Cahoots

Maestro

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minyoung was doing Mrs. Yvonne’s class and while she was totally concentrating on it, the thought of the park came into her mind.

 

It is today…Hara I wish you good luck.

She knew how both Jaejoong and Yoochun felt about her, yet she decided not to disclose it. On the other hand, Junsu and Ga-in had were showing anything lately from which she assumed that things might have calmed down between them, which has not.

 

“Miss Park?”   Yvonne called.

 

“Yes madam?”   She responded.

 

“Please show the lower note for your department.”

 

“Yes madam.”   She stood up and went to the board.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jaejoong and Junsu were in Emon’s class. He had been describing the history of some unpopular genre in recent years, which has a high possibility of success.

Even though Junsu was clearly interested in the history, Jaejoong was lost in something. He knew it was today.

~proposing her…what will I do? Who should I chose? I love my best friend more than anything, but I just love her too much…”

 

“Mr. Jaejoong…”   Emon called for the third time.

 

“Hyung, he’s calling.”   Junsu nudged and whispered.

He came out of his daze and looked everywhere. They were all curiously looking at him; he looked at Mr. Emon looking at him with his brows raised.

 

“Well, are you going to answer that?”   He flipped his marker.

 

“Well sir… I don’t have much idea about that…”   he said even though he did not even know what he was asking about.

 

“Well no matter, they were executed after….” He went on but Jaejoong’s mind did not come out of the thought. It was killing him inside; maybe he should skip the plan and let them go. Then, Ga-in or Minyoung might interfere. He did not want that to happen after all it be not like Yoochun to fall in love with someone. Girls always loved him; though he appreciated them, he did not love them.

There was something different about Yoochun and his feelings for her. A chance like this will never come for him, so he must not let this excellent opportunity get out of his hands. He cannot fall in love everyday and not with a girl like Hara, and he knew he was not playing with her. He was always sensitive about his ‘RIGHT ONE’ so he was ready to do whatever that was needed.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ga-in, Yoochun and Hara were watching a student play her clarinet. It was Mr. Pao’s class for demonstration and the students here were doing quite well with their instruments. When the girl finished playing, the class cheered here energetically. The girl smiled brightly which made the three of them happy. They knew what it felt like to be cheered; it was quite wonderful as an experience especially for Yoochun since he rarely has to see it here.

 

“Ok your turn Miss Koo, play sleep away by Bob Acri.”

She came up to the piano and took the seat. Her fingers hovered upon the keys for seconds, then it started running upon them. Each press by her fingers reunited and discovered a new tune. She played her heart out with the repetition of the small piece mad honestly, she thought she was lost in huge grassland and could see a mansion waiting for her entrance. She saw her parents waiving at her. The music was so cheerful. Her parents did live in a mansion. Then her feelings turned to her friends, her wonderful two friends…then she imagined Jaejoong listening to her music, even though it was just an imagination.

     Her fingers did not want to stop but it had to be done. It ended with high keys of the piano. Everyone clapped and Yoochun cheered the loudest. He was actually grateful to hear her play, Ga-in hugged her lightly for her good performance. Yoochun wanted to, but of course they were not that close yet but after proposing to her, she might let him. He just has to wait.

 

“Ms. Son, please takes up your instrument and play the piece of maid with flaxen hair.”   The teacher called.

Ga-in nodded and stood in front of the students and held the flute to .

She blew on to her flute playing peaceful village sort music where anyone could see a village by sitting under a tree looking at the farm and the sheep’s. His father would come and take over the shift. He would go around and look into the shops to see whether he could find any legible women for himself. His mother would make bread and wait for her husband and son. They would come home after a long day, they would laugh during eating then…they will peacefully go to sleep and dream of their perfect life with growing old with each other…so peaceful.

 

“Good job piper.”   Mr. Pao suddenly called her that. Few students laughed at his mistake. Her name was quite famous these days.

