Cardiac matters

Maestro

(julie) victoria

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
As usual Tuesday was the busiest day of the week for any students and each of them were eager to go home early, because it was this day where most of urgent matters arise.
Junsu had class before Jaejoong with Mrs. Yvonne however he did not attend it. Instead he was sleeping in his room locked. Jaejoong when he realized that Junsu had missed his class, he called him knocking on the door.

But he didn’t respond. How could he go to the class when he knew Ga-in will also be there?

At around 12, when it was time for Jaejoong’s class, Junsu came out with a gloomy face. Junsu said nothing only went to the table and poured himself a glass of water. Yoochun was still sleeping...

“What’s the matter with you?” Jaejoong bluntly asked munching on his bread.

“Nothing…” he responded after gulping down mouthful of water.

“Nothing seems ok, you missed your class.” Jaejoong stated.

“So?”

“That’ll cut your marks down…what’s with you?” Jaejoong pointed out with a duh face.

“I just wanted a break Hyung. I was up studying all night…” Junsu lied.

“Well if you had your sleep now, brush your teeth and let’s go.” Jaejoong stood up finishing his food.

“What about my breakfast?” Junsu asked annoyingly.

“You can have it in the cafeteria or with Minyoung.”
Jaejoong said no more and left to his room while Junsu quickly brushed his teeth and cleaned himself up.

They finally headed out to class.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Daemul peeked at the piper once in a while whether she was fine. They were both in Pao On’s class for demonstration. Ga-in’s eyes were almost red but not puffy.
Minyoung recalled what had happened after she woke up and she still couldn’t believe that it was Junsu for whom the girls hazed Julie and those same girls beat her.

Minyoung couldn’t tolerate that fact that’s for sure, however judging from the scenario Ga-in didn’t want Hara to know. There were some things about piper that only Daemul knew but not Hara, she had enough problems of her own. Minyoung also figured out that Ga-in will be visiting the Kang’s later to confront them…about the fact that…Julie had terminal illness.

How come Victoria and her friends knew while Ga-in didn’t?

“Do you need a ride with me afterwards? Wherever you have to go?” Minyoung whispered to her friend but received a shook instead. Daemul decided not to mingle further…then it hit her. Minyoung couldn’t even go with Ga-in even if she had wanted. She had class afterwards with Shank land. Realizing this Ga-in had bunked her morning class with Mrs. Yvonne. Could it be for Junsu?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mr. Emon’s class had finished at 4 and both Junsu and Jaejoong were heading out. While doing so Junsu stopped causing Jaejoong to turn to him.

“What is it?”

“Hyung I have something urgent to do so I’ll see you later back at home…” Junsu silently said earning a pat and a nod from the older one. Junsu moved on leaving Jaejoong who didn’t have anything to do until the next two hours.

“What am I going to do alone?” he muttered to himself and walked ahead when he noticed piper and Daemul coming this way.

“Minyoung! Ga-in!” he called the two who waived back at him. Ga-in looked quite tired comparing to the other one. he was yet still scared of piper.
They stood in one place face to face when Jaejoong carefully looked at Ga-in.

“You don’t look so good…” he sincerely said however…Ga-in wasn’t in a good mood.

“Right back at you…” causing Jaejoong to stun and cautious what he should say next.

“Ga-in, how about you go home and rest? You can leave an application while doing so.” Minyoung spoke up realizing the tension; Ga-in only nodded and went ahead leaving the other two alone in the crowd.

“She seems grumpy…something happened? Junsu seemed quite moody too this morning. He even missed Mrs. Yvonne’s class.”

How could she say that they once again started hating each other? The fact was even she had this sense of dislike towards Junsu but she knew it was way out of his control. Yet…being a ist really .

“I’m sure she’s going through her time now. As a matter for Junsu perhaps its nothing but study pressure.” She said not even looking at him.

“Mmm…are you busy? I seem to have two hours in my hand until Masum’s class.” Jaejoong said.

“Sorry Jaejoong I only and half an hour before Mr. Shankland’s class. I can accompany you till then but afterwards you’re on your own.” She deeply said looking at the boy.

“Doesn’t matter…as long as I’m not bored.” He smilingly said and started walking with Minyoung with big viola on her back.

“Are you saying I’m only needed when you’re bored?”

