Create something for The one

Maestro

Alright students gather around!”   the microphone called the students in the large hall room as they gathered. In the midst Yoochun and Minyoung stood with Junsu and Jaejoong. Hara and Ga-in were somewhere else in the crowd.

 

Ok so…the Viera contest will hold a competition between a group of students giving only one project to complete and the winners shall receive $250000 half of which will automatically go to charity for poor children. The winners will have a certificate which holds a great value in Europe and in States particularly. You can add this curriculum in your graduation folio and can be one of the considerations taken for future preferences. So here are the rules.”

 

“Where are Hara and Ga-in?”    Minyoung whispered to herself, trying to look for them.

 

“We’ll look for them later.”    Yoochun whispered back.

 

“Each group will have two students from both special and general department. Those from general department do not know how to play any instrument shall be appointed a secondary player by the teachers but will not get a share from the prize money because they will be paid separately. The project will require groups to work on a theme given by the judges and will be given three weeks to work on it. The composition to match the theme at best shall be the winner. Remember though this will not affect your graduation at all.”

 

“Wow. So how does the group form?”   Yoochun whispered it to Minyoung.

 

“Don’t know.”   She whispered back.

 

Of course forming a group can be difficult; therefore 2 days would be given to choose your partner and...”    Pointing to a huge box beside.    

 

Applications in the box will be filled according to that and once chosen cannot be revoked. Therefore those who will participate…good luck and fill in quickly.”

 

“That’s plain stupid. What if we purposely choose the best?”   Yoochun whispered to her.

 

“That’s the play I guess. Who will you choose?”    She mumbled quietly.

 

“Maybe Junsu. Jaejoong is too naggy in these matters.”

 

“I thought you will choose Hara.”

 

“Two pianist don’t play well.”

 

“True; then try Ga-in.”

 

“She scares me.”

 

“True too.”
they quieted down and students scattered asking each other. Jaejoong and Junsu stood aside observing Yoochun and Minyung already talking. They didn’t interfere.

 

“I don’t know who to choose.”    Junsu mumbled.

 

“We cant pair up cause we are both general department. I don’t want to pair up with Yoochun.”    Jaejoong mumbled back.

 

“He might hear you.”

 

“Don’t care.”   Jaejoong smirked at Junsu.

 

“Hey! Ga-in! Hara!”    Yoochun found the girls in the crowd and called out to them. Noticing him, they both came forward and stood beside Minyoung. Both had grim expressions on their faces.

 

“Lets sit somewhere to decide who will be our partner.”    Yoochun suggested and Minyoung agreed happily without having any opinion from the others. They headed out of the hall and went out in the garden, sitting on the grass while students walked by.

 

“Have you guys chosen anyone? Hara? Will you take Ga-in as your partner?”   Yoochun asked Hara who only nodded.

Ga-in remained quiet. Minyoung sensed something but decided to keep quiet. Mickey looked over at her worried face. He looked back at the rest and guessed what was happening.

 

“I’ll get coffee for you guys.”    She stood up and asked the rest.   “Anyone want to have coffee?”

They all shook their heads including Mickey. Seeing her walking away he turned sharply to the rest.

 

“Alright what’s going on?”

 

“What do you mean?”   Hara muttered.

 

“Don’t play dumb with me? I can clearly see four of you glooming out.”

Ga-in and Junsu remained quiet. They didn’t want to recall anything; actually Ga-in didn’t want it.

 

“Nothing Mickey.”    Hara mumbled.

 

“Really? Jaejoong what the is going on?”   he turned to the poor guy who didn’t know what to say.

He shrugged off.

Mickey, frustrated stood up and crossed his hands on his chest.

 

“Alright is this still because of me?”

 

“What do you mean?”   Hara mumbled again.

 

“That I said I loved you and Jaejoong loved you and you in turn did but didn’t tell me anything. So it’s obvious you are pissed at hyung.”

Hara glared at Mickey for guessing all right but she acted not to know.

 

“That’s plain bull! Why would I love him?”    she really wanted to say why should she love him?

 

“Because you both do!”

 

“That’s not true. You’re imagining things.”   She looked away and Jaejoong’s face turned really hurt. He was actually hurt hearing that. Yoochun huffed, pissed off at her ignorance. His face scrunched in annoyance and turned at Junsu and Ga-in.