 

“Sorry dear, shank land has been quite an influence on me. Go on, next…”

Ga-in stood beside Hara and felt satisfied. She wished Junsu were here, not to listen to her music, but to see she was excellent at it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jaejoong looked at others who were excited to go to the park. Junsu and Ga-in seemed exceptionally pleased about it, though they should not be. Minyoung looked nothing special, meaning she did not seem too happy about it. She might not like rides. Yoochun and Hara were quite glad to go out.

 

~She will say yes to him~

He was sure of it. Hara noticed him looking at her, though she just smiled, her insides were bouncing on her internal border. Who knew she would fall for him in such short days?

 

“You guys ready? Let’s boogie!”   Yoochun lightly jumped and headed into the entrance grabbing Hara’s hand, which did not seem to mind. Jaejoong just looked at their reactions to each other, and behind him, Minyoung noticed Jaejoong. They all got in to the park with their respective tickets. Junsu already went off to the roller coaster by himself.

 

“Oi! Let’s go to the magic carpet first!”   Yoochun called.

 

“Nah! I want to try the coaster first; anyone can come whose brave enough!’   He responded from far away. Minyoung immediately understood it was a qualified trigger for someone here. Ga-in as predicted by Minyoung walked towards Junsu.

 

“Yep, they’re really getting friendly there.”   Yoochun said looking at them. Hara just nodded looking at Jaejoong who just smiled in response. Minyoung was worried what she should do. She was told to distract Yoochun and Junsu away from them. Junsu was distracted on his own now her worry was Yoochun. She didn’t even want to do it. Jaejoong on the other hand thought it was good that Ga-in had gotten away, now to remove Minyoung away from them.

Both girls looked at each other, Minyoung knew something would go wrong and she didn’t want to be a part of it. She slowly shook her head at Hara’s direction. Hara got a little confused when she saw Minyoung walking towards Junsu and Ga-in.

 

“Yah! Where are you going?”   Hara called.

 

“To try the coaster…,”   she responded back

 

“You don’t even like it!”   She shouted.

 

“Let her try Hara, she might if she does. How about we just go to the carpet.”   Yoochun pulled hara along with him while Jaejoong slowly walked behind them.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

“Minyoung, you want to try the coaster? I thought you hated it.”   Ga-in said.

 

“I … I thought… you know what? I’ll just try something over there…you two get on it.”   Minyoung walked to the gaming store leaving them with each other.

They looked at each other with creepy eyes, both intending for a competition.

 

“Whoever survives on the most dangerous rides without puking/collapsing or freaking out, wins?”   Ga-in held.

 

“Fine with me. The loser gets to do whatever the winner says.”   Junsu held.

 

“Not whatever, three things, you can even use them at different times.”   Ga-in corrected.

 

“Very well, but we need to confirm the terms are enforceable.”

Ga-in took out a paper from her bag along with a pen then wrote down the terms.

 

“I’ll read it to you. ‘I, Son Ga-in and Kim Junsu have agreed to the terms to get on the most dangerous rides and not puke/collapse or freak out. If anyone of us does then she/he will have to obey three commands of the winner, and that person refuses to then later unpredictable consequences-such as dumping water on him/her or leaving a banana peel in his/her way (but nothing hazardous to health affecting studies or sports)- will not be considered unjustified. Sign it, I did already”   Ga-in gave the paper and the pen to him. He signed the paper and gave it back to her. She rolled it and put it into a small pipe.

 

“This is something I never forget to check so we won’t forget the contract.”   Ga-in said while keeping it inside. She motioned him to go on. The ride stopped and they got in and took their seats beside each other.

 

“Why each other?”   Ga-in asked.

 

“So I can see your scared ugly face.”   Junsu mocked.

 

“Fine duck ! Let’s see who has the ugliest egg face of all.”   She tightened to her belt.

The ride started to go straight, then slowly up and after that…………….

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minyoung won two times and earned more coins. The staff workers looked her at awe. She was winning all of it, which scared the workers that they might lose their money. She tried few shooting games, winning thrice in it, getting more coins, then she played pick up the dolls where she got two cutest dolls. A dolphin and a Mickey Mouse, she liked the dolphin but not Mickey. That character always annoyed her with its narrow voice. Of course, Yoochun was just as annoying as this one however; this may suit Hara since she likes Yoochun. However, what will happen if Jaejoong doesn’t accept her? She picked up two more dolls causing the owner of that machine faint. She left with the four dolls.

