Conned Comrade

Maestro

Hara picked up a huge watermelon while Yoochun gaped at her at the supermarket. Why was he here then? She was doing everything herself…she even picked a huge pumpkin and live lobster which was, by the way, still moving and cracking its round hands.

“Hara will you let me do something?” He desperately asked and he didn’t like the attention he was getting from other women…not that they were eye him, they were just pissed at the fact that the frail girl was doing everything herself in the presence of a strong and healthy man. He must be a bastard.

“I can handle it Yoochun…” she mumbled while looking at few greens.

“But I need to do something.” He was checking whether there was any danger from any angry wife

“Why?” She still didn’t look up

“I really do not like the glares they’re giving me…” he looked around
She stopped looking at the green as her mind distanced itself off to something...erted thoughts about Yoochun and the women.

Ooh it was o y…his first two shirt buttons opened as women were swarming over him; he was smirking and enjoying himself but he wasn’t letting him to be taken so easily. What was she doing in the imagination? Nothing…just playing the piano with the most suitable music.

“Hara…” he called out to her; ily.

“Oh you’re really enjoying it aren’t you?” She mumbled.

“Enjoying what?”

“The women…” she mumbled again.

“What?” This time he asked a little bewildered.

“What?” She snapped herself out of it. Since when did she start having these erted thoughts?

“You said women…” Yoochun pointed out. “You said I was enjoying women?” He was making sure himself.

“Women? Did I say women? No, I said cinnamon. You enjoy cinnamon?” She asked changing the subject. “You said you wanted to do something? How about you take all the bags?” she dumped at least six heavy grocery bags causing Yoochun to stagger a bit…women only shops for clothes thins much not groceries.

While they walked to find some more stuff when Yoochun suddenly had a thought in his mind.

“Hara? Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“How long have you known Daemul?” he asked.

“Ever since 10, she saved me from a couple of bullies actually.” She chuckled a bit recalling their time. She took a packet of sliced cheese.

“She saved you as in fought them…” Yoochun made it clear for himself.
She nodded with a responding sound.

“Then…she must not be afraid of gangsters right?” he cautiously asked.

“yeah pretty much she jumps on them first, she doesn’t hesitate at all.” She picked up some cherries.

“She must be very independent then…”

“Yeah…why do you ask?” she asked without looking at him. She was still looking for fresh fruits.

“Have you ever seen her afraid of anything?”
Now she looked up at him. Why would he ask that? Had something happened? She even saw him with Minyoung’s violin today. Something happened yesterday…yet she decided to answer otherwise he isn’t to answer he future question.

“I have seen her afraid once, when me and Ga-in were crossing road and Minyoung was on the other side. A car almost hit us when she pushed us away. That was the first time…” she said. Which was why she didn’t dare tell Daemul about G-in’s little car accident.

“Oh…but wasn’t she ever afraid about herself? Like about her life or…something else.” He coudnt dare to say chastity.

“Not that I’ve ever seen…” she stopped and observed what Yoochun spoke of next. He started looking for groceries, he was avoiding any further talk.

“Can I ask you this time?” she asked Yoochun.

“Yeah go on.”

“What happened last night?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“YOU KILLED MY JULIE!”
Junsu’s face became pale but he didn’t let go off her. He was way too shocked to respond to her accusations. He gulped and opened his mouth to say but no words came out. but he had to manage…

“Killed?... I killed Julie?…Julie is dead?” he asked looking closely at her. He was trying not to tear up but tears fell dangerously from her eyes s she looked away.

“Tell me! Is Julie dead?”

“Don’t ask me as if you don’t know…” she muttered while suppressing her sobs.

“But I do need to know! I need to know how it happened! I wanna know how you even know her! I want to know why I am being accused!” he shook her arms almost vigorously.

“Because you’re the reason why those girl groups beat her!” she growled at his face “You’re the reason for her ending up in the hospital! You’re the reason for her DEATH!!”

“NO! no…no don’t say that…please don’t say that. Tell me you’re joking…she isn’t dead…she isn’t…I…I…saw her before she left…how could she die?...no…you’re just messing with me…” Junsu started sobbing as tears finally fell on his face; he controlled himself as he stated his last.

“I’m not, it’s the truth…”

“DON’T ING LIE TO ME!!!” he shook her more while screaming. “Don’t…please…I…didn’t even know. Julie…I’m sorry…” his head hung down but he didn’t let go off her. His cries seemed like a laugh to Ga-in.

“You’re such a good actor you know that Junsu?” she said while exhaling a laugh between her sobs.

“What?” he whispered shockingly as he looked at her.

“You’re making it seem as if…you’re the one hurt. I lost her, I lost one of my good friends whom I have known even before Hara and Minyoung…and you’re yelling at me telling that I’m lying? You’re pathetic!” she clenched her teeth throwing words like dagger.

“Ga-in? why are you saying that? I never…”

“Oh please cut your cute act! You knew about me and Julie didn’t you?” she finally wriggled herself away from him and distanced herself.

“No I didn’t, I swear Ga-in I knew nothing…”

“Doesn’t matter does it, your sweet heart Victoria killed her and this on my face was done by her! So you don’t deserve to an opportunity to explain yourself! I don’t want to see you again. our friendship is over…” she turned to walk away when Junsu desperately stopped her.

“let go Junsu its over!” she shouted.

“No its not. Not without you hearing my side! I never knew about Julie and you and I didn’t intend for it to happen! I tried looking for her but she was gone beyond my reach! Why don’t you BELIEVE ME!!”

“CAUSE YOU’RE A LIAR LIKE EVERY OTHER MEN!!!” she tried to get away from him as he wasn’t letting her she had no other choice but to use violence.
She used her right arm to lay a hard punch on Junsu’s face but that didn’t make him let go off her.

“LEAVE Junsu!” she lays another punch on his face and blood started dripping out from his lips.

“WHY DON’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!”
Before she could hit him gain he caught her wrists and pinned her on the verge of grass and blocked her completely.

“NO! GET OFF! GET AWAY!” she struggled however he completely blocked both of her hands.

“NO!”

“…why can you just leave me alone?” she started crying again facing sidewise.

“I…I cant…I didn’t kill her…I couldn’t…I’m sorry…” he whispered at the last part as he sobbed too.
His tears fell on Ga-in’s cheeks as she looked up at his face and him looking down at her.

“Why must you guys take everything away from me?” she silently cried.

“I’m sorry…if I had known…I never would have looked at her…”
She didn’t want to believe him yet her mind was telling strongly to trust him. However she had made way too many mistake for this things.
She refused to look at him again. she looked sidewise as if looking at the grass was better than looking at his face… she couldn’t trust anyone anymore. she had come to hate the opposite gender completely. They were quiet and in the same state; Junsu got the right thing but his face showed extreme pain.
Junsu’ s grip loosened and he got off her, realizing that she would never believe him.
She quickly sat and stood up, fixing her dress; then without looking at him, she walked away leaving the man all alone.
She quickly got away from him as far as she could when her cell rang. She cleared and received the phone.

“Yes father…what? Now? But…we were supposed to have lunch!...oh…you have work.” She could hear another’s woman voice which belonged to his assistant telling him the time. “Ok…bye.” She held onto to the phone roughly. She was having a bad day anyway now this.
She threw the phone onto the ground angrily and ended up crying again.
She had only one place to go where she could trust someone…the one and only person whom she owed everything to.

‘Men are all liars…’
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minyoung just arrived at her house and while getting out of the cab her cell rang. As soon as she received it…

“HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT LAST NIGHT? HOW COULD YOU HIDE IT FROM ME? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE GANG ATTACK?” she had to move the phone away from her ears. She quietly paid the man and unlocked her house.
That damn Yoochun couldn’t keep his mouth shut.
She entered her house and closed it.

“WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING ME?”

“How can I answer you with your voice breaking my ear drum?” she bluntly responded

“…Sorry…” Hara mumbled on the other side.

“I’m sorry too, I didn’t want this to be too big…” she stated.

“Well if you hide things like this once again I’m gonna make you eat onions…” Hara started nagging like her mother.

“Settle down mother hen, its you who doesn’t like onion.”

Don’t make me come there and shove you down the toilet. If Yoochun hadn’t told me you would have been in more trouble.”

“I’ll see that mouse later, right now you wouldn’t have known if he hadn’t told you let alone shove me down the toilet. Oh yes, I’ll shove Yoochun down the toilet.” She joked.

“Don’t you dare do anything to baby Mickey. He saved your life big man.”

“I admit yet my thoughts of treat just got replaced by shoving and toilet and…” right then the bell rang. “Hold on…”

“No I wont, if you don’t…” Hara went on babbling as Minyoung opened the door and saw the devastated figure in front of her.

“Hara I’ll call you later…”

“No you…” but Minyoung already hung up on her and looked at the person.

“Minyoung…” she started crying in front of her door and Minyoung quickly pulled her inside.

“Ga-in... What happened to your face? Oh god…” she pulled in when Ga-in wrapped her arms around her.
She was quite stunned as to what could make the girl cry these days. Minyoung embraced her back and made her sit onto the couch.

She pushed her hair back as much as she could and wiped the girl’s face.

“I’ll get water…” Minyoung stood up but was pulled back to sit. Daemul kept quiet until she thought Ga-in would open up herself.

“Are you okay?” Minyoung asked. Ga-in shook her head as a response and ended up sobbing once again and hugged her tightly snuggling herself on her abdomen.

“I hate him…I hate that bastard…how could he do this to me? How dare he? After killing Julie now he comes to me!” she spoke while sobbing in between.

“You found the man!” Minyoung asked quite bewildered.

“It was him…it was that damn Junsu! He’s a devil behind that innocent face! I never should have trusted him ever!” she cried wholeheartedly on Minyoung’s stomach.

Minyoung was stunned with what she had heard…she came to her before when Julie died. She never though Junsu was the reason. She didnt dare ask what had happened or how she had found out. She will tell Daemul herself but for now she patted on her head and let her stay there.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Junsu sat there devastated thinking about what had happened to Julie…he didn’t know she died. It was his fault, if he had avoided her. He knew the consequences of helping her yet he did. SM was filled with politics.
He knew where he had to go.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::