 

“Why the hell are you two quiet?!”   he yelled at them.

And for the first time Ga-in didn’t yell back.

 

“I can see that something’s wrong with you guys too!”

Junsu merely glanced at Ga-in who refused to look at him.

 

“What the guys?! You make these sort of faces and its Daemul who worries for you numb nuts!”

 

“What do you mean?”   Hara snapped immediately hearing her name.

 

“Oh come you two have problems, you two run crying to her; she listens to all of you and yet none of you see that your problems only create more burden for her! Even Jaejoong went by to make her his cushion!”

Ga-in glared at Jaejoong right after as Mickey continued.

 

“So she’s being the only friend rather than you two!”    he looked away clicking his tongue and disappointed at them.

 

“I thought I would choose one of you guys to be my partner but now I should rather make daemul my partner so she wouldn’t have to hear your naggings about your lives.”

He stomped out of there while Minyoung was coming with coffee. He quickly took her hand and pulled her out of there too surprising her.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“To fill the application. I’m choosing you as my partner. Let’s work hard together. And I wont be a burden on you.”

She only observed him and slowly sipped her coffee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Feeling the dense mood, Ga-in took her bag and walked out of there only to be followed by Junsu. She remained quiet, not wanting to talk. She didn’t want to start a fight. Last day was hectic for her.

 

“No-no Junsu don’t say that…don’t joke with me.”    She pleadingly looked at him.

 

“Why would you think of it as a joke?”

 

“Why not?! Come on damn it! you being in love with me is ridiculous!”    she exclaimed.

 

“What’s wrong with me feeling that way about you?”

 

“Everything damn it! you are clearly falling for my father’s traps! He wants to have connection with KJs! He wants to use you for his fame!”

 

“But the way I feel is no trap Ga-in.”    he tried to reason. His voice was convincing.

 

“Junsu that’s merely an infatuation…we are friends! We cant simply feel that way for each other! We only look out for each other’s backs! Come on! Don’t do this to me…”

 

“I love you…”    he was already convinced.

 

“No you don’t! get that thought out of your mind! We are not for each other! This is merely an illusion!”

Taking her hand with force, he put it on his chest, and she felt his heartbeat.

 

“Can you feel that? it’s not normal for me…I have Never felt that way about anyone…when I see you, my heartbeat fastens and slows at the same time. How can you call that an illusion? A joke? A ridiculous thought? Ga-in its all real. My feelings for you are real. Damn it why cant you get that in your head?”

She shook her head not trying to believe his words.

 

He took her arms leaning on her face.

 

“I am not asking for you to love me back.”   She looked at him hearing that.    “I am merely asking you not to push me away. I will be the friend you need but…”    resting his forehead on hers.    “Don’t push me away. I have enough people for that.”

 

“This is madness. How can I just act normal knowing you feel that way for me?”

 

“Then forget…we remain friends.”

 

“It’s not easy…please we cant stay together like this.”

 

“Please Ga-in, don’t push me.”

 

“Junsu I have to! Or else your feeling will only grow.”

 

“I’ll try not to show it. just don’t.”

 

“No…”   she pulled herself away.   “This is dangerous…we should stay away until you settle this or find someone new.”

She walked away leaving him alone.

 

Junsu really wanted to embrace her and yell a thousand times that he loved her. He couldn’t deny it anymore. The man who really wasn’t into anyone, now has fallen head over heels for someone. Specially women scared him and she made him happy but her distant behavior hurt him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Mickey is right you know.”   Jaejoong mumbled looking at her distant face.

 

“Shut the up ! You are to say! You were the one to bother Minyoung about your little feelings!”   she stood up frustrated at herself.

 

“Even me and Ga-in kept burdening her with everything and not once we asked about her! We are selfish like you!”

 

“Hara don’t say that about yourself.”    Jaejoong stood up beside her.

 

“You are kind enough to know. I was the stupid one to even bring her in this. I am trying my best to amend for my mistakes so give me a chance.”

 

“You don’t deserve it.”   Hara glared at him.

 

“I wont give up.”

 

“Do whatever you want.”    She stomped her way out too.

Jaejoong stood there alone thinking to himself.

 

I will make you fall in love with me again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Viera international contest

Theme: Running in the forest.

