Core solutions

Maestro

____________________________
Ga-in didn’t know what caused her to wake up; in fact she didn’t know what she dreamt about. She looked at the clock…it was quite late. She sat up on the bed getting rid of her sleepiness. She left the bed and went out of the room to the stairs. She could see both parents eating their dinner quietly. They would have called her for food but she was sleeping which they guessed she had lacked. They knew too much about her.

She climbed down the stairs trying not to startle them, however they looked at her.

“Ga-in, come eat with us. You must be hungry. Why don’t you let your friends know you’ll be staying here?” Mrs Kang suggested smilingly. She couldn’t believe they forgot the evening incident so quickly. She wanted to yell at them but she decided to respect their wishes and opinions. She realized if they wanted to move on…she will have to accept that. After all…if the main people agree who is she to object?

She nodded and took a seat beside the lovely woman while Mr Kang remained quiet. They silently ate without much talk.

Ga-in was looking for a way to apologize for what she did but before she could, Mrs Kang cleared catching her attention.


“Junsu was here…” she said causing Ga-in to be stopped on the spoonful of soup. Ga-in looked at Julia (Mrs Kang) and the older woman continued. “He…he came here to apologize again…for failing to bring Victoria to apologize.” She chuckled a bit but lightheartedly and went on. “Poor boy doesn’t know that she was already here…haha haha.” She went on laughing.
Ga-in peeked at Mr Kang who was smiling a bit. There was nothing to be happy about yet…Junsu…

“I cant believe it was actually that boy who caused Victoria to come here and he didn’t know himself. And we couldn’t even tell him…I thought it was simply funny.” Mr kang smiled again.

“I don’t see anything funny…” Ga-in forwardly expressed.

“You’ll see later…but we didn’t tell him that you were here.” Julia said. Good thing she didn’t according to her. “Finish your food. There’s something I want to give you.”
Ga-in nodded and went back to her food.
________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday was a day with lesser problems and less work and quite easy going day. Jaejoong had an early class at Maestro and he had already prepared food for the other two. Well he cooked but he wasn’t the only one. Sometimes Yoochun or Junsu would cook but he served mostly. They had weekly maid to do the rest of the work, so they didn’t have to do anything else besides eat and study and work light.

He went to Junsu’s room after Yoochun’s just to remind him that he’s going. While doing so the sleepy head he noticed Junsu’s cheeks filled with wet marks.

“Had the boy been crying?” he mumbled
_____________________________________________________________
Jaejoong suddenly realized that Hara was going to be in class today…damn. He kept thinking how he should face her after their last conversation…now he was really acting like a woman. Above that his hand had not completely healed and he had a slight feverish feeling.
When he entered the class room he saw she was already busy with her piano books. He rushed inside without letting her see.
While the teacher entered his mind drifted off to plan construction to solve his strong feelings for Hara.
____________________________________________________________________________
Junsu groggily woke up from his deep slumber then he realized that he fell asleep crying. He recalled what he did last night. He had driven around like mad the entire day then he remembered his promise to the kangs. Since he shoved Victoria all he could do was to apologize himself so he went there. He repeatedly said sorry for failing to keep his promise and the couple only shockingly stared at him…little did he know about the real situation.

Could he tell Ga-in about this? She doesn’t even want to see his face. In fact he had classes with her today. He had no choice…he wasn’t going to skip classes for such reasons.

He quickly freshened himself and entered the empty dining room. Yoochun had already left for class which meant he was about to be late. He quickly stuffed himself with food and headed out to class.

When he arrived at the class room just at the nick of time…his eyes fell on…her. She didn’t skip the class and he was happy to see that she still cared about her studies but he couldn’t smile at her. She noticed him staring at her but she lightly looked away but not curtly rather…nervously.

‘Why is she nervous?’ he could only think while taking his place three seats away from hers.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Jaejoong’s class had finished and he knew that Yoochun would have the next class with her. With that routine he dashed out of the classroom only to be stopped by Yoochun.

“Hyung, wait a little before our teacher comes. Hey Hara.” He waived at her who was right behind Jaejoong.

“Hey Yoochun…hey Jaejoong.” She bluntly greeted him.

“Hi…” he nervously greeted back. Hara merely averted her gaze to the happier guy and her face filled up with slight happiness.

“Care to practice with me after class? You don’t have any schedules after this do you?” Hara asked just out of friendliness which seemed quite nice to Jaejoong to start. And he knew that Yoochun would whatsoever never refuse such opportunity.

“Ooh after class?...sorry cant….I’m booked after this.” Yoochun answered that instead shocking Jaejoong.

“Oh, okay. Then I guess we could practice another time.” She normally said.

“Yeah sure.” He answered back. Jaejoong could definitely shoot him with his glares.

~HOW COULD HE SAY NO TO THIS!!!! I SHOULD KILL HIM NOW!!~

“Well then we should go to our class.” Hara pointed out.

“Could excuse us for a minute Hara? I need to talk to the mouse…” he muttered. Hara merely shrugged and went ahead; Jaejoong pulled Yoochun to a side.