 

“One Ga-in, one for Hara, one for Junsu, Jaejoong or Yoochun? I’ll ask them who wants them.”   She mumbled as she counted each of them. She now had 15 coins to spend. She thought of saving the coins for food bonus that would save money. Meanwhile she went to find more games to earn coins.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Hara, three of their stomach lurched at the falling of the carpet. All of the passengers screamed forgetting all their tensions. For that moment, Jaejoong forgot the tension too, very scared to think of other things. The ride stopped and the passengers got off carefully. Hara’s head was spinning like crazy and almost fell off, before Jaejoong could hold her Yoochun already held her by her shoulders from falling. She giggled at her silliness but apologized.

 

 

“That’s fine, you alright?”   Yoochun asked. She nodded and looked at Jaejoong. He pretended as if he didn’t look but he was mentally falling off himself.

 

“How about we go to the shooting game? The winner gets to have a chosen doll.” Hara said. Yoochun nodded, he wanted to win a doll for her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They both got onto the magic carpet, though both of their heads were spinning from the last ride, they hopped on without resting. They both knew they will throw up once the day is over.

The carpet slowly held up high, then fell down as if they had been thrown off a building from fifth floor. That’s the highest floor both of them lives in.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 and 36. I only have 36 coins.”   She mumbled causing the manager to fall. He had been watching her winning without cheating and man she was a monster. She was way too bored to get more coins cause this may be just enough for their lunch. She had to call them to let them know whether they wanted to eat now or not.

She took out her cell and messaged them each. She was sure to get a reply of foods until then she went to the car roller.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yoochun shot his last shot, but missed.

 

“Awe better luck next time.” The shopkeeper said making him very angry.

“How about you try mister?”   He looked at Jaejoong.

 

“Uhh, no than….”

 

“Uhh come on please…”   Hara requested. Jaejoong looked at Yoochun who lightly nodded to play. He took up the gun and started shooting. He didn’t miss a single shot as result earning a gift from the top shelf.

 

“I’ll take…that one.”   Hara chose a chibi doll, which honestly looked like Jaejoong.

He was quite surprised why she would choose that. The shopkeeper got it down and handed it to her. She hugged that little tyke and kissed it on the lips causing Jaejoong to blush. It really looked like him.

Yoochun snatched the gun out of the shopkeeper’s hand and slammed one dollar.

 

“As you wish my boy.”   The man shrugged.

Yoochun vigorously shot hitting each of the cans this time. When he shot the last one, he felt satisfied. He looked at Hara with a smug face.

 

“You choose this time Yoochun.”   Hara said. Yoochun looked at the top shelf, searching if any would be f his liking. Then an image of the violin girl came into his head; he stared at a doll with long hair and a violin sown on her shoulder. She was playing the violin. He pointed at that one.

 

“Here you go.” He handed her that one. Before she could take it, her cell beeped. Yoochun got a little disappointed with the interruption.

 

“Hey, a message from Minyoung. She says to let her when we want to eat and not to start or even order without her. I wonder why she emphasized ORDER.”   She mumbled.

 

*oh great now she has to order us not to order our own food.*

Hara went on walking forgetting to take the doll. Jaejoong noticed Yoochun’s face frowned.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Both Ga-in and Junsu were screaming their butts off while falling down, but they were actually falling down one after another, that is, Ga-in after Junsu.

Ga-in fell on the foam first, followed by Junsu falling on her back.

 

“Oof! You heavy duck ! Get off me!”   She barked.

 

“As if I want to be on top of you!”   He barked back. He clumsily got off her, however unknown to Ga-in; Junsu was blushing with the physical contact between them, he had never been this close to a girl

. Both of them tried to stand up however they were both too wobbly to stand, but they won’t lose to each other.

     Ga-in was too tired, with class, extracurricular activities, and right now five freakish rides non-stop and something unknown. She stood up successfully but her body gave up; she fell on the floor again.