 

Ga-in and Hara had already filled their names in the box and was sitting in the cafeteria trying to think out something. Yoochun and Minyoung were nowhere to be seen. Jaejoong alone in the library was thinking whom he could take. Junsu was on the roof with many others trying to find someone.

 

Yoochun was in fact in his class alone writing things in his notebook. What could running with nature mean? An earthy feeling, flutes, violin not at all yet he had taken Daemul with him. it must be something really strong. Therefore, a strong and powerful music should come through.

 

Minyoung was in her class with many others. She had no idea why Mickey chose her. 

 

During the entire day except for Yoochun and Minyoung, none spoke to each other. The rest still maintained enough caution not to bother daemul.

However in the end, Junsu was able to find a partner from his soccer club belonging to the guitar department so he had soon applied his name and requested for someone from another department as an extra.

Jaejoong did find someone but she turned out to be the most awkward, gloomy and introvert. But no one was choosing her and according to him, her skill in cello was excellent so he applied with her name.

 

The next day Jaejoong and Junsu were in their own rooms to think out of a good composition to go well with the theme while Yoochun was sitting near his piano. He couldn’t get any inspiration to make any music. He didn’t want to win particularly but wanted to make something new and strong.

His fingers hovered on the keys but his mind wasn’t working.

Slouching permanently, he gave up. He shut his eyes trying to empty his cup however her image showed up.

He sat straight immediately and looked ahead.

She might bring an inspiration to his composition.

Not thinking twice, he took his stuff and walked out locking the door behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Much to his disappointment and due to the extreme amount of cold and her absence pissed him off.

She wasn’t there…as usual.

His mind wasn’t working well.

He ran up to the hill; yelling his guts out.

 

“COME BACK!!!!!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Achoo!!!!”

He sniffed his nose and wiped them with tissue and threw it aside. It was 10 in the morning and it was the first day for his project. Minyoung called last day after he came back and set up their first day at a café where they could have some ideas with morning coffee. But his head hurt like hell.

His nose was blocked and his throat hurt.

It wasn’t gonna go away in about a week.

But he cannot let her down now!

He chose her and promised not to be a burden on her and now he had fallen sick!

 

“ dude…”

Jaejoong and Junsu already headed out for their day.

He dragged himself up; had a large amount of coffee and two tablets and two spoons of cough syrup before going out in the cold.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She had just arrived at the café and had called Mickey for their first day. Her plan was to take him to various places to give him an idea to make music to which she can play. She wasn’t the composer unlike the other two so she would have to depend on him.

Ordering a sandwich and dark bitter coffee, she waited and ate.

Looking outside she noticed him coming out of the taxi and entering the café; waving to her. He took his seat in front of her.

 

“Want me to get something for you?”   she asked.

 

“Yeah. Can I get coffee? Strong one please.”    He spoke through his nose. She figured out he already caught a cold. This season was a bad one.

 

“Nothing to eat?”

 

“Ah…don’t feel like it.”

 

“Ok then. Coffee.”    She went up to the counter and stood in the short line while Mickey watched outside the window.

His eyes felt like shutting themselves for good and he felt like he was falling.

Minyoung came back soon with the coffee only to find him sleeping on the table.

 

“Yoochun?”   she called putting the coffee. Not responding to her; she tapped on his shoulder.

 

“Hey, here’s your coffee.”

Not responding to that one either, she shook his shoulder.

Noticing his face closely she saw how red his nose was and he was having trouble breathing. Guessing the right thing, she put her hand on his forehead.

 

“You’re burning up.”   She mumbled and straightened up.   “Wake up. You have to go home.”

But no sound came from him apart from light blocked snores.

She took his arms trying to make him sit, but he didn’t budge as if he wasn’t sleeping but was knocked out.

 

“Is something wrong miss?”    a waiter asked her on his way.

 

“Yes. I think he has fainted and isn’t waking up. I need to call a taxi, could you please help me with him?”

He nodded and a waitress called a taxi out while many customers observed. The waiter and Minyoung took his weight and got him in the taxi.

She thanked them and…well rode off.

She didn’t know how to put him in the taxi. Over her shoulders or lap or just let him lean on the window. She had trouble with it the whole way. She would one time let his head on her shoulders and felt the discomfort. She would then let his head on the window but he would fall over her again. So skipping his head on her lap, she laid him totally on the seat and set herself aside to a corner.

After and troubling journey, she arrived where she should; at his house.