“No…I..uh…your violin looks dashing.” He changed his subject nervously.

“…Thanks…it’s a girl so gorgeous not dashing and second…you just changed your subject.”
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yoochun was snoozing almost drooling on his pillow. He was sleeping on his face snoring lightly. His cell suddenly rang causing Yoochun to tilt up his head with a gasp. He wiped his mouth and took his cell receiving it.

“Yes?...” he spoke out rashly.

“Hyung I got their ID…” Yoowhan said on the other line; Yoochun quickly jerked up from his bed with eyes wide open.

“You did! How?” he asked shockingly.

“Fortunately these guys are known as bullies in their university. Guess where they study Hyung…” Yoochun figured Yoowhan smirking on the other side.

“Where?” he anxiously asked.

“SM business faculty…”

“What? But they have…”

“Different campus on another area? I know.” Yoowhan finished it for his brother.

“How did you get a hold of them?” Yoochun asked worried for his younger sibling.

“I told you once that I went to their hangout after losing a bet to Hyung joon…well he told me about them…his boyfriend, Kim Beom, is a junior there so he provided me with it. but please don’t tell anyone about them…” Yoowhan seemed worried.

“Don’t worry about your gay friends man…I wont tell anyone. Thanks bro!” he jumped off his bed hanging up the cell and dashed to the bathroom. He was very much relieved after hearing the news.

He got ready and had a quick meal and rushed to class. He ran inside for his class when he saw Jaejoong and Minyoung walking together. He was sort of stunned for a moment to see them together…it seemed awkward for them being together…it didn’t seem so…good for them being together…they cannot like each other…they just…

*What the hell am I thinking? They can like each other just as much as I like Hara. There’s nothing wrong with it.*

He looked at them once again and saw Jaejoong was laughing along with Daemul lightly punching her arm in a slow motion…it seemed friendly enough but…he just felt his entire world left behind him.
He could just run to them and push them away from each other.

He didn’t like them being together.

“Hey!” he called walking to them catching their attention. His ‘Hey’ seemed angry.

“Mickey you’re here.” Jaejoong patted his back making Yoochun twitch a bit.

“Good afternoon Yoochun. Just in time for class.” Minyoung said catching his attention. Oh yes, they had class together. He suddenly smiled at her without any reason…and didn’t take his eyes off her.
Jaejoong looked at the dazed boy and Daemul who was quite unsure why he was looking at her like that. She looked at Jaejoong who did nothing but shrug and then looked at Yoochun.

He was looking like Mickey Mouse with red cheeks.

“Yoochun…you can blink now.” Minyoung slowly said making Yoochun realize what he had been doing.

“Huh…sorry…I was…”

“Daydreaming…” Jaejoong finished it for him and looked at Minyoung. “I’ll see you all later. I’ll be spending time in library till my class with Yoochun. See you guys.” He left off leaving another pat on Yoochun’s back and Minyoung with a bow.

“Come on, come on…” Yoochun took Minyoung’s hand and rushed into the class without even realizing what he was doing. Minyoung was quite shocked to see him like this.

“…Yoochun…” she whispered deeply with a serious face.

“Yes?” he looked at her stopping.

She motioned his hand with her eyes and looked around. His eyes fell on the intertwined hands and blood rushed up to his face…he quickly took a seat leaving her hand, while Minyoung shook off the embarrassment and took a seat. Mr. Shankland entered the class soon.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Ga-in quickly wrote an application and was headed to dean’s office. While doing so she realized that after missing so many classes she could have gotten into trouble…however she wasn’t and she wondered why.

The authority might have called her father…but he mustn’t have paid much attention to it…of course why should her grades matter to the man when he only has plans to marry her off to someone richer?

She…couldn’t blame the situation. She knocked the door and got the permission to enter. She presented her application while taking a seat.

While reading her application of major absences the dean cleared his throat.

“You do know you missed more than three classes.” He said.
Ga-in nodded.

“That could even restrict you from final exams.”
She nodded again. he put the paper on the table and carefully looked at the girl.

“What’s wrong with you Ga-in? You used to be so…energetic …now…I see nothing…what’s wrong?”
She didn’t answer to that question.

“Ga-in…I even called your father however as usual…he didn’t pay attention to it…so at least you must if you want to step ahead.” He lectured.

