Commotion

Maestro

The new girl was walking down the corridor with so many books. Junsu and the other two were walking the opposite way when his eyes fell on her.

She was new; he could tell also she had the most different attire in the entire campus. He had liked her fashion which was nothing but a skinny jeans and sweat shirt and her hair was entirely tied up. She also seemed really frail and pale.

She was a junior at his department and unlike other girls she never asked for any sort of help but she seemed to need help though she never asked for it. And most surprisingly nobody ever bothered her. He wondered why she had come here.

After the incident when a junior was beaten up just because she borrowed a pen from Jaejoong her mother had taken the girl out of school Junsu noticed Julie consoling that crying girl on the bench outside. Jaejoong was too busy apologizing to the mother and also the mother had forbid him to go even near her.

Junsu wanted to talk to Julie and he remembered her name during the roll calls. He wanted to thank her for consoling the girl when no one did. So he was looking for a way to have a little casual chat with her however he did have a little idea that the same might happen to her. Then the incident occurred when nothing but a little tackle with each other causing Julie’s books to fall and he had bent down to help and while he did so he smiled and said.

“I’m so sorry for that, let me help you…You know I have been noticing you a lot these days. Are you sick?” he asked.
And she had answered in the most casual way as if she was talking to her family member or friend.

“No of course not, as a matter of fact I apply lot of pale make up cause I really like it.” she smiled backed and lied which Junsu figured out. No way would she put this sort of make up.
They stood up with the books as Junsu held out his hand for a hand shake which she did.

“I’m Kim Junsu.”

“Kang Julie, I know as you are my senior and I even heard you singing in your department; also that I hear very erted things about you and your two friends.” She chuckled as she said causing Junsu to laugh too.
He wanted to talk more but her face suddenly faded…he didn’t know what she saw but she suddenly left.

After that…2 days later he saw her quite bruised with her parents who were inside the principle room. He was about to walk up to her when she quickly hid inside the principle’s room. He got the idea what had happened.

But to think she would die for that? That was absurd…something was fishy that even Ga-in didn’t know.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kang Julie was someone very close to Ga-in and they met through net when they were 13 which were before meeting Hara and Minyoung. She was the only one who she could talk to however they could only talk through net because Ga-in’s father wouldn’t let her out of the house besides school that time.

At the age of 15 she was allowed to attend the first family party at the Kang’s where she could attend alone. That was when she finally met Julie.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Junsu arrived at the huge mansion of Kang’s. he needed some answers from them. He knew they were hiding something from Ga-in also he needed to apologize to them.

The guard asked for identification and turned the viewer on his face.

“May I ask who you are and what business you have?” their assistant asked through the little screen.
His face was firm and serious.

“I’m Kim Junsu from KJ and I have come to visit the Kang’s for friendly conversation.”
The screen turned off and the gate opened. He walked in and went ahead.

As he stepped in front of the door a woman opened…it was Julie’s mother. He was quite surprised because this job was for the maids. Why did she open?

“Kim Junsu?” she softly asked with mush surprise. She sensed the dark aura in him. She understood that he had come here for something personal.

“Is Mr. Kang home?” he sternly asked.

“Yes, come in.”

They stepped inside as Mrs. Kang went inside to call her husband. He stood still lifelessly looking around the house.

There were no pictures of her.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Even after they met troubles were scratching Ga-in. she couldn’t always go to Julie for advise or help and she was into some habits that she is not proud of. But she could tell Julie that she did it to blend in as there were no people like Julie.

And at 16 after meeting Minyoung, Ga-in had told Julie about Daemul and Hara and Julie had told her to be friends with them. Right then she didn’t understand why Julie would say that. She was looking weaker.

After everything had sorted between the three Minyoung left for UK, four of them kept in contact. Minyoung had spoken to Julie on the phone while Hara and Ga-in came to meet her. That time Hara had told something to Ga-in.

“She doesn’t look alright…”

Minyoung returned at the age of 19 and soon Julie got admitted to SM…her biggest mistake. Julie kept telling Ga-in about her days and one of gossips included the three…Ga-in didn’t know or wouldn’t even thought it was actually these three-Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun.

“You know Ga-in just because they’re popular doesn’t mean they arent nice. I saw how one of them continuously bowed to the girl’s mother. One of them even talked to me and guess what? He really sings great which makes me feel strong.”

“I don’t care, all men are the same. One of them will hurt if you don’t keep out.” She had said that time.

“You’ll change that mentally someday.” Julie had said.

After the hazing…she ended in hospital. Can anyone hurt someone just because she talked to a guy? Can someone just die just because she was beaten up? Doesn’t matter it was man’s fault who had spoken to her…didn’t he know?

“I’ll kill him I swear…” Ga-in growled.

“You wont…trust me you wont Ga-in. He’s a good man…he tried to say sorry to me but I didn’t let him. I know he’ll blame himself which he shouldn’t and will try to make amends for something which he has never done…please don’t try to find that man to kill him…try to let him know that it was never his fault…”

“Sorry…I cant fulfill your wish.”