 

“Hey you alright?”   Junsu held her shoulders, forgetting the terms shortly.

However, Ga-in remembered it she lightly smacked her head. She wasn’t going to be a damsel in distress; she was going to face what she had presented.

 

“I just collapsed, I lost.”   She grunted. Junsu gaped at her for few minutes, thinking this isn’t what he had expected from her.

 

I thought…this wasn’t how he described her…was he lying?

 

“Forget the contract… get up, you need to eat.” He tried to get her up but.

 

“And why is that? The dolphin boy has a soft spot for weaklings. Forget it duck ! I aint giving up on the contract.”   She stood up herself and walked away. Junsu was boiling inside; she was very stubborn as he said.

 

“Fine, fall off then, I don’t care! You want to take the contract seriously; I’ll also take it seriously! Which means you will obey my three commands! You hear me! YAH!”   He shouted after her but then followed her.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

By the time all of them got together, they were all hungry. Yoochun still had the doll in his hand and was looking for a chance to give it to her. Jaejoong whispered to him whether he needed help with that but he quickly refused. Minyoung was the only one left who hadn’t come back.

 

“Where is she? We’re starving here.”   Yoochun mumbled.

 

“I’m sure, she has something otherwise she wouldn’t have told us not to order.”   Hara responded. Getting the chance, he tapped on her shoulder. She looked at him; he was about to say ‘this is for you’, Minyoung called.

 

“Oi! Wait there!”   She quickly walked with a bag in her hand. By the time, she did, hara forgot about Yoochun.

 

“What is that?”   Hara asked.

 

“Huh? Oh, this? A gift for you guys… I won them.”   Minyoung took out the dolls she won.

“Particularly I brought this for Ga-in, here.”   She handed her a dolphin.

 

“A dolphin Minyoung?”   She asked.

 

“Yeah, Hara told me she heard you mumbling about dolphin every night.”   Minyoung lightly smiled at hara, but didn’t see Ga-in glaring at Hara. Junsu’s heart thumped when he heard that. She had been calling for dolphin in sleep?

 

“What’s for us then?”   Yoochun asked, actually sarcasm that was. He worked hard for that doll, but Minyoung just won them easily.

*So sweet of you big man, you just cost me my big chance*

 

“Oh yeah, I got this doll for Hara.”   She gave to hara but saw she was already holding a chibi boy.

 

“He he, Jaejoong gave me that at the shoot he cans game.”   She glee at her.

 

“Oh? Then you should have this.”   Minyoung gave it to Jaejoong. He looked at her then at the doll. The doll had light brown silky hair and was wearing a light green dress, the color he saw Hara wear often. He hesitantly took it, but he was happy.

 

“Thank you.”   He said.

 

“You’re welcome and this is for you, Junsu.”   She handed him a pied piper.

 

“A pied piper? Why the pied piper?”   Junsu asked.

 

“I… I don’t know why I chose that for you…I just thought of it. Dont you like it?”   She asked.

 

“Uhh…yeah, sure I do... he he... I do…”   he wanted to cry right now.

 

“And the last one…oh I see you already have one Yoochun.”   She said.

 

“Huh...oh yeah, I do.”   He mumbled.

 

“Well then I’ll keep this one then, even though I don’t like it much.”   She muttered the last part keeping the Mickey Mouse.

 

“By the way, you said not to eat without you or order without you. Is it your treat?”   Hara asked interested. It would be nice if it was.

 

“Sort of, you see I got 36 coins from the game box, and we can get food here with these without spending money.” She took out the coins and continued.   “1 item with each, so spend them wisely.”   She handed six coins to each.

 

“Wow Minyoung, you’re the best.”   Junsu for the first time said that to a girl.

 

“No wonder you’re the big man.”   Jaejoong complimented. Yoochun pretended to be happy too but he wasn’t. Not for the coins, but for her showing off.

 

*Yeah very nice, you’re the big man after all. She’s ruining me…*

 

“Now let’s eat, remember 1 item each coin, you got six.’   She reminded them.

