Cape less hero

Maestro

Sunday as Yoochun and expected and the third day of vacation. Jaejoong had gone out this morning but within 2 hours he came back with a very bad mood. Jaejoong seemed so mad that even Yoochun didn’t dare ask what had happened. But when Junsu did, all he got was a shut door on his face.

“How rude…” he had muttered.

As for Junsu unlike always didn’t go out today. Well he had been skipping studies to do nothing but meet Ga-in. he thought that it was needed to give time to studies to him and her. But Yoochun was getting impatient now.

He was already at the site of the cliff but…she wasn’t here. He had been sitting there for the past hour but she hadn’t shown up.

“Where is she?” he mumbled to himself.
After waiting another fifteen minutes he lost his patience; he walked up to the place himself and looked around the bright place. Maybe she was playing with him, maybe she knew of him stalking her…maybe…maybe she wants him to come out.
Growling lightly annoyingly…

“WHERE ARE YOU?” he shouted leaving echoes at the sky.
He hissed and walked away from the place thinking of pouring his sadness into alcohol…but the thought of his mother came into his mind all of a sudden. He though he needed to see her.
He walked down from the site and came along on the road then headed to his own home where he could find peace and some good advice.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minyoung was practicing her violin all day but she knew it needed fixing otherwise it was making donkey noises.

“I really need to fix you Viola.” She huffed at her dear instrument. Viola she called it…it matched the name. there was a store but it was quite far away from home and needed a cab. She took out her money and coat and took the violin then headed out.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Brother Yoochun…you’re here all of a sudden?” his younger brother Yoowhan asked seeing his brother out of the blue.

“Why? Your brother cant come?” he teased though half heartedly still grieving over the girl’s absence.

“What’s with your tone Mickey? Come here…tell mommy what’s wrong?” his mother just came out of a room looking at him.
Mickey sighed and walked to her giving her a hug.

“What’s wrong dear? You’re being cross to your own brother…” she advised.

“Sorry mom…sorry Rickey.” He apologized looking at the younger one.

“That’s alright…I bet it’s a girl.” He muttered and went up to his room.

“Shouldn’t he be in class mom?” He asked

“Mickey its Sunday…you forgot!” his mom went berserk looking at his son like this. “What’s wrong honey?” she asked further.

“I just wanted to see you…” he mumbled.

“I know you wanted to see me…now tell me what’s bothering you.”
He kept thinking what he should say to his mom without embarrassing himself. Of course he didn’t know himself what was wrong with him.

“Mom is it possible to…fall in love with…two different people?” what the hell did he just ask?

“You’re in love with…two people?” she was quite surprised herself.

“I didn’t say I was! Gosh mom! I just asked whether its possible…” he corrected himself.
His mother was pretty freaked at his behavior…her son in love…with two people.

“Son…it depends what kind of love you’re talking about.” She was careful with her words.

“Well I’m talking about feelings…not something else.” He straightened himself.

“Sit down then we’ll talk.” She motioned him and he obeyed. “Son, I know there are confusions in life about who you like or not. But trust me just letting yourself flow doesn’t work actually, it only gets you out of the line and discipline. You have to force them to stop. In the end it’s upon you.”

“So you’re saying I should just…force myself to stop seeing the other one?” he asked.

“Honey, are you two timing people?” she asked bewildered.

“No! no, of course not…I already like a girl but she didn’t accept me cause she likes someone else and…there is another one I keep seeing…the thing is…I don’t even know her name…so I guess all I’m doing is…two timing…incase one doesn’t work out. oh man I’m such a player…” he whined.

“Honey you can straighten yourself…”

“But I went mad when I didn’t get to see her…and I already feel pathetic about the fact that Hara didn’t choose me.”

“So her name is Hara…”

“Mom…” he whined again.

“You’re just confused. Even I cant give you any advice on this. But be sure of one thing son…” she said standing up.

“Whats that?” he asked looking up at his mother.

“Don’t resolve this in such a way that crosses the border of respect.” She said and left to the kitchen. Yoochun rested his face on his hands remembering who also speaks like this.

“She’s so much like Daemul.”
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

She actually waited 4 hours for viola to be fixed. The shopkeeper had said to pick it up later but she said she could wait and she did. It was getting dark outside and she was getting more nervous. Not that she was afraid of the dark…but the dangers at night
She could fight but after all she was a woman…there was a hidden unwanted instinct that tells her every time the night comes that- you’re a woman, a female, a walking gem…and there are people who would want to snatch you when they find you unprotected…no matter how ugly looking you are.

Her body was getting more tensed as the clock ticked and this area seemed quite unsafe at night even though residential. Well bad things happen more at residential areas.

“Madam your violin cannot be fixed until tomorrow…I suggest you pick it up tomorrow.” The shopkeeper said causing her to be startled a bit.