Before taking him out, she rang the bell and his mother opened surprised to see her.

Bowing her she quickly went to the point.

 

“Is his brother home?”

 

“Yoowhan? Yes he is.”

 

“Please call him out. Yoochun is in the taxi unconscious.”

 

“Oh my! What happened?”   she turned back and called out.   “Yoowhan! Hurry up and come down!”

He lazily came down but realized what was going on. He quickly helped Minyoung to get his brother out and get him to his room. Their mother immediately brought in a bowl and a towel and started wiping his forehead.

 

“He has a bad fever but…why would he be knocked out like this?”

Yoowhan asked not trying to show much concern.

 

“Perhaps he hasn’t slept last night, or took too much medicine putting him to sleep.”

Minyoung guessed that. it was very common for medicine specially cough syrup to act like that. she felt guilty for having him to go out in this condition of his. She felt like burdening him now.

 

“I will prepare something when he wakes up.”    His mother stood up when Minyoung stood beside.

 

“Let me help you please.” She volunteered feeling that was the least she could do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She helped his mother in the kitchen while Yoowhan sat beside his brother in the room alone wiping his head now and then. The women made very spicy foods to clear his nose but careful not to ruin his stomach.

She used plenty of ginger, cinnamon and other spices in his tea, noodles, soup and meat. Porridge was not the only solution to every damn fever now!

They tried to put some spoons of water in his mouth but slipped down his cheeks. While Yoowhan had lunch Minyoung stayed near him alone. When she took her break, Yoowhan took his turn but Yoowhan noticed.

She was the one for who Mickey got angry when those guys tried to hurt her.

He had kept his mouth shut about that matter.

 

Minyoung was quite depressed with this situation. She didn’t know what to explain to his mother. She stayed around the house until he woke up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Now waking up was a huge deal for him. for some reason he thought he wouldn’t be able to wake up because in his sleep he had this scary nightmare. He felt like succumbing to gravity as any fevered patient would feel. His head was heavy and his nose was still blocked. He had to clear it.

He asked for an explanation and Minyoung did all and at last he apologized.

 

“I said I wouldn’t be a burden on you and now…”   he sighed.    “Here I am…”

 

“I am sorry for making you come out like this. You definitely felt obliged to come out. I feel quite like the devil now.”

 

“Well enough sorry and eat.”    Yoowhan shoved the plate filled with food in front of him.

They looked really hot and red.

 

“Did you mix too much chili mom?”    he asked gulping heavily.

 

“No dear, I don’t want you to be constipated. It’s merely tomato and ginger and other spices. Eat up.”

And for the whole lunch, his nose kept running and the whole tissue box was finished and the dustbin filled.

 

“How will we do this now Daemul? I already wasted a day…”

She had that thought too. She didn’t know where to get this time from.

 

“I’ll think of something. You take plenty of rest. I will drop by your place to practice and maybe we can get on the roof to get ideas or see pictures on net to get them. The topic is running with the forest so we try an open environment without causing much hazard to health.”

 

“You’ll drop by here every time after what happened last time? No way!”    Mickey absolutely disagreed with her staying till late.

 

“I am not stupid enough to stay that late Yoochun, so stop worrying and think of yourself.”

 

“I’m sorry…”

She actually felt bad for him. his guilt was eating him up and she didn’t like one bit of that. so to make him smile, she remarked.

 

“Quit being a loser. It’s just a day. It’s not like we are doing it to win.”

That got him entirely. Up until now it wasn’t for winning but now that she mentioned it; he really wanted to win…for himself and her.

 

Also it seemed like she was trying to motivate him to win.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong sat there studying a book on forest lives while the partner he had was listening to something. He looked away from the book and turned to her. This girl did not look like she slept for a long time having bags under the eye, messy twitchy hair and wrinkled clothes. What did she do at night?

 

“Pani?”   he tapped on her shoulder. But they look she gave was like she was about to be killed. Jaejoong tensed and laughed nervously showing his hands in defeat that nothing was wrong. She opened her earphones and looked weakly at him.

 

“Have you slept well? You don’t look too good.”

 

“Uh…”   she tapped her fingers trying to find an answer. Any other normal human would think something dirty but she didn’t look anything like that. 

 

“N-nothing wrong.”

Before he could say anything else he noticed a tall boy coming to them and Jaejoong noticed Pani getting more tensed.