“I’m booked after this?” he forcefully whispered. “What the hell Mickey? Did you just say no to a chance to get along with her?” he whispered with a sense of annoyance. How could he say he’s booked? What could prevail over her?

“Sorry Hyung but this is really important.” He said.

“More than Hara? What could be more important than Hara?” Jaejoong pointed out mockingly.

“Well…Hyung…I think we both need time for…the things I mentioned in the past.” Yoochun put his hands in the pocket while looking down.

“Things? Those things were feelings you idiot. You’d look for any chance to be alone with her now you just blew it off like that?”

“Hyung chill…its not like her heart is broken or something.” Yoochun’s words really hit him.

~Has he finally stopped thinking about her? Do I still have a chance? OF COURSE NOT!~

“Yoochun….” He could only take his name.

“Hyung I really am getting late for my class…” Yoochun patted on his Hyung’s shoulder and left for class.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Minyoung’s class was about to start any minute now and she was coming back from the restroom. In between she saw Yoochun just waving off to Jaejoong who seemed really worried. She tried not to get their attention and walked away.
In the midst she saw Naidu walking with Eli…hand in hand.

‘Isnt he the captain of the soccer team?’ she thought looking at the possible lovebirds. They were totally strangers far away from each other. When did they meet and when they became friends and when did they become so close?
Wow…time really flies. It must be a coincidence…

She really shook off the thought this time because her meeting with the three boys were coincidental which makes things really hard or easy…hard for being friends and easy for love and…vice versa.
___________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong kept wandering in the library hoping to find something interesting in those shelves. But all of those had information which he already learned. But he thanked the situation because he had time to think of a plan to get Hara away from him. His feelings were getting stronger every minute…maybe he’ll blurt out everything in front of everyone.

When he saw her today…and when he heard Yoochun disagreed to go with her, he felt happy.

“I really should stop thinking of her or else I’ll start to bother her even after her marriage.” He mumbled picking out a book.
While taking out the book his eyes fell on the book beside it. A book of violin…Minyoung…
____________________________________________________________________________

Daemul suddenly felt creepy as if someone was doing voodoo on her. She looked around but saw no one staring at her…

‘Maybe Hara is still back biting me for not telling her’
______________________________________________________________________________

As soon as Pao on’s class finished Ga-in rushed out of the room without even looking at Junsu who only seemed hurt…he merely sighed and packed his bag; dragged himself out of the class. He had another class with Jaejoong. While going out he saw…Anna. The girl Sungmin pestered. She seemed happy with her friends…perhaps Sungmin wasn’t pestering her anymore.
A smile escaped from him lips…
His mood seemed a little better as he walked to his next class with Jaejoong.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Minyoung came out of her classroom which had just finished, she had no more class today so she could relax. Before she could head off she heard her name called.

“Daemul!” a male voice. She turned to see Hara with Yoochun coming towards her.

“You guys going somewhere together?” Minyoung asked guessing they were going out somewhere.

“Well I thought we could practice together but he has other plans. Right now he’s only walking me outside class.” Hara said normally.
Minyoung was a little stunned…Yoochun had other plans? How could he have other plans when Hara had asked him to be with her? Has he finally gone insane or rather…sane?

“Where are you going Yoochun if you don’t mind me asking?” Minyoung cautiously asked.

“Well…I promised to meet some of my hyungs today.” He said while putting up a killer smile which only crept Minyoung more.

“…Right…well Hara if you are lonely I can accompany you as usual.” Minyoung added to Hara who only smiled in return which only meant yes.

“Well guess I’ll see you guys later.” Yoochun waived and left them in the corridor.

“…I…I actually thought he would…stay with you.” Minyoung mumbled to Hara.

“Well maybe he finally understood his real feelings then.” Hara concluded.

“Well Ga-in’s class finished maybe. Why don’t we look for her?” Minyoung suggested. Hara nodded.
____________________________________________________________________________

Ga-in kept fidgeting every time she heard someone behind her. She clutched onto the book to her chest hoping to see Junsu on the other hand also not to see him.

‘How shall I do this?’

“Gain!” she jumped when she heard her name. it couldn’t be Junsu cause he was in his class and the main thing was it was a female’s voice. She turned to see Minyoung and Hara.

“Thank god I found you two.” Ga-in stated looking at the ladies.

“Why? You needed something?” Hara asked but Minyoung noticed the book sticking on Ga-in’s chest as she held it so protectively.

“Do you know where the guys live?” she asked.

“Who guys?” Hara asked.

“The trio, JYJ- Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu.” She said quickly. Minyoung raised an eyebrow with the name she just heard-JYJ? They sound like a boy band now.

“JYJ? Really Ga-in? that’s like the lamest thing you could come of, but I like it. anyways why would you want to know anyway?” Hara asked.

“I have an important thing to give Junsu.”

“Well he’s in the campus; all you have to do is…”

“I’ll give you their address.” Minyoung cut Hara knowing what was going on; she looked at Hara giving her a hint not to speak further. Ga-in seemed quite happy with Daemul’s help and she nodded happily. Hara was only surprised to know that Minyoung knew their address. She took out her pen and wrote it on Ga-in’s hand and she was done Ga-in sprinted off.
Hara’s eyes followed the running girl until she disappeared then she shot a look at Minyoung.