“I’m sorry dean but…too much has been happening…I will…I will make it up from tomorrow, I promise. If I have to do extra I will but just…give me time to overcome it.” Ga-in whispered.
The dean sighed at the girl…he couldn’t kick her out since she was one of the brilliant students here and he personally knew her father…sometimes the dean wanted to kick that man’s .

“Alright Ga-in, just two days and I want you fit in shape and you will have to have a makeup class. For now you can leave.” The dean laid back while Ga-in took her leave.

She leaned onto the wall and put her hand on her forehead…

What’s wrong with me? Why is Junsu affecting everything in my life? Why can’t I admit that it was HIS fault? Why do I persist?’
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4:30 and he patiently waited…he waited in his car for her to show up. He was breathing hard as his face was firm. He couldn’t, for the first time, wait to see her.

“You just come Victoria…I will show you how much I’m crazy about you.” He muttered to himself. He looked at himself in the window glass…he looked so cold as before at SM.

“What have I become?” he muttered again. “I totally lost myself…Julie…Ga-in…this is hopeless…” he whined.

Then he saw a female figure walking around…it was Victoria with her purse. She was looking beautiful however in Junsu’s eyes…she looked devious. His eyes burned with hatred and his heart was aching with pain that Julie had been abused in her hands…and so as Ga-in.

He stepped out of the car loudly catching her attention as she brightly smiled at him. Her face had slight bruises, he had them too however they weren’t as clear as hers and Ga-in’s. they must have fought violently.

“Junsu-shii!” she gracefully greeted.

“Victoria…” he forced a smile. “Thank you for seeing me…I thought you wouldn’t...”

“I couldn’t say no…since you said you broke up with your girl friend…so…”

“What happened to your face?” Junsu straightforwardly asked sensing the situation.

“Well…just a little accident…never mind that, where are we going?”

“Get in the car I’ll tell you.” He motioned her to the car and let her go first.

They stepped inside the car; Junsu started his car and drove off. They were quiet however Victoria wanted to talk to him as she always wanted. So she started.

“So why did Ga-in break up with you? Did she tell you?” Victoria silently asked however nervously.

“…No…she said…that I can screw my life…I understood then…that how much you like me and…think about me.” Junsu said intentionally pinning a point at her.
Victoria gulped thinking what he just said. Junsu was only with her because he had lost his chance for Ga-in so now Victoria was some sort of second choice for him.

Her pride was suddenly breaking down, she didn’t want that.

“Why did you leave SM actually Junsu? Tell me the truth.” She asked realizing the circumstances here. Junsu remained quiet…he hated her…he hated her to death.

“Its because of me isn’t it? What I did to the girl? Its her right? It’s Julie…”

Junsu suddenly stopped the car and looked at her bewildered. He didn’t know what to say to that…had she known all along? If she did then how dare she? His face got serious and filled with anguish as he clenched his teeth. His grip on the wheel got tighter and forcefully shut his eyes not being able to hide it anymore.

“I HATE YOU VICTORIA! I HATE YOU TO DEATH! I WISH YOU TO DIE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN MY LIFE! I LOST TWO IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE BECAUSE OF YOU! AND YOU STILL THINK THAT I WOULD END UP LIKING YOU? YOU CAN JUST GO TO HELL!!!!!”

The fear Victoria had on her face was unbearable…he didn’t want to see her face…he hated her too much. Tears fell from their eyes. Victoria covered crying…she hadn’t thought he would actually say that.

“I’m sorry…” she whispered.

“Get out…” he muttered.

“Junsu-shii…”

“GET OUT!”
She sniffed and wiped her face then stepped out shutting the door, leaving him alone. He thought she would never say that…he thought she would just go along with him until he takes her to the Kangs and would make her apologize to them. Why did she have to regret her actions? It would have been much easier to him to hate her but…he could see a hint of humanity in her.

“DAMN IT!!!” he hit the wheel violently and started crying loudly expressing all his anger.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ga-in got her own car and headed where she was supposed to go, to the Kang. She hasn’t seen Junsu the entire day. Had he been missing for her? He shouldn’t do that…after all the reasons he transferred to this school. This shouldn’t affect any of their education.

She drove on till she reached their house. She held her head out giving her ID and getting the permission to get in. after parking the car; stepping out, she heard someone talking.