He stood before them and bowed with a lively smile.

 

“I’m Shim Changmin, from the clarinet department and I have been assigned to your team. I was told to meet you guys here by the teacher.”

 

“Oh yes, he did say that we would see you here so we arrived here. I am Kim Jaejoong and this is Lim Pani.”

 

“Uh…h-hello.”   She bowed mumbling.

Shaking hands with Jaejoong he took her hand to shake. Her cheeks burned red. Jaejoong couldn’t help but laugh in his mind.

 

“Should we start? I am not allowed to give you any ideas but only to accompany you. The composition will be on you two.”   Changmin took a seat on the bench.

Jaejoong nodded agreeing. He would only play whichever tone he gives them.

 

Junsu on the other hand was supposed to meet at a mall where he did. Actually his partner brought the other one. They were friends somehow and she was from the violin department.

They decided to walk into some lone areas to get some ideas for Junsu. However he was only thinking of Ga-in. he was trying hard not to because thinking of her wont do any good and wont give him any ideas for good music so he had to try and keep her out of his mind.

 

Meanwhile Ga-in and Hara were out in an empty park. They were depressed in their own way and did not utter a word to each other. They were not thinking at all. They were just thinking what would happen if they could win this. They would be able to show that they are not to be messed with. Ga-in particularly didn’t have the intention to win but Hara did. She wanted to show him that her heart was not something to be toyed with.

 

So in the end it seemed that only Jaejoong had fun with his team while Minyoung was too busy taking care of Mickey. Junsu tried his best to have fun but piper was just there. Hara was having all sorts of mean thoughts and Mickey tried to help Daemul out as much as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Daemul play something please. I’m not having any ideas.”

“You don’t expect to have ideas within 2 days; it’ll take time.”    She stated looking up in the sky.

She was at his home while he was recovering and this was their second day.

 

“I feel absolutely useless…you have to come to my house from your place.”

 

“Yeah it’s kind of a bother but…”   she had to admit.    “I like the rooftop here.”

There were plants all around them and an open sky so pretty much peaceful place to be and safe from sickness.

 

“Well how do we form ideas? You suggest one and I can note them down.”

 

“I am not the composer here. You are so…use your brain.”   She smirked not hesitating to speak brashly at him.

 

“Ouch…harsh. Ok…I need an inspiration maybe you can play something. Come to think of it, I have never heard you playing except when we all first met.”

 

“Well…true nor have I heard you play. Ok.”   She took up her violin and placed it on her shoulder.     “I’ll play my favourite piece but not something like artistic. It’s simple and recent.”

Pulling the bridge and strolled them on the strings playing songs of secret garden. Mickey shut his eyes and listened to it.

It gave him peace to his mind. Not once the frustration of not seeing the woman bothered him. her playing technique was quite similar to her. Well they were both equally skilled. Somehow all the memories of him with her appeared.

 

How they first met?

How he disliked her for taking Hara’s attention?

How he had seen the softer side of her?

How she had shown concern for him?

And how they are finally working together?

 

Finishing it she looked at him.

 

“Liked it?”

He gaped at her not knowing why he had a sudden flashback of everything.

 

“What’s the matter?”   she asked again.

Blinking twice, he finally showed a relieving smile.

 

“I think I know what I am supposed to play.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hara and Ga-in walked to many green houses to spark anything in mind but had none. Giving up for the day, they both decided to go home. However on the way, Hara decided to visit the bookstore while Ga-in went ahead for home.

 

Hara looked for something new to read to at least help her to get an inspiration but…luck had struck her.

 

It was like this…Jaejoong, Pani and Changmin were working for their second day and Jaejoong was having bits and pieces of what he wanted but was lacking something. He enjoyed his new-found partners with their awkward and funny acts. Changmin somehow liked teasing poor Pani and would always look for ways to pat her head like she was a little girl who is lost.

So on his way back, he thought to visit the bookstore where he would often meet Hara but had believed that he might not see  her. Bidding the other two he had visited the shop and while looking for something he noticed her and she noticed him.

 

Why does he have to be here?

 

Why is she looking at me like that?

 

I am not leaving because of him!

 

I wish she wont leave.

 

And as he wished, she walked ahead ignoring his presence and kept looking for books and he continued doing the same but kept noticing her now and then. She looked more tired and frowned than usual. The frowned face didn’t suit her much.

