Crumbled

Maestro

Jaejoong’s mind ran over the sentence over and over again. Why is it that he was unhappy with what he had heard? Of course the fact that his dear Mickey was unhappy about it that’s why.

“No she hasn’t accepted me yet…” that was what Yoochun had said.

“What? But why not?” Jaejoong asked that time.

“Because she doesn’t want to two time me?” he responded with the utmost defensive tone.
~Does that mean that Yoochun has liked that about her? ~

Nevertheless he had to give him his advice.

“Yoochun just because she doesn’t love you doesn’t mean giving you a chance will be two timing you. She’s a girl, she’s bound to feel that way. That’s how women were naturally brought up but unfortunately these kinds have become rare. You cant let go off this one.”

Of course that was his own doom.
It was the third day of the vacation.
Jaejoong kept walking down the road since he felt not to take his car today even though it was hell cold. He suddenly felt his hair on the back of his neck standing up…he shuddered a bit.

“What the hell? Is someone cursing me? I bet its Hara…” he laughed whilst mumbling. He rubbed his neck to get rid off that feeling as his sight fell on a parked car and someone was fixing its engine though he could not see who it was. The wind blew lightly causing Jaejoong to notice the long hair flowing with the dress. It was a woman. Unlucky, her car had broken down. He walked towards the car thinking of offering help.

“Do you need some help with it?” he asked causing the woman to look at him however stunned.

“Hara?”

“Jaejoong?”
Why did it have to be her?
It could have been anyone.
But why her?
It could have been another girl with whom he could have gotten close with, then fall in love with; then finally forgetting Hara.
Then why did it have to be Hara?
Creator plays awesome games.

He was going to ask what she was doing here but as it is none of his business he repeated.

“Do you need help?”

“Uhh…I’m just attaching the jumper cables since its battery became faulty.” She nervously answered hoping what she had said was right.
Jaejoong was quite surprised at the fact that she knew about it, in fact he didn’t know she had a car at all. He never saw her with it; it was very old no wonder the battery had become faulty.

“Whose car is it?”

“Its mine of course.” She answered in an obvious tone.

“This is way out of your style…I could digest it if it was Minyoung’s. But yours? No way.” Jaejoong sniggered.

“Listen mister just because like old things doesn’t mean they are out of style. And by the way old is gold.” She pointed in a matter-o-fact tone.

“Of course they are gold.” Jaejoong agreed in a teasing tone.

“Hey quit that! Are you going to help me or not?” she asked.

“Do you even need any help?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Did I say I don’t? well come on lazy …” she ordered. Jaejoong dragged himself to the car and started attaching the cables and while doing so he asked.

“How come none of us saw this car?”

“It stayed in the garage in the back of the building.” She said.

“And you never took this to class.” He pointed out. she nodded.

“Why not? Its beautiful…” he said.

“I know…it belonged to my grandfather. He transferred the ownership to me instead of my father.” She said while smiling all of a sudden.

“And why is that?” he asked seeing the smile onto her face.

“He said I looked like my grandma. She was beautiful…” She looked at him while he looked down at the engine.

“Well I never saw your grandma and don’t flatter yourself…but who taught you to fix cars?” he asked.

“What do you mean? Cant I learn it by myself?” she asked grumpily.

“No.” a direct answer.

“My god you can tell…well it was Minyoung. She learned it from her dad.” She pouted however she did not show it to him.

“Now that’s what I call I natural learning talent, like father like daughter. But she taught you good.” Jaejoong was near to finish.

“She’s always good.” Hara responded.

“I actually wonder why Yoochun thinks she’s a nagger.” Jaejoong mumbled.

“Yes I wonder…what? Yoochun thinks she’s a nagger?” She twitched a bit.

“Oh no…please don’t tell him it was me.” Jaejoong teased realizing the funny moment.

“That boy’s gonna get it…of course Minyoung is good alone.” She commented.

“You say as if he’s only a young boy.” Jaejoong was done but didn’t bother telling her.

“He’s not…just immature.” Hara noticed it was finished but didn’t stop talking to him.

“Then why…why didn’t you accept him?” he suddenly turned serious.

“Jaejoong I cant play with him…its not in my principles.” She answered.

“What you are doing right now is breaking his heart.” He pointed out.

“Well its better than two timing.”

“Two timing? Who you are two timing with? Who’s the other guy? Is there even another guy? Did you tell him that?”

“Yes there is another guy and I told his that but I couldn’t tell him…that might cause a major disruption between…” she stopped not wanting to say his name with Yoochun’s.

“That’s just your imagination…” he tried to get it into her mind.

“No its not, my parent taught me well, I have some priorities as well and I have some pride too. So don’t dare tell me what I should do.”

“Hara we talked of this before…”

“No, you rejected me its fine and I’m moving on thinking that you have your own choice but the fact that you cant move on is not my problem. You are constantly pushing me out of your way when I’m not even there at all. You’re just trying to prove something that is so worthless and in fact which doesn’t even concern me at all.”

He kept fuming at her words which were so true but according to him she didn’t understand at all.