“Perhaps they’re in the backyard…” she mumbled and walked around to the background and…the sight burned her inside.

What is this? What is she doing here? Why is she here? Why are they talking to her? WHY?’

“Ga-in?” Mrs. Kang saw her and called gaining her plain reaction…for some reason this seemed like an irony to Ga-in. Victoria was chatting with both Kangs on a tea table. They were just smiling as if nothing was wrong.
Victoria looked at her…however in a different emotion…it seemed…sincere.

Mrs. Kang stood up and rushed to Ga-in who was quite shocked and pissed. She held the young lady and…

“Ga-in…she’s here to apologize…” said Mrs. Julia which shocked her.

“What?”

“She came here to say sorry and pay condolences.” She repeated.

“And you’re believing it?” she asked bewildered which attracted Mr. Kang’s and Victoria’s attention. Victoria was getting quite ashamed with Ga-in’s words. Though she knew she deserved it.

“She said she’s sorry…plus her actions didn’t cause her death.”

“Yeah? It was her sickness which you never bothered to tell me. Even Victoria knew but not me. And yet it was her actions that sent her to the hospital.” Ga-in restrained herself from crying as she tried to laugh with the irony.

“The only reason we never did was because Julie told us not to…”

“THEN HOW DID SHE KNOW?” Ga-in screamed causing Victoria to flinch while Mr. Kang put his head down unable to hold his sobs.

“I…I found out later…please don’t blame them.” Victoria started crying answering her question but not much appreciated for it.

“You! Just get out of my sight! Didn’t I tell you I don’t want to see you? WHY ARE YOU HERE?” Ga-in barked at the crying girl in front of her.
Victoria stood up and went to her, then suddenly bowed in front of her causing Ga-in to step back in disgust.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I regret what I had done and I cant forgive myself for it! I lost all my pride and I have nowhere to go to…my friends…they left me…the entire school hates me…I cant…” she suddenly straightened “I CANT LIVE WITH THAT! I WANTO TO REPENT FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE! AND I DON’T WANT ANYONE TO SUFFER FOR MY ACTIONS SPECIALLY NOT JUNSU! …please take him back…whatever happened it wasn’t his fault…he had nothing to do with this…please…” her eyes were filled with tears and that shocked piper…

Both Mr. and Mrs. Kang were looking at the girls…

“You…you broke up with Junsu? For this? But he had done nothing…” Mr. Kang pointed out looking at Ga-in.

Of course they were never lovers but she still couldn’t explain that. Instead Victoria held Ga-in’s hand, she tried to shove away her hand but Victoria didn’t let her, instead Victoria held it tight and pressed it on her forehead.

“Please, don’t punish him for it…I know how much he loves you and…I’m sorry for what I did to you.”
Even though Ga-in knew that Victoria has this misconception that Junsu loved her she still didn’t clear that out…she cant tell why. Perhaps she was too tired to explain.

“I can see why he loves you…but…” Victoria couldn’t say anymore…

“Why arent you suing her? Why arent you sending her to jail? Why? WHY?” she yelled out pointing at the parents.

“…We…we have lost too much…we want to move on…please Ga-in just…just leave this matter and take Junsu back…” Mr. Kang pleaded shocking Ga-in more.

“I cant believe you all! It was partly his fault too! What’s wrong with all of you?” she whined at them.

“We have nothing more to do with this Ga-in dear…Julie has already gone afterlife…I bet she doesn’t even remember us so the best we can do it…”

“SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING! AND YOU VICTORIA CAN GO F**K YOURSELF!” she didn’t even care she used that word. Victoria fell down on the chair crying while Mrs. Kang held Victoria and Mr. Kang calming Ga-in down.

“You should go Victoria…we appreciate your sympathy…” Mrs. Kang hushed the crying girl and she nodded.

“Just kill me…” Ga-in remarked mockingly.

“Ga-in just go to Julie’s room…you need to rest then you can go.” Mr. Kang lightly spoke. Ga-in stomped her way to their house and to Julie’s room. She closed the door and slumped on the bed.

“They’re so businesses like Julie…parents are all the same I guess…I wish I was dead instead of you…”
She didn’t even realize when she fell asleep on the bed and drifted into a dream…
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::