But somehow Changmin’s advice appeared in his mind from his previous conversation.

 

He kept teasing about her stammers and small height so much that she ended up crying and ran to the bathroom. Feeling bad Jaejoong chased her but she locked him out. Changmin soon caught up with him and Jaejoong yelled at him for doing that.

 

“Why do you keep bothering the poor girl? You’ve been doing that from the beginning. At this pace I might never make a piece working with her!”

Changmin scratched his neck sighing.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“Well you should say that to Pani!”

 

“I know…”

Looking at his sorry face, Jaejoong finally asked.

 

“Do you know her? Like before now?”

 

“Yeah…she is my neighbor and…well…she is always so shy and locked up; its hard to get her to talk and smile so I try to provoke her to she would at least talk. But she never does! What can I do? Wont you do anything to get the person you love to just talk to you for once?”

He loved her…the weird looking girl with no personality whatsoever.

He wondered how she found her loveable apart from her skills.

 

“Wont you do anything to get the person you love…to talk to you for once?”    he mumbled to himself. Maybe he would.

Pani still didn’t know…and perhaps it was better till the project is finished.

 Somehow his words were inspirational and sparked something in his mind…

He knew what was lacking.

He now turned from the books to her and she noticed his stares.

It bothered her…too much but also made her nervous. She didn’t know what he found in her so loveable to look at her like this.

Her cheeks burned.

She was actually nervous…

 

Stop looking at me…

 

He didn’t…he admired her too much…

 

Damn it Jaejoong!

 

She left all and the place but he followed her calmly until she snapped.

 

“Stop following me, like a stalker!”

 

“I’m not following you.”   He calmly answered.    “I am going my way. You’re just in front of me.”

 

“ you .”

 

“Such words only suit Ga-in.”

 

“Just give up and work on your project.”

 

“I am…”

She looked at him with a frown. She felt like he was mocking her.

 

“You think this is too easy for you to win.”

 

“I didn’t say that.”

 

“No but your acts show that. as usual thinking you can win this easily without effort like you did in SMU.”

 

“Hara that’s not it-“

 

“Oh please don’t give me that crap! You are conceited enough for that sort of thought so you wouldn’t even care how hard we are going to work our off! well guess what Mr. I will win this thing and show you that not everything can be achieved with fame and looks! So you better watch out!”

Harshly turning she walked away and he did not have the guts to follow her.

 

He wanted to say something…something like…

 

You Are my inspiration to music.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Junsu worked out with his partner and the extra and tried to follow the smooth course of inspiration and he had fun doing that. they would listen to various sorts of music and sit somewhere quiet hearing the birds. However her thoughts never left his brain.

The more he tried the more he’d think of her.

She was like an addicted thought of energy.

 

On his way back, he tried convincing himself to go home but…he wanted to see her. His body took its own course and headed her way not caring of Hara’s presence and…there she was almost going into the building.

 

“Junsu?”   she mumbled.

 

“Ga-in…”

 

“I thought we agreed-“

 

“I know. I’m sorry…but I couldn’t just not see you. I had to see you.”

 

“Junsu I am going to be distraction for your project participation since now we are rivals.”    She reasoned.

 

“I never consider you as a rival….because I learn from you. A person I learn from can never be my rival.”

That was the sort of respect he had for her.

 

“That’s…nice to hear Junsu but…you cant just waste your time for me. I am not up for that kind of responsibility.”

 

“I am not asking you to. Also I am here because…”   he his lips to state his real reason for visit.

 

“You are my inspiration to music.”

hung open slightly hearing that.

 

It was unexpected.

It was more than she could take.

Her head hung low unable to meet his kind eyes.

Not only he gave her the respect as a friend but also as a human being.

 

“G-go home please. I need to work.”

He nodded lightly smiling; understanding it.

He walked before her.

 

“Just want to give you something before leaving.”

He pressed his lips on her forehead surprising her on her spot.

Her heartbeat fastened and she was unable to move.

He pulled away and gave a pursed smile before finally leaving.

 

Disappearing completely from her sight; she ran inside and punched the elevator button. As soon as she entered the lift and the door closed; she fell down unable to hold her tears anymore.

Her heart clenched with all she was getting from him.

 

Stop it! just stop all of this before it’s too late! I don’t deserve it! I don’t deserve your love!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------