“At least…fulfill a dying wish…”

“What?”

And no more words ever came out…
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Ga-in fell asleep on Minyoung’s sofa snoring lightly. Her eyes had swollen up from crying and her nose reddened. Minyoung stood up and went to the kitchen and made herself a mug of coffee.

While doing so she recalled the incident when Ga-in had come in crying last time

Julie suddenly died…that couldn’t be right. She knew something was wrong with Julie form the beginning but her parents refused to tell anyone. Maybe it was for their reputation; nevertheless the Kang’s as she read in the papers decided to hand the company to a suitable shareholder after their demise.

Ga-in cried so much that night as Hara and she tried to calm her as she couldn’t share it with her father.

All he could do was attend the funeral.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“She was diagnosed with serious stage ulcer in her stomach when she was 16.” Mr. Kang said looking at the boy in front of him. He looked dead.

“Why didn’t you tell anyone?” he asked.

“She told us not to…and as you see there are no pictures of her in the house…she requested us to remove all of them and I still don’t know why.” He said. Mrs. Kang sat silently not looking at anyone and she wasn’t looking very happy herself.

“Why are you here exactly?” she asked

“I came here to apologize…”

“Why?”

“Cause I was the reason she was abused.” He said and was expecting them to be surprised…but they weren’t. Junsu’s eyes went wide looking at their faces. “Why arent you surprised?” he asked.

“We knew looking at your face…it had to be about our girl.” Mr. Kang said.
Junsu stood up and bowed to them desparately.

“Forgive me, please forgive me…I deserve to be punished. I killed your daughter, I should have known they woudnt spare her. I tried looking for her but SM authority didn’t give me any contacts of her…”

“Because we told them not to.” Junsu straightened up looking at them and they continued “Julie told us not to.” Mrs. Kang said.
Junsu looked down unable to look at them…he had no right to explain himself.

“Junsu its not your fault at all…it was beyond your contemplation.” Mr. Kang consoled looking at the boy.

“At least its good to know that you cared for her…” Mrs. Kang finished.

“But its not good enough! I must amend the mistake I have made! I will bring those criminals who have hurt your daughter!” Junsu yelled.

“Junsu please…” Mrs. Kang tried to explain but Junsu rushed out of the house before listening to her.

He had a score to settle.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jaejoong was studying when he realized that Yoochun had returned and as he thought Yoochun would have a happy face, however he didn’t. no matter Jaejoong was already annoyed by his injured hand which hadn’t been healing well. H might need to see a doctor soon.

“What’s wrong Yoochun? Normally you’re happy after meeting Hara since you went to shop with her. Did she make you carry all the things?” Jaejoong teased looking at the glum boy.

“That and another thing…its Daemul.” He slumped beside his Hyung not looking at him.

“What about Daemul? Did you say something stupid?” Jaejoong looked at the boy normally.

“Do I always say something stupid? No!...its just…she’s not what we think she is.”

“Then what is she? A vampire?” Jaejoong bluntly said without much interest.

“Hyung why do you say that? Just because she doesnt give you a bell doesn’t mean she’s unsophisticated.” Yoochun defended.

“Well you shouldn’t worry what Minyoung is like instead of Hara. You love her not Minyoung.” Jaejoong answered looking at his books.

“Hyung!” Yoochun exclaimed.

“What?” Jaejoong annoyingly responded to that noise and looked at the bashful boy.

“Why do you say that I’m in love with Minyoung?”

“I didn’t say that, it was just an analogy, jeez what’s wrong with you?” Jaejoong concentrated in his study once again.

“…Nothing…” Yoochun mumbled to himself
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Knowing it was already late and the students must have all gone home at SM, he decided to go home. Upon arriving home with an almost bruised face none of the boys noticed him. Entering the room he saw Yoochun sitting on the sofa doing absolutely nothing while Jaejoong was studying in the living room.

“I’m home…” Junsu bluntly said; then walked to his room and shut the door startling both in the living room.

Junsu turned his PC on and waited till it was fully functioning. He typed Victoria’s name and searched for her in all types of social networks. He found faceook, tweeter, ibibo, cyworld and many others. He didn’t know which one to go through.
Yet he sent a message in each of them giving his number hoping she would read all of them.

“Dear Victoria, can we meet tomorrow at 5 near the 9th bus station? We could grab a coffee and talk after all we have so much to catch up…hope u reply. Junsu.”

He just sat there reading his words over and over again. It seemed so sweet and PITIFUL!!! It seemed so pathetic!! He was disgusted with himself to write such things.

Then the PC blinked catching Junsu’s attention.

“What about Ga-in?” It said. She was online…he didn’t need to wonder why she would ask that…after what Victoria did to her. He moved his fingers on the key board like machine before she could go.

“She broke up with me…”

“Why?” PC blinked.

“I don’t know…and seriously I don’t care. Can we meet tomorrow?”
He laid on his chair waiting for an answer…he started tapping on his knees patiently when he saw.

“Of course!!!”
She was excited.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::