 

*Yeah, yeah, you don’t need to instruct us. We’re grown ups.*

They took a large table and looked at each other.

 

“Write down what you want; right now I’ll order my food.” Minyoung went up to the counter, few seconds later Ga-in followed her. Junsu was worrying about her a little she seemed tired about something. He got up and followed her acting up to order food.

                       Leaving Hara, Jaejoong and Yoochun alone was making Jaejoong nervous more than ever. This was just the plan of Yoochun. The day should go slowly to make time more edible to propose. Few mites later Jaejoong went to order. Hara was getting the feeling that Jaejoong was avoiding her. Before Yoochun could say anything, hara stood up.

 

“I know what I have to order.” She went up and went to them, while Minyoung, Junsu and Ga-in returned, leaving Hara and Jaejoong. Jaejoong quickly ordered and left without waiting for Hara.

She looked at him walking away without even responding…

 

What’s wrong with him?

She ordered few things and came back, only to find a seat beside Yoochun. Jaejoong sat beside Junsu and Minyoung. She slightly looked at him, he was comfortably talking to Minyoung and Ga-in. he wasn’t talking to her or mere respond to her.

 

“Ga-in you don’t look too good.”  Jaejoong said.

 

“Me? Oh I’m just fine… too excited after getting on freakish rides.”   She lightly laughed. Junsu was getting more concerned with her attitude, her eyes were too droopy than usual. She was always, as he had seen, up to something. Maybe they were taking this contract too seriously.

 

“Ga-in I suggest you rest after the meal, and then we can check the entire place out.”   Minyoung said while she looked behind at the counter.

 

“You’re getting impatient for the food…”   Yoochun said looking at her face.

 

“I always get impatient when it comes to food. This is why I insist on instant foods.”   She tapped on her hands with her finger.

 

“Maybe you should have instant ramen for the rest of your life.”   Yoochun remarked.

 

You’re getting more annoying these days.

But she kept it in her mind. She wondered how Hara put up with this idiot and on the fact, she knew what he thought. He was an easy book to read. Thinking of Hara, how was she going to get time with Jaejoong? With the clinging Mickey Mouse with his ‘dear Minnie’, she might never have the chance. Whatever the situation was, she wasn’t going to be a part of it, though she was worried about being blamed later if she didn’t help. She doesn’t like this intangible burden.

 

“What did you guys do while we were away?”   Hara asked everyone who were separated from her.

 

“I told you we kept on riding until our head span.”   Ga-in sounded as if nothing was wrong.

 

“I kept on collecting tickets and coins and I’m going to do more if you want.”   Minyoung suggested.

 

“No need we have enough.”   Yoochun said; she shrugged. Their order came up and was called, Minyoung went up to the counter bringing her and Ga-in’s food. Junsu went up to bring his and Jaejoong’s food while Yoochun brought theirs. They cleaned their hands on the wet wipe and started eating.

The shocking thing came to notice of Minyoung was neither of them were speaking. She thought at least Yoochun would babble, but all of them were silently eating. They had different tensions in their mind. She looked back to her food, not interested in their complicated minds at all.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“I need to go to the restroom; will you come with me Ga-in?”   Hara asked, expecting Minyoung to come too. But she saw that Minyoung stood there with the others. Hara couldn’t figure out what was going in her mind but perhaps it was something for better, after not all Minyoung ever does anything without a good reason.

 

Minyoung on the other hand knew she didn’t need to go, she needed to talk about something, or else she didn’t mind going to the bathroom with her. She didn’t want to hear what Hara would talk about. Seriously, she should only worry about studies, why is she thinking of love? For god’s sake, they were only 20 and she was the youngest by few months.

 

“Don’t you need to go too?”   Yoochun asked.

 

“Why are you asking me that?”   She backed fire.

 

“Uhh, just making sure you wouldn’t tell us to stop in the middle.”   Yoochun teased.

