Calamity

Maestro

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They stood there looking at the three men on the floor, who were trying to get up putting pressure on each other. It was not until when Hara noticed who they were.

 

“Jaejoong? Yoochun? What are you two doing here?”   She asked purposely-avoiding Junsu.

Three of them stood up and fixed their clothes. Jaejoong and Yoochun were too embarrassed, until Junsu noticed another known person.

 

Ga-in? What is she doing here? Why do I always get to see her egged face?

 

“Sorry about this. We actually were looking for the practice room and we heard you piece…its amazing.”   Jaejoong was very much in daze when he actually saw her. He was very pleased that it was she. Yoochun on the other was too happy to find that she was the piano player. Hara noticed the other man looking somewhere.

 

“And you must be Junsu?”   Hara looked at Junsu who was glaring at Ga-in. Junsu came out of his angry world and looked at Hara.

 

“Yeah, I’m Junsu. Nice to meet you. You must be the one Jajeoong Hyung talks about a lot.” Though he did not mean to say the last part, he was too loose in his head. Jaejoong pinched him on his to stop him.

 

“Ouch! Hyung!”   He whined.

 

“Sorry about the noise, we’ll just go…”   Jaejoong said but Hara called him off.

 

“Oh no, you can stay here. You’ll cause no problem right girls?”   She asked two of her friends. They both agreed with her. Minyoung just put her violin and took six plastic glasses out pouring tea in each of it from the flask. Yoochun noticed the other friend doing that chore.

 

“If you don’t mind, could you introduce us to your friends Hara?”   Yoochun asked just to be polite. Jaejoong sought an idea into it.

 

“Yeah, you know we haven’t made any friends besides you since we came here…”   Jaejoong added, even though he felt pathetic to say this, he had to do it for Junsu.

 

“Of course, this lovely lady beside me is Son-Ga-in, she’s a flute player, and the tea maker is Park Minyoung. She’s a violin player.”   Ga-in bowed lightly while Minyoung brought the tray and kept it on the table. She lightly bowed to them and went off to bring something.

 

“Anybody wants some snacks?”   She asked.

 

“Yes, bring them.”   Hara answered before they could say no. she brought them, put them on the table and stood aside.

Both Jaejoong and Yoochun noticed Hara’a friends. Son Ga-in was the extreme fashionable girl.

 

~perhaps she was the one Hara was asking about~

On the other hand Hara understood that it was Junsu whom Ga-in met and was worried about. She thought they needed a conversation.

Minyoung on the other hand was very different from these two. Long skinny jeans and light blue full sleeved, non-fitting dress. More like an Indian dress, called fatua. Her hair braided and it was longer than Hara. Pitch black and very shiny. She had a face similar to a mother.

Among the three of them Hara was doing most of the talking. Ga-in was just standing and wiping her flute, unknown to them she was creeping Junsu out. Minyoung was observing the situation. She rather figured out what was going on.

The way Jaejoong was looking at Hara, as if he was listening to a beautiful song. In addition, Yoochun was dazed looking at her face. She understood they both liked her.

 

Oh god, what a scenario…

Then she noticed Junsu and Ga-in, she could feel the heat between them. The heat of hatred…was flowing too much. They did not talk to each other, or look at each other. However, when they did, a black aura came out of them. Therefore, that what was worrying her?

   She looked at each and every one of them…she was very proud to see them talking to men. Up until now, none of them actually spoke to men that openly besides her.

 

A triangle situation between Yoochun and Jaejoong. A heated relationship between Junsu and Ga-in …this will be a wonderful experience for them.

 

A smile escaped her lips looking at them.

Even though both Yoochun and Jaejoong wanted to continue their conversation with her, just to be polite Jaejoong had to ask about her friends.

 

“Well, Ga-in you tell them about yourself. I think it wills the best thing to do.”   Hara suggested.

 

“It is fair since we know about you, you should know about us too. I met Junsu before at Mr. Shank land’s class, though we did not talk. I figured he was the new student.”   She smiled stealing a peak at Junsu. Of course, she did not dare reveal his new nickname.

