Callowness

Maestro


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Looks like we have class together today.”   Yoochun said as he read his routine. Jaejoong just nodded while they were walking to class. He looked at the teacher’s name and wondered, whether she was a foreigner.

 

“Hey Hyung, is Mrs. Yvonne a Russian?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Yeah… though I don’t know, I just guessed she is.”   Jaejoong answered.

 

“What is she like?”

 

“Grumpy, easily annoyed and very impatient...”   Jaejoong actually wished she were not like that. His mother was similar to this woman. They entered their classroom already thinking that Mrs. Yvonne must have arrived with a frown o n her face; instead, they saw a familiar person sitting in the middle row.

 

“Hara?”   They both got surprised Hara looked at them. She waived with a huge smile on her face and motioned them to sit somewhere. They both wanted to sit with her however, there was only on sit empty beside her. They both did not want to make Hara think that they wanted to sit beside her-desperately. In addition, while they were thinking, a girl already sat beside her, disappointing them.

 

*Oh shoot!*

 

~Oh man…~

They mentally slapped themselves. Both of them just took a seat on the third bench in the same row. Unknown to each other, they were both looking at her hair, her light warm brown hair. It was long to her but shorter to her hip. It was not tied, just plainly open. She was wearing a light orange English men robe with khaki skinny jeans and a white shirt inside the robe. The small ribbons on the robe tied hugging her hourglass figure. She looked extremely bright today.

               They both lightly smiled without showing each other. In the middle of their thoughts, their teacher, Mrs. Yvonne entered the class.

When the class was over, and they were waiting to leave with Hara. She instead approached them.

 

“Have any of you guys met girl with high fashion sense?”   She suddenly asked.

 

“Uhh, no why?”   Jaejoong asked looking at Yoochun. He also shook his head.

 

“Oh I guess then nothing is wrong. Alright, I got to go, bye.”   She left them both thinking…

 

*~does she think I have a lover? Oh no! ~*

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Junsu just entered the classroom. This room was like an auditorium, with instruments everywhere. However, he was no instrumental student; he was only from the singing department. However all departments who has signed for this must attend. This class was for tuning, for either voice or instrument. It was not empty, there were students talking or chatting, but all of them were talking about music, family, or other minor studies but all were reasonable talks, no rubbish such as breakups, hot people or the most ridiculous, which students should not even think of before marriage-.

   The male teacher just entered and few students tagged in behind him. One of them caught his eyes.

 

Ga-in…

He was surprised that she was also in the same class with him. She was wearing a short black light coat to covering to her thighs, though not buttoned. Inside she wore a black silