Coy

Maestro

Rain suddenly started pouring when Minyoung’s class had just finished. She sighed and took out her umbrella. Good thing she watched the weather report before leaving. She brought her car today which was quite fortunate because it is hard getting a taxi during rain. She started her car and headed off to her home.

After arriving she saw a sitting figure near her house drenched in rain. She slid down her window and looked carefully to see it was none other than Hara. She looked very miserable and wet as a cat. She got out of the car without parking with her umbrella and rushed to Hara.

“What the hell are you doing? Come on!” She pulled Hara up by her elbow and quickly unlocked the door. She led Hara inside and put the umbrella aside.

“I have to get my car in the garage. Sit and take a towel.” Minyoung said and got into her car again. After parking she went inside only to see Hara sitting wetting the sofa without towel. Minyoung sighed quite irritated; locked the door and took a towel. She started rubbing the towel on Hara’s hair drying it. She knew it wasn’t the best time to talk or ask so she decided not to. She merely dried Hara who was sitting like a statue. Hara looked too stunned, stiffed and…cold…extremely cold.

“Change your dress into mine in my room and…I’ll make you coffee.” Minyoung removed the towel and was about to go to her kitchen when she felt a weight onto her. Hara had fainted.

“Hara…Hara! Hara!” Minyoung held Hara’s falling body on her. She picked Hara up by her waist and dragged her to her own room.

She put Hara down on her bed and she quickly took her clothes out. She ran back downstairs and came back with the towel. She checked the temperature on her forehead which was freezing; she immediately striped her from her wet shirt and jeans along with her inner garments and put a blanket over her. Then she wiped her hands and legs dry with the towel so she wouldn’t have a fever.

This was a very tiring thing to do not to mention embarrassing. She had to see Hara’s body which she never did before at least not clearly. Hara often changed her clothes in front of the girls but Minyoung would always look away. The other two would about it. Minyoung was just too sensitive and shy of it. Now… matters were different.

Minyoung put the light pants and the fatua on Hara without any inner garments; then stepped aside after putting the blanket on her. Then she realized her hair would drench the pillow, so she slowly put the towel under her head.

“Should I call Ga-in?” She mumbled looking at sleeping doll. Then she thought she shouldn’t because she’ll cause more trouble. She sighed again… “I guess I’ll have some coffee myself…” she went downstairs leaving Hara.
__________________________________________________________________________________

“Oi tell us! What’s going on? Why are you with a guy and no other than Alexander?” Ga-in exclaimed at the girl who was now cowering behind Junsu while Ga-in had a grab hold of Alexander’s collar who was now squirming.

“You’re scaring the poor girl piper!” Junsu was trying to move Anna away from Ga-in.

“Is your father forcing you to go out with him? If he does then I won’t hesitate!” Ga-in added while realizing that the squirming had stopped.

“Hesitate to do what?” A male asked in English causing Junsu and Anna to stare at Ga-in wide.

“Rip his hair out.” She answered in English not caring who it was…then it hit her. She slowly turned around without letting Alexander go. She looked at the bishop…Mr. Lakers.

“Mr. Lakers! I didn’t mean to…”

“Ah I don’t mind, in fact Anna likes this boy and so do I so I thought they should get to know each other. So you still going to rip this old man’s hair off? I won’t mind if you do cause I’ll grow black hair then. I’m still young you know.” He winked at Ga-in.

Junsu nervously smiled while Anna came forward. Ga-in let go off Alexander’s collar and he fixed himself.

“Sorry, I thought he was bothering you…” Ga-in mumbled.

“You thought he was bothering her, or you thought no guys can talk to her besides you!” Alexander exclaimed.

“What does that mean?”

“He meant you think yourself as a man…” Junsu explained.

“What?! I don’t think myself as a man!”

“Actually you do…” Mr. Lakers pointed out.

“Mr. Lakers! You very well know me…” Ga-in whined while Anna sniggered.

“Yes I do…now chop chop. Off you go into the church.” Mr. Lakers shooed off Junsu and Ga-in.

While walking together Junsu looked back to see Mr. Lakers patting on Alexander’s back laughing.

“Mr. Lakers is very understanding…I never knew that.”

“Yeah…I just found out now…” Ga-in agreed quite demure at her feelings.
____________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong just stepped into the apartment still drenched. His hands often rubbed his belly…Hara’s kick was something. She should have been the first one to hit him rather than Ga-in…then he realized, he had been beaten up by both women…now only Daemul was left. He had a feeling she would do that someday.

He went to take a shower with his clothes on. After shower he came out with only a towel around his waist as he didn’t have any energy to take any clothes in the bathroom. He took out his clothes out of the wardrobe and threw them on the bed.

Then his eyes fell on his hand…he should do better to take care of himself. Hara wont be the one to care for him…not after what he did. It would be too obvious if she did…that meant…she would be like any other who came to care for him after his harsh treatment…either because of his face or money or fame…if she hates him after this…that would mean…she was perfect for Yoochun.

“I should take a medicine after food.”
_____________________________________________________________

Minyoung sipped on her coffee while watching the sleeping Hara…few days ago Ga-in came crying to her now Hara. Its not like she didn’t like taking care for her friends or they depending on her…but it was rather burdensome to see them hurt because of the guys…she suddenly felt that…they could talk to her about their problems but she herself couldn’t..

She had secrets…but she could never tell them…because they would never understand what is feels like…when someone else…takes all for another.
___________________________________________________________________________

“So did you bring the picture as we asked?” Joongki asked smiling at Yoochun.

“No…” he lied bluntly.

“Aww come on we know you did. You just want to keep it all to yourself.” Joongki teased.

“For the last time…”

“She’s not your lover, we got it. but you are going that far for her…she must be someone special…and we can what she looks like right?” Ah in pointed out.

Yoochun sighed…he had heard their plan to get into the scumbag’s den…and it was dangerous. He was willing to go that far for her…he just didn’t know why.
He took out his cell and viewed her picture to them…the picture where she was standing and laughing smartly at another girl…her hair braided neatly…she looked like…a young, caring and responsible mother who loved everyone.

“Wow…she’s…quite beautiful.” Ah-in commented…dazed as if he himself had fallen in love at first sight.

“Aye! Stop goggling!” Yoochun took snatched his cell out of their hands.

“Yeah and she isn’t your lover eh?” Joongki raised an eyebrow.

Yoochun’s cheek became ten shades of red as he looked away hiding his cell. She wasn’t his lover…and he wasn’t, definitely in love with her. He loved Hara…it was her whom he liked. Her straightforwardness, her point in everything and her habits seemed attractive to him.

Then…why was he going this far for Daemul?
he was too shy to even think about it.
_______________________________________________________

Hara fluttered her eyes open only to see a classic red and black shaded room…it was her favourite room…daemul. She slowly sat up and realized what she was wearing, a purple fatua and skinny cotton jeans.

“Daemul…” she smiled.

“You called?” Daemul answered entering her own room with two cups of coffee.

“Hey, how many cups did you have?” Hara asked.

“About three…” Daemul sat and handed her one cup.

“You told me to quit drinking coffee heavily and now you do it yourself? What a wise person…” Hara smiled.

“Well I was frustrated a lot these days…”

“I’m sorry Minyoung…I keep burdening you don’t I?”

“No, it was another matter. Now are you feeling better?”

“Yes, thank you. I was very upset with today.”

“If you want to share you can…” Minyoung finished her hot coffee very quickly.

“Well…Jaejoong…its him.” That scared Minyoung. She seriously didn’t want to talk about the drama queen. Everything about him reminded her of the drama characters her real mother used to watch. Good thing her step mother has no such habits. Minyoung didn’t want her to continue but her face clearly showed it, but Hara definitely didn’t understand. It was better if Yoochun had done something stupid or Junsu making another mistake again…but Jaejoong…he was just too much.

“I thought we could be at least friends since we are all friends now so why exclude Jaejoong…but he’s so full of himself…he thinks just because I confessed to him once I will do it again even if he’s harsh to me. Can you believe it? He even went far to touch me without permission! How dare he?!” Hara clenched her teeth in anger.

Minyoung knew too far to see that this was Jaejoong’s way of pushing her away from him…but she didn’t want to be involved in this. Then she would come for advice from her. However this made her quite angry.

“I thought he didn’t even want to be friends with me because of another girl he liked.” Hara added.

“He said he liked another girl?” Minyoung unintentionally asked then regretted it.
Hara nodded.

“Now I know there is no another girl, even if there was I wouldn’t care…but he shouldn’t have done that to me…I feel humiliated.”

Minyoung remained silent…she had too much of drama…but this was way too twisted.

‘You better not so anything stupid Jaejoong.’ Minyoung thought.
______________________________________________________________________________