 

“That is something only I should be concerned of.”   Honestly, she didn’t like him. The only one likeable here was Junsu and even he was annoying in few levels. She noticed Jaejoong just looking at the other side. The wind started blowing to their faces. Her hair would have flown but it was braided. Her hair was always tied in a braid, and she never let her hair open outside. No one has seen besides Hara and Ga-in what she looked like her hair untied. The hair was too long to manage, long to her buttocks and very deep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“I need you to take Junsu to another ride please and tell Minyoung to take Yoochun somewhere where he would be interested. I could have told her but she didn’t come for some reason. She’s been acting weird.”   Hara said. Ga-in wasn’t feeling well and she thought going on another ride would kill her. She had to think of something else. She had other important things to worry about too; her family life wasn’t going very well. This was something she didn’t tell her friends and if she does, Hara won’t even ask her for help. She was excessively considerate.

 

“I’ll see what I can do, don’t worry and I can also tell Minyoung.”   Ga-in held her shoulders.

 

“Ga-in you don’t look so good. You’k?”   She asked.

 

“Fine, I told you, healthy as a horse now let’s goes out.”

By the time they got out it already started raining and the people sprinted to separate ways for shelter. Junsu to one side, Minyoung to another, Jaejoong under a tin and Yoochun was still looking for a place…the place was too crowded and there weren’t many places available for shelter. Hara saw Jaejoong under the small tin alone, she patted on Ga-in shoulder signaling that it was her chance. She dashed off to Jaejoong in the rain, and no one could even notice for the heavy rain fog.

 

“Jaejoong, you’re here...” Hara smiled.

 

“Uhh…yeah…I didn’t expect the rain actually.”   He looked outside.

 

“Me neither…” she tapped her fingers on each other’s. She was looking for the right time. She mentally prepared herself and took a deep breath.

 

This is your chance Hara, go for it.

 

“Jaejoong I…”

  

“…Yes…what is it?”   Jaejoong cut her off.

 

“Jaejoong, I know it hasn’t been very long since we met…but I think… I see you… I like you…more than a friend.”   sHe said.

He stood their dumb struck… he didn’t understand what she was saying. As if, she was proposing to him.

 

“What?”   he mumbled out.

 

“I’m sorry for the surprise to you but its true… I love you Jaejoong.” she looked at him with a light smile but lost in her own world.

he gaped at her for seconds; he didn’t want to hear it. She was actually saying that she loves him… should he say that too?

 

“will you accept…my love?”   She asked him.

~Should I accept her love? Of course I should, I love her too…and I can keep her happy for the rest of her our lives…but Yoochun can too…he trusts me…he told me first about this…he can never fall in love twice… I must not… I shouldn’t.~

“I know, this might be rushed but just think about it. And I’m serious about it. If you don’t feel about me that way then its fine, just say it now.”   She smiled as if it wouldn’t hurt her if he refused her. But then he saw Yoochun coming, he had to leave.

 

“There’s Yoochun, I’ll leave you two. Right now, I have to find a place. Good luck.”   Jaejoong headed out in the rain leaving her. she confusingly stared at him for just leaving without an answer.

 

“What? Jaejoong…”   she mumbled.

Yoochun entered as he left.

“Hara?… hey!… listen I need to say something… and its quite important…”   Yoochun tried to say.

Hara was very confused about the situation then she saw Jaejoong appearing behind Yoochun. He was trying not to show himself to Yoochun but to her.

She didn’t listen to what Yoochun said, but she looked at Jaejoong, and…he nodded at her directing her to do the same.

Jaejoong? What is he doing?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jaejoong ran into the rain then abruptly stopped in the middle. He finally succeeded, he succeeded giving her the message, and he just told her to accept. He left without hearing Hara’s answer though but he hoped she would accept him, she should it will be tough for her and…

 

~I am a horrible man, just leaving without an answer and gesturing my thoughts to her like that.~

He wanted to laugh loudly but his throat hurt too much. He could not see anything in this heavy rain and he suddenly started weeping quietly. He did not even know whether he was shedding tears and unknown to him Minyoung was behind him few feet away.

She was drenched in the rain but still stood there cursing that pathetic excuse for a man. Minyoung knew he loved her, she knew he was acting but he did not know that Hara was also in love with him but Minyoung did.

 

You jackass…

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::