Cries.

Maestro

Everyone got a sudden call from the authority of Maestro telling that the campus had been fixed and that they couldn’t even waste a day of class. Even the teachers were annoyed at this fact and Minyoung was more than tensed cause she didn’t get to bring her viola. The store was far away from her house and the class started early. It was her luck that Yoochun was there for her.
She dragged her out of the house walking to class with the worry in her mind.

“Oh man…I have to get it later.” She mumbled.

She entered the building and noticed the rest of the students…they were all tired and it was clear that most of them were enjoying the last night and they were all sleepy. Of course she could walk straight. She thought that perhaps she wouldn’t see both Ga-in and Hara or any of the boys…though she wanted to see Yoochun. She could thank him again.

“Maybe I could pay him with a treat.” She mumbled as she walked in the middle of the hall.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jaejoong and Junsu were walking in…Yoochun wasn’t with them. When they were about to head out for class, Yoochun was already absent. God knows where he had been out so early in the morning. And above the annoying fact was they had backed a day holiday.
Well at least Junsu was annoyed for this reason but Jaejoong was annoyed for something else. He had seen Hara yesterday and had a fight with her…she did have a point but he was doing for his friend. He could leave her alone but he had to hook her up with Yoochun. While walking they both spotted Hara.

“Hey Hara!” Junsu called out waving at her. She responded with waving back and she walked to them her face faded at the sight if Jaejoong.

“Where’s Gain?” Junsu asked looking around.

“She said she couldn’t come…apparently she had an accident yesterday and she suffered quite a bruising. She’s at home.” Hara answered with worry in her tone.

“How did it happen?” Junsu asked sincerely.

“She went out to get some groceries but came back with injuries…all she said was…she was hit by a car though not harshly…she just came back without seeing a doctor.” Hara said not trying to worry Junsu.

“If you don’t mind can I see her after class at your place?” Junsu asked her permission and Hara nodded in return.
Jaejoong only looked at Junsu and how he came to care for a woman besides the one named Julie. Well it was good for him and a smile escaped his lips.

“Well now you better get to class…” Jaejoong interrupted patting on Junsu’s shoulder.

“Where is Yoochun? Isnt he with you guys?” Hara asked noticing her surroundings.

“Hey you guys!” Suddenly Yoochun called out to them. All of them looked at the boy coming to them with something on his back.

“Since when had he taken a liking to violins?” Hara asked and both of them shrugged.

“You guys have you seen Daemul anywhere?” he asked coming up to them but all they could do is shrug.

“Aish I’ll find her myself…” he walked past them without greeting them or before they could ask anything.

“That violin belongs to Minyoung.” Hara pointed out.

“Oh…” both of them could respond lightly.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Minyoung was just about to enter the room with a disappointed face when she heard her name.

“Yah! Daemul!” she turned around and saw Yoochun walking to her with her violin. That was quite odd.

“Yoochun! You got my violin?” she asked while Yoochun handed the instrument to her. She wrapped it around her back.

“Yep…”

“When did you get it?” she asked bewildered.

“This morning…” he shrugged.

“That early? But I was supposed to pay half…how did you even get it without the receipt?” she asked

“Well its true I didn’t have any receipt so I paid the other half.” He said making her furious.

“And you just paid my share!” she almost yelled at the boy.

“I…I’m sorry if it offends you but…you really needed it didn’t you?” he asked back trying to defend himself.

“Well I could have gotten it after class!”

“You could have been scolded…”

“That would have been my problem! You didn’t have to do that at all!” she pointed out with a tone of annoyance.

“Well I wanted to do it…” that shut her up completely, she only looked at him with a shocked expression.

“I wanted to…” he repeated.
She couldn’t look away from the guy…how could he want to do that? He had done so much already, she wanted to say it. Yoochun seeing her face let out a laugh…

“I maybe good looking but now you’re just making me bashful.” He teased. She could help herself but let out a laugh at that statement.

“Now that’s the face I wanted to see…go on now, head to class.” He turned her around and lightly pushed her in the class. She waved at him and he responded back then started walking to his class room.

“She should smile often…” he mumbled to himself while walking putting his hands inside his pockets.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Junsu was alone in his class today and by alone it meant that Ga-in wasn’t with him. He was doing Mr. Shankland’s class. He was in a hurry to leave class thinking to see Ga-in as soon as possible. Why hadn’t that fool tell him about the accident she had suffered? Nevertheless he decided to ask her about it…he had come to care for her for some reason but he cannot name why that is so.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hara, Jaejoong and Yoochun were in Mrs. Yvonne’s class who looked too tired to take classes. Of course from the looks of it, she was quite annoyed too about her early check in work.

“They couldn’t have let us had another day…” she muttered loud enough for all to hear it causing few of them to snigger their laughs. Yoochun sniggered seeing their female teacher’s frowned face and all the possible irritation…he was quite enjoying this; perhaps he was the only one who wasn’t annoyed today.
He looked at Hara who seemed quite worried and anxious though not excessively. Something was bothering her. He put his hand on hers causing her to look at him with a questioning face.

Yoochun didn’t look at her at all; instead he smiled a bit looking forward at the board. He wasn’t gonna give up…not at all. Hara peeked slightly at Jaejoong who was sitting the table next row beside her. He didn’t look at her at all giving Hara the impression that, he didn’t notice her at all. However, his chest crunched up and his stomach gave a twisted feeling. His hand wasn’t getting any better.
He hadn’t been taking care of it.
In fact he hadn’t noticed his own hand at all…things were becoming worse.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Minyoung doing her class looked at her violin…that made her smile for some reason. The image suddenly flashed in her head like a movie…him yelling at the guy…the look on his face was…unexpected. Then the smile faded.
No, he couldn’t have only done it for her…he would have done it for anyone and she being Hara’s friend made everything more reasonable.
It couldn’t have been only for her.