“Huh…is there no way you can fix it today?” she asked looking outside behind his figure.

“I’m sorry madam but this needs a lot of fixing and its getting really late. You should go. You can pick it up by tomorrow morning. Right now you only need to pay half.”

“Alright…thank you.” She said and left the store paying half of the money.

She was getting much tensed as it was quite dark outside. She did have little money but she couldn't find any cab so far. She rubbed her arms once in a while and looked around to see whether there was anyone following her. Good there wasn’t any.
As she kept walking by passing an alley she was suddenly surrounded by four men. She was stunned at the deep she was in now…she didn’t expect this. She couldn’t say anything and was quivering.

“Where are you going at this time of night? You shouldn’t be walking alone…there are people who would…snatch you away.” One of them smirked as he spoke.

“You are a rare one…nice hair you have. How about we take you home?” another said and was about to touch her hand when she barked.

“Get away you Mutts!”

“Ooh…spicy…” one sneered.

“We are not bad dogs…we’ll be good puppies to you. Now come on.” The fourth one grabbed her hand.

“GET AWAY! LET GO!” she struggled to get free.

“If you don’t be good…I can be good…but the other three might bite.” The first one spoke.

“That’s it!” Minyoung had enough and she swung her leg hitting the hand away that was grabbing her.

“What the ?” one of the cussed and motioned the other to get her.

She kicked whoever was coming to her way…she wasn’t looking for a fight but to get the chance to run away. But where would she run away here? There was no hiding place.
she pounded two of them while kicking the third one on the head and the fourth one between the leg joints. While all of four of them were squirming she sought this chance to run but then already started chasing her. She was going the wrong way she could tell but turning back now would mean turning back to them.

One of the men caught her; quickly pulled her tightly embraced her from behind. She could mover her arms at all. She kicked her legs even off the ground but another one just pulled them onto it.

“AHH! NO LET GO! I’M GOINGTO TELL THE POLICE!” she screamed while struggling.

“Oh yeah…I like to see that one when you’re already used…” the guy spoke near her ear and neck ruining her personal space.

“NO! YOU BASTARDS! LEAVE ME! YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS!” she shouted even more.

“What do we do with her? Most important who’s going to be first one?” one of them asked.

“Let me be the first one…she kicked me in the head.” One proposed.

She kept wriggling and the guy holding her kept breathing onto her neck.

“Well look you made my boys angry…”
He chuckled causing Minyoung’s blood to boil.

‘Damn it…if only I could reach my phone.’
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Mom I think I’ll leave…its getting late.” Yoochun hugged his mom and patted on Yoowhan’s head.

“Bye bro…”
He bid my good bye with a light heart and headed out at night. He thought he could find a cab but he couldn’t…he walked for a further distance but it was only getting cold.

“Damn it…no cab.”

“AHH! STOP IT!GET OFF ME BASTARDS!” he heard a female scream.

“Ah dang it!”
He ran searching for the place and when he did…seeing the thing caused his mind to screw. Two guys were forcing her on the ground while one was opening his belt and another one with a camera.

“HEY! GET AWAY FROM HER!”

He started off with a kick on the head with the one who opened his belt and a pound on the cameraman. Minyoung kicked one of her holders then almost stood up and stepped on another’s hand. Minyoung saw the belt hanging from the guy’s pants; she slid it off and started to smack everyone with it.
Yoochun who was still kicking the guy without pants now noticed what was happening. He knocked the sense out of the pant less and held the angry Daemul.

“Minyoung stop!” he shrieked.
The guys ran away leaving them alone.

Minyoung was shaking, her hair was a mess and she had scars all over her body. She threw the belt away and moved away from him.

“It’s okay Minyoung.” He turned her around and took her face making her look at him. She kept averting her eyes from him.

“Look at me…look at me Minyoung. There’s nothing to be scared or ashamed of ok?” he was making sure she didn’t think anything degrading of herself.
She gulped hard…unable to think at all.

“…Dear god Yoochun…” she pressured her palms on Yoochun’s collarbone hanging her head down with an exhale. She finally came to her senses.

“It’s ok…come on. You have to be treated.” He said and was about to start walking holding her when.

“Aren’t you going to shout at me?” she asked out of the blue.
He stopped and looked at her.

“Why should I shout at you? You didn’t do anything wrong?” he asked waiting for an answer from her and then it hit him. “Oh no…you seriously….oh damn it.” he looked away quite shocked that girls like her still exists in the 21st century.
He took her arms and turned her to him but she didn’t dare look up.

“The only thing I should be shouting to you is why are you here in the middle of the night…don’t even think what you’re thinking Minyoung it’s not your fault AT ALL. My god you exist in the 21st century…you live alone and independent, why would you think yourself that way? Come on, let’s go.”