 

“Oh shank land’s class. He must have given you a nick name.”   Hara asked.

 

“Well he did. Its dolphin.”   Junsu mumbled, not revealing that Ga-in suggested the name. Hara looked at him feeling the tension rising out of him.

 

“Don’t worry, he only doesn’t nick name students, he has two kids and to remember their names he named them summer and winter…he also named us.”   She said getting rid of the slightest tension; however, she did not know that it was not the nick naming fact. It was the name itself.

 

“What did he name you girls?”   Yoochun asked.

 

“He calls me doll.”

~perfect~

*absolutely*

 

“He calls her piper and Minyoung Big man as in daemul.”   Hara motioned at Minyoung who looked away to her violin.

Yoochun actually wanted to laugh calling a mature woman big man. Nevertheless, he pitied her.

She wanted to avoid this subject; she wanted to play her violin. However, she also wanted her friends to make other friends. These people might be good people.

       She gave her the time to talk as much as she wanted; she looked outside the window sipping onto her tea.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minyoung knew them from the age of ten, when her parents were still here. She used to study in the school when she first saw Hara. Before that, she was always alone. Her own mother was still alive and her new mother was her teacher that time.

   Her teacher Lee Misuk noticed how she and her mother’s situation were. She often visited her parents taking care of her sick mother. In addition, in the school she accompanied her.

                   The day of her last class before summer vacation, she noticed some boys bullying a girl. She saw her face and knew that she was not from this school and that she might have accidently some here but caught by the boys of this school. They were picking her hair; pulling her dress etc., she put her bag down and went to those people.

       She still remembers that asking them to stop was the worst thing she ever did. She should have punched them first, or else she would never have gotten the first slap of her life. Nevertheless, she fought them like a monster and scrammed away from her.

     She saw her crying over her favorite pencil they broke. Minyoung pitied her so much that she gave her the hair band she was wearing at that time.

        That was not the end of their meeting. They kept meeting by fate in shops, park, and food stores. Eventually Hara found out about her mother and she dropped into her house suddenly. Minyoung couldn’t explain the happiness she felt that time. She finally had a friend.

       In few months, Minyoung’s mother died and she was left in depression. Hara and Ms Misuk and her father tried to get her back to health. Eventually she was cured but she and her father was filled with tragedy. Her father wanted to move away but Minyoung just made a friend, she couldn’t leave this place. That’s was when she sought to find a new mother and she chose Ms Misuk. She didn’t mind actually, and Hara was doubling happy to find that she wouldn’t leave. Her big man will not leave.

                 Then they decided to study in the same middle school, later finding Ga-in. from there on, they devoted their passion to music.

Now they were about to find something much more in life. She looked at them. Ga-in was creeping Junsu out. At actually wanted to make her laugh aloud.

Poor boy.

In the middle of their conversation, Yoochun noticed the girl looking out of the window. It seemed a bit impolite that they were only talking to Hara and not anyone else; he wanted Hara to see that they were good people.

 

“Tell me Minyoung… are you always this quiet?”   However, it seemed stupid to him but he had to take her attention to take Hara’s attention. She looked at him as if she understood his intention. She lightly smiled and shook her head.

 

“I have a sore throat…why don’t you guys talk and I’ll prepare something to eat?”   She lied.

 

“You brought something to eat? Don’t we have cafeteria here?”   Jaejoong asked.

 

“She always likes to eat homemade food and the cafeteria food isn’t bad but she’s a better cook.”   Ga-in said.

 

“Jaejoong cooks too and he’s a master of it.”   Junsu pointed out, intentionally trying to create a competition.

 

“Then we should have a match, don’t you think?”   Ga-in suggested.

 

“You suggest a lot don’t you think?”

 

“Well, at least I didn’t suggest the worst, as in I could have suggested duck !”

 

“Okay people. Chill…”   Hara held Ga-in down while Jaejoong grasped Junsu’s hand. Yoochun and Minyoung looked at these two. Yoochun looked at Minyoung just trying to figure out what her problem was but found her looking outside the window again.