She quickly shook her head getting rid off.
She shouldn’t be thinking about this.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Ga-in sat on the floor in her dark and gloomy room…she couldn’t believe the fact that Junsu had been lying to her all this time. He knew Julie…he came to her house that night…he must have known that Julie was her friend…

“…I started caring about someone…and they took her away from me.”

“A girl I came to care for…the only one whom I could talk to…she seemed like a sister to me…as I have none.”

Lies…they were all lies. Men always lie. Junsu did too…how could she even trust him? What made her think of him as a good friend?

Her body suddenly started shaking as tears came out of her eyes. Sobs automatically came out and she hid her face in her knees, completely wrapping herself.

“I hate you…Junsu.”
Just then her cell rang…she looked up and sniffed wiping her face; fixing herself she looked at the number.
It was the number she did not want to see this time.

“Yes father…” she received and continued talking.

“Yes…ok…how long? Alright I’ll see you right now. Yes ok bye.” She hung her cell and stood up.

She stood in front of the mirror looking at herself carefully…she has to dress perfectly to face her father.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Junsu walked looking for Hara, Jaejoong and Yoochun…well mainly Hara. He had to see Ga-in and he cannot go alone without Hara even though he knew their apartment but…it would seem appropriate.
Just about he found them walking altogether, he ran to them with a happy face eager to leave.

“You going home Hara? How about we drop you?” Junsu eagerly asked. Hara raised an eyebrow as the rest of the two. Something was fishy and they all knew it.

“You seem eager to drop me home…what are you up to?” she teased causing him to blush lightly…not that it can be seen in real.

“Just…wanted to.” He rubbed his neck.

“Why don’t you say you want to see Ga-in?” Yoochun blabbered out causing Hara to twitch. This boy honestly had no sense of sensitivity.

“Hyung! Its nothing like that…I’m just being polite.” Junsu puckered out making a funny face.

“Alright…but sorry I’m not going home. I’m going to the grocery…I was supposed to go yesterday but something came up so I have to go today. Why don’t you just go without me and see her if you really want to? Nana wont say anything.” Hara assured without Junsu asking.

“Shall I be your company for your grocery shopping?” Yoochun asked with a flirty tone.

“Of course you can, I will need help…well see you guys later.” Hara said both to Junsu and Jaejoong.

“Oh wait what about Minyoung?” Yoochun asked remembering her.

“Her class always finishes after us, so we don’t really get to see her much here.” Hara stated then the fact came in her mind that Yoochun was seen with her violin. Something must have happened.

“Oh…well lets go.” Yoochun took her hand; of course she was quite surprised by the touch, and pulled her with him leaving the two.

“Well Hyung…you have to admit…you deserve more beating.” Junsu commented causing Jaejoong to fake smile.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Junsu took a cab instead of the car letting Jaejoong to go home alone. On the way he stopped the cab and stepped out. he saw a shop selling accessories…he thought of buying something for her. While he was looking his eyes fell on a particular figure walking. A female with small hair…wearing skinny jeans and a pointy shouldered jacket. She seemed similar to Ga-in…then it hit him. It was her. He quickly paid the guys the full amount leaving the driver to call him to take back his change- which he didn’t.

He ran to her…

“Ga-in!” he called first while running. The figure stopped and turned back to him…quite bewildered and anxious. Not that she didn’t expect to see him, she didn’t hope to see him.
He had a smile on his sweet face seeing her here; he was about to walk to her when he asked.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were resting.” He said.
He got nothing for an answer making him a little surprised.

“hey…what’s wrong?” he asked, but she kept looking at him with rage. Her face was lightly bruised- her lips were cut, her forehead had a band aid.
He walked closer to her with a questioning look on his face…very much confused at her expression. He had no idea what was going on.

“Ga-in?”
Immediately he felt a strong force on his cheeks causing him to stagger back. Ga-in just punched him. Junsu could literally see starts in front of his eyes. He could taste the salty warm liquid on the side of his lip. He looked at her shockingly only to see her anguished face. She was panting hard…

“Ga-in…” he let out a whimper.
She suddenly started running away from him.

“GA-IN!!” he screamed out and chased after her.
He couldn’t figure out why she just do that…what was the matter?

She ran ahead of him through the empty road…she didn’t stop, she couldn’t stop at all. She didn’t want to see his face. She took off the road and passed through the grass verge leaving many trees behind.

“GA-IN! GA-IN, PLEASE WAIT! TELL ME WHATS WRONG!” he yelled after her. But when he figured that she wouldn’t stop at all, he raced faster and caught her arm tightly. She screamed and tried to jerk away.

“LET GO OFF ME YOU BASTARD! I DON’T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE! LET GO!” she screamed out loud swearing at him. He was trying to make her face him but she would only yank herself away.

“Ga-in please tell me what’s wrong? What happened?” he asked loudly while trying to straighten her.

“GET THE AWAY FROM ME YOU MURDERER!”
That caused Junsu to fall out of the sky…a murderer?

“What?” he mumbled while keeping hold on her. His grip on her arm tightened as he took another of her arms and pulled her forcefully to him.

“What did you call me?” his tone became firm…she has no idea what she was saying. She must be joking or she was plain crazy.

“Let go! Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about! You are a bloody liar!” she shouted while wriggling.

“AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG?” he vigorously shook her as his temper flew off the sky since she kept talking nonsense.

“YOU KILLED HER!”

“KILLED WHO?”

“YOU KILLED MY JULIE!”
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::