He walked holding Daemul with her…he had never seen this weak side of her. Not that he thought she was a wuss but it was just that…her thinking was bounded. But she had never shown this sort of behavior and also he saw her fight stripping the man from his pants and he must say she fights harsh but then what was this?

“What…were you doing here Minyoung?” he asked cautiously.

“I came to fix my violin somewhere around here…but then it got so late…I should have gone home when I had the chance.” She spoke in a self blaming tone.

“Well…yes you should have.” He smiled not letting her see it.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked

“My mother and brother lives here. My very own home is in this area.”

“In such a dangerous place?” she asked bewildered which was priceless to Yoochun. He had never see this face of hers before.

“Every place has danger…your place may have danger too. My mother will take care of everything.” He assured her.

They walked for few minutes in silence. Minyoung couldn’t think anything while Yoochun…his head was still not straight…those guys, the way they touched her…it was wrong.
He was fuming up.
He knew those bastards around the area.

He rang the bell and his mom opened the door but…with a shock on her face.

“Yoochun…why are you…and who is she?” she asked while moving aside to let her in.

“She’s a friend of mine…she’s hurt.” Yoochun looked at his mom intensely not wanting to mention what had happened. She looked at the injured girl and immediately held her.

“Come on dear…Yoochun make some tea.” She said and took her inside.

While Yoochun was making tea his mom was treating the girl. Yoowhan peeked in once in a while then went to the kitchen to his brother.

“Who’s she bro?” he whispered.

“My classmate.” He bluntly answered.

“You seem pissed. Don’t you like her?” he asked.

“Its not that you idiot…its…I didn’t like the way they were doing…things to her.”

“Well there’s nothing to like. Good thing you found her or else those s would have done something more degrading than what they were already doing.”

“Do you know these punks?” Yoochun asked.

“Yeah I heard some name…there are also some who captures video. Don’t tell mom how I know this but…I kind of went to their club myself.” Yoowhan whispered.

“What?...” Yoochun barked out

“I lost a bet…please don’t tell mom.” His younger tried to calm him down.

“Fine…you give me the address and I’ll keep quiet about it…but never ever go there. Got it.”
Yoowhan nodded. Yoochun was done making tea and he put them on the tray and stepped out.

“What’s with him? She must be his girlfriend.” Yoowhan munched on a cookie while mumbling.

The older lady applied liquid antiseptic on Minyoung’s hand and while doing so she noticed the girl. Minyoung was too plain and seemed way too decent but smart to be played at. She wasn’t bothered by her at all…in fact she saw herself in her.

“You’re a class mate of Yoochun.” She stated the obvious.

“yes madam.”

“And how many family members do you have?”

“I have a younger brother besides my parents but they all live in uk.”

“You live alone?”
She nodded but twitched a bit.

“Sorry, this will hurt.”

“That’s alright madam.”
Yoochun entered with tea and put it on the table.

“Have some tea.” He said and was about to go out when his mother called.

“Honey I’m done. You stay and talk…you can go home tomorrow.” She said causing Minyoung to panic.

“What? I cant stay here!”

“Relax…I’m joking. Jeez Mickey she’s a stiff.” She chuckled and stepped out. she really liked messing with the girl. Kind of reminded her.

“Chill, she’s always jokes with younger generation. I’ll get you a cab.” He took a stool and sat on it.

“Thank you.”

“I’m just thinking what Hara will do once she knows this…”

“That is it…don’t tell her or anyone else in that matter Yoochun. They don’t need to know it.” she said sipping onto the tea which was good. She could tell his mother taught it to him.

“Yeah right like I’m gonna do that…” Yoochun annoyingly expressed.

“If you are mad at me then you can yell at me.”

“Why will I be mad at you? As I said you haven’t done anything wrong.” Yoochun made his point.

Minyoung thought he was mad so she decided to keep quiet. He was mad, first the girl’s absence now these bastards.


“Thank you Yoochun.”
Minyoung had realized that perhaps this man wasn’t so insensitive after all. He had had a big mouth sometimes…should she say that? No, not necessary.

Yoochun broke the awkward silence with a cough and stood up.

“I’ll go look for a cab.” He went out leaving her with the tea. She took a sip again.

“This is good.”
…………………………
Yoochun had finally found a cab for her. He let her get into in and shut the door of the car. He bent to the window of the backseat and said.

“Be careful on the way and call me when you get there. I just need to be sure…you know my number right?” Yoochun asked.

“I do actually. I will call you.” She said and Yoochun straightened up. The cab left and Yoochun looked at his watch. Seeing it was too late he should better stay here.

Meanwhile in the cab Minyoung couldn’t help but thank god for her rescue…she was gone for today if he hadn’t shown up. She doesn’t know how to pay back to this.
He suddenly seemed like a hero without a cape.
Cape less hero.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::