 

“I think Junsu here needs to apologize…Junsu say sorry now.”   Jaejoong whispered to Junsu. He glared at his Hyung, wondering that he knew everything why still tell him to apologize. However, he glared more. Junsu looked at Ga-in. she didn’t look like who wanted an apology.

 

“Leave it, this is something between me and the duck .”   She smoothly said.

 

“You dare call me that again!”   He growled surprising everyone.

 

“Junsu…please.”   Jaejoong didn’t want to ruin his chances neither did Yoochun. He took this chance to show off his philosophical skills.

 

“She is right, this is something between them. We shouldn’t mind them, although we do deserve to know Junsu.”   Yoochun was impressed with himself. Minyoung could clearly hear the ‘give-me-some attention’ in his voice. She smiled again only this time Yoochun saw it. That kept him wondering of few things.

Junsu and Ga-in didn’t look at each other. They had other ways to get back to each other and they didn’t need to explain what had happened between them.

Only the two girls understood the situation since she had told them, however Junsu didn’t tell his brothers. He didn’t want them to worry and previously mentioned, but Ga-in trusted her friends with her day-to-day life. This is where they will sort out their differences.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tuesday, a very busy day. Junsu had Mrs. Yvonne however not with Jaejoong. He would have to do the class himself. He had half an hour before the class starts. While he was checking out the library, he noticed a boy he had seen before.

 

He is the one who Ga-in was bullying.

He thought he should go and talk to him and encourage him not to tolerate her domination. He went up to him and tapped on his shoulder. He looked at him with a bizarre expression.

 

“What’s your name?”   He asked.

 

“Uhh…Sungmin. You?”   He countered.

 

“I’m Junsu. I just wanted to ask you, I saw you were being yelled at by a girl called Son Ga-in. can you tell me what she was yelling at you about?”

 

“Why do you ask that? Are you going to get me expelled?”   He suddenly became nervous.

 

“No, no. I’m going to help you with her problems. So please tell me.”   Junsu insisted.

 

“Well… I have given some of my notes to another girl for few days, and my exams were coming up so I wanted them back but she didn’t. I demanded my notes but she went to senior Ga-in and now she’s telling me to back off.”   He sighed and looked at him pathetically.

 

“What am I supposed to do?”   He asked.

 

“I’ll help to get your notes back.”   Junsu assured.

 

“No! I mean…I don’t need those, I just want that nothing like that ever happens again to anyone else…”   he looked away.

Junsu put a hand on his shoulder and said,

“I will help you so just trust me ok? Now I need you to do few things for me.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Tell me more about Son Ga-in. as in what is into besides flute.”

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ga-in just entered the class. Today her class was with Mrs. Yvonne. When she was looking for a seat, she saw Junsu sitting on the window side. She didn’t expect her class to be with him. Junsu on the other hand was much as shocked as she was, but he came out of that shock very quickly. He was planning something and she knew it. She can read his face very clearly and to make this more fun, she’ll play along with it. Junsu suddenly smiled and motioned her to sit beside him.

 

I know she won’t.

 

Oh, I will.

She actually went and sat beside him, shocking that little man.

What is she thinking? Sitting beside me like that without thinking twice.

He remained calm, but inside he was sweating inside. She was hot he had to admit. He could see the white smooth silky legs and her eyes were heavily lined.

 

Beautiful. No, don’t think like that! Just stop looking at her!

Ga-in didn’t know he was actually thinking like that, she understood that he was up to no good but he couldn’t think about her that way. He was excessively shy for that. Nevertheless, she had to admit he had a cute .

 

I could squeeze them if he wouldn’t scream.

The teacher entered the class and started it and for the entire class they didn’t look at each other. Inside they were observing their looks. They didn’t want to admit that their opposite class mate were very good looking for some reason. Ga-in was never like that. She was very open-mindedbut right now, her ego was asking for too much.

Junsu was never discriminative but for some reason, he couldn’t accept the fact that this girl could bully anyone. Perhaps he was there at the wrong time, or the boy lied who knows.

 

Unknown to each other, both of their cheeks were red, but they wouldn’t accept failure upon these feelings.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::