“How do you know about their address?” Hara asked.

“I asked Yoochun.”

“When?”

“When I went to his house.”

“And why did you shush me up?”

“Because she looked too desparate. Did you not notice a thing between those two-Ga-in and Junsu?” Minyoung asked for the first time annoyed with Hara’s questions.

“Well…it doesn’t…seem like anything.” She mumbled feeling slightly stupid.

‘God this girl…I bet she didn’t even notice Jaejoong’s affection towards her despite his rejection.’ Minyoung could only say that to herself.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Yoochun stepped into the bar during daytime…this made him quite uncomfortable because of his mother’s lessons. He still remembered when he told his mother that he wanted to go to the bar since he was 18 already. All his mother said was “Sure, why not? But see it for yourself and understand your actions once you enter the place and you are supposed to like it because it’s your time to like it. I may trust in you son and you may trust yourself but you can never trust your age.”

She had taught him a valuable lesson…things he had seen there…ugh! Nevertheless he didn’t stop going to the bars atleast for a drink but he had kept himself within limits. His mother brought him up like a girl. Maybe half of the guys who he knew during high school and at SM already have gotten laid by now.

He saw the two guys he admired the most-Yu Ah-in and Song Joongki.

Ah-in and Joongki noticed Yoochun and motioned him to come. They were seated near the drinks and were drinking. Yoochun took a seat beside them while they patted his back seeing him after a long time. They exchanged some ‘how you doin?’ and ‘How’s study?’ and etc. at last the important conversation arose.

“So…what made you ask for us?” Ah-in ask while sipping his vodka.

“Well…I was wondering if you two could do something for me.” Yoochun nervously said while motioning not to drink when Joongki had offered.

“Anything for you kid. Go on.” Joongki said

“Since we are police officers, it would be easier for us for something to do even if it is serious.” Ah-in pointed out assuring Yoochun that whatever Mickey will ask they will do it.
It was true, they were police officers well Ah-in was officially but Joongki was still a trainee. He could only help out in document issues.

“A couple of men has hurt someone…someone very close…we already fought those scums but seeing her face afterwards…” he was cut off suddenly.

“Her? So its your lover then…” Ah-in concluded.

“No its not like…” he was cut off again but this time by…

“Don’t worry a friend of yours is a friend of ours and it matters more to us since you must love her very much. If you cant see her getting hurt we cant see you get hurt.” Joongki sweetly stated patting on his back.

Yoochun could only sigh…maybe they would put more effort thinking Minyoung as his lover.

*Seriously? Her, becoming my lover?*

“So, go on?” Ah-in pulled him out of his thoughts as he went on explaining what he had seen and what Yoowhan had told him. He forgot to mention that Minyoung was Not his lover.
________________________________________________________________________________

Ga-in kept pacing around the building hoping to find someone who had known the three boys. The guard was absent that time since it was at noon which meant he had gone for lunch. Well someone should have been here replacing him. It was hours later she left the campus. She still was holding onto the book which was more like a diary.

She heard some footsteps; she saw it was the guard coming back to his place after few burps. She went to him catching his attention.

“Is there anything you need miss?” the guard asked.

“I’m looking for a room where three boys live.” She said.

“Do you want to meet them? But they arent here at the moment.” He said.

“I know. But could you give this to one of them? His name is Kim Junsu. Mae sure he gets this.” She handed him the diary.

“I will miss. Can I get your name to tell them?” he asked checking it carefully.

“Tell them Piper was here. That’s what they call me…” she dully said not caring the awkward look she was getting.

“Alright Miss Piper. I will give it to them as soon as they get here.” He said; she nodded and walked away from that place.

‘I need to go home.’ She could only think of that.
________________________________________________________________

Junsu and Jaejoong already arrived near their building while getting out of the van Junsu remarked about Yoochun.

“Seriously! He did that! I don’t believe you…”

“I swear, that’s what he said.” Jaejoong commented back

“So where did he say he went?” Junsu asked while walking.

“I don’t know. He said he had plans.” Jaejoong walked along with him.
While entering the building Junsu heard his name being called. It was the guard.

“Mr Junsu!”

Junsu walked toward the guard box and bent down while Jaejoong stood behind.

“Yes?”

“Here someone left this for you.” The guard handed him a diary. Junsu looked at it carefully…it had sprinkles over it and…’Julie’ was written with purple glitter. His eyes widened. Jaejoong closed to him and peeked what Junsu was looking at. He saw the writing Julie.

“Who left it?” Junsu slowly asked.

“Someone named Piper. She said to make sure you get it.” the guard answered.

“Isnt Julie the girl you said you met at SM? The reason you left? Junsu…what’s going on between you two? How does Ga-in know Julie?” Jaejoong asked.
Junsu didn’t answer; instead he walked inside quickly while Jaejoong tagged along. He wanted answers from his friend and the reason for his misery these days.

He knew one thing too…Jaejoong wasn’t the only one suffering inside.
___________________________________________________________________________