at him often with a smile. She packed it and gave it to him.

“That’ll be $2.5…”
He took out his wallet and gave the money. She typed the buttons and put the money in the drawer.

“Is it for you wife sir?” she asked while Minyoung covered from laughing.

“Huh…no my sister.”

“Well thank you for shopping.” She gave the receipt and he headed followed by Minyoung.

“You were enjoying the show weren’t you?” Jaejoong asked with the hint of sarcasm.

“Couldn’t help it…the way she was looking at you oh my god…you should have said yes when she said whether it was for your wife.” She sated while walking.

“Yeah right you left me…maybe I should introduced you as my wife.” Jaejoong said causing her to stop on her tracks. Jaejoong looked back at her stunned face.

“Don’t joke with me Jaejoong.” She seriously responded.

“…Sorry…” he apologized.

“Did you see a doctor?” she changed the subject.

“For what?”

“Your hand…” she stated. He shook his head.

“Why not?” she started walking again with Jaejoong.

“I didn’t want to…I hate doctors.” He said.

“But it looks worse than ever…how come you are still walking?” she asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You could have fever with that cut.” She said.

“Well I don’t.” he pointed out.

“You will, and when you do you’ll regret…well I’m going this way.” She motioned to her right.

“See you later…” he said as he bid her well.

“Bye.”
Minyoung said but then realized what she had seen…she had seen no light in Jaejoong’s eyes.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yoochun sat in the house alone bored to death. Junsu had gone out to see Ga-in (which he does a lot these days) and Jaejoong went out to buy something his sister told him. She could have told her other brother or her mother. He walked to the piano and slumped onto the seat.
His fingers hovered over the keys and…

The powerful tune escaped his fingers, his fingers moved very quickly with the music. His blood boiled as he remembered few things back.

She loved someone else…heartbreaking.
She didn’t want to keep him as an option…understandable.

But he didn’t want to let her go, but he also didn’t like the fact that she had loved someone else. In addition she cleared herself still he wants to be with her. She wasn’t going to two time him.
Then a sudden image of the violin flashed into his mind and the piano tune went along with the violin.

His fingers stopped.

“I love Hara…I love Hara…” he muttered to himself and closed his eyes.

Long black hair, near the cliff, with the violin…beautiful.

“No…” he panicked as he stood up. He smacked his head few times to get her out of his mind.

“Hara…Hara…I love Hara…tomorrow is Sunday…” then he wondered why he had said that. He knows tomorrow is Sunday but he didn’t need to speak out loud about it.

“She’ll be there…” he mumbled to himself.
___________________________________________
________________________
_______________