“Your car is fixed.” He shut the front cover roughly which almost hit his bandaged hand but Hara seeing it moved it away.

“Watch it! Are you trying to kill yourself?” she barked at his ignorant self.
He could only glare at her but unwilling to do so which is why he walked away from her.

~God damn it! why did I have to meet her? Why did I have to get out? ~
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ga-in was playing her flute alone in the house as Hara was not present. She was playing Joe Hisaishi’s Mononoke theme. She just liked that theme too much. While she was doing so the nanny knocked on the door.

“Yes Nana?” she responded while the nanny entered.

“Dear could you get me these stuffs right now? I’ve sent Hara to pick some things but forgot to mention them but she isn’t left her phone…”

“Alright I’ll bring them.” As Ga-in said they both hear constant bell rings. Nana quickly opened the door and saw the angry Hara coming in with no bags or things as was asked.

“Hara…what’s wrong?” Nana asked.

“Sorry Nana didn’t bring your things…” Hara could only mumble.

“That’s alright dear. Looks like you had a bad day. Any way Ga-in with bring them.”

“Sorry Ga-in…” Hara mumbled again.

“That’s fine really, I could get used to this.” Ga-in took her coat and quickly stepped outside.

She walked not wanting to take the car hoping to meet Junsu again and she actually felt following her. A smile escaped her lips thinking of him. At a moment she stopped.

“Junsu…” she mumbled.

“No…” a female voice was heard.
Ga-in slowly turned around and saw three same girls from the hotdog store and…Victoria.

She could only think whether they were together in this…whether they were in this from the very beginning.

“What do you want?” Ga-in asked.

“Get her…” as Victoria ordered three of them grabbed her and dragged her slamming her back onto the wall. Two of them blocked her hands while one stood behind Victoria.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” She yelled out. Where was Junsu now?

“WE want you to stay away from Junsu…YOU HEAR ME! STAY AWAY!” Victoria yelled

“OR WHAT!” Ga-in barked back showing her bravery.
Victoria smacked her face with the back of her hand. Blood dripped from her side of her lips

“How dare you? Don’t talk or you’ll get it!”

“Get what? I’m much stronger than you 4…” Ga-in on purpose fumed Victoria which caused her to snap and smacked again.

“Your pretty face wont be so pretty anymore after this for Junsu to like it…” Victoria muttered.

“Your all doing this for that good for nothing Duck ! No one is ier than you.” Ga-in opened her big mouth causing her to get another hit on her face. Of course, it did not hurt her at all…she had gotten more than this.

“She isn’t as weak as the previous one…” one of the three mumbled to Victoria.

“There were others before me?” Ga-in was quite shocked at them going against their own kind like this.

“Of course she isn’t that Julie girl was terminally sick…”
It caught Ga-in’s attention. Julie.

‘Julie…my Julie? She was terminally sick? Why didn’t I…’ she could only think that.

“Kang Julie?” Ga-in silently asked without being released.
All four of them looked at her.

“Oh you know her then…both of you are same crawling after my Junsu…”

“Junsu? What does he…why Julie?” she could cry thinking that Junsu could be the reason.

“She was such a pretending to bump into Junsu making him help her…well now its over and she deserved it and now so will you.” Victoria this time punched her however she couldn’t feel any pain as she was already too pained at the fact that these girls killed Julie only for…Junsu.

‘Men…all men are like this…they are the root to every problem. I HATE THEM!’

“AAAAH!” Ga-in screamed and swing her feet hitting Victoria’s face. She used her strength to slam the two girls on their faces like a wrestler. The third girl grabbed her on front; Ga-in head butted her and kicked her on the stomach.

All of them fell on the ground while Ga-in panted in anger.

“You’re telling me just because she bumped into Junsu…and helped her…you all just BEAT HER UP! ON THE FACT THAT YOU KNEW ABOUT HER ILLNESS! YOU ING !”

The girls stood up and came to attack again but as she was actually stronger this was way to easy for her…but she wouldn’t let them go so easily.
She grabbed one of their throat and punched straight on to her nose causing it to bleed profusely then swinging her slammed her back on the ground. She swung a kick onto the second one continuously until she fell down not getting up at all. She was about to hit the third one but she backed away…her head was already bleeding from the head .

She remembered how Julie was beaten, where she was bruised…Ga-in pulled Victoria’s hair and slapped her hard on the face…why didn’t Julie’s parents tell her about her illness?

“You are the biggest I have ever met…” she punched her two times on both of the cheeks causing her to lose consciousness. However Ga-in’s anger didn’t lose one.
She walked to the least injured one who was damn scared now.

“Call the medics…get yourself to the hospital…as no one knew about you all beating Julie, no one must know about me. If they do…I’ll be coming after all of you.” She raised her finger at the girl.

She then walked away thinking about what Victoria had said and Junsu.

“I had lost someone very precious to me…”

“Lies…all lies, they all lie they always do. What was I even thinking? DARN IT! I’ll get you for this Junsu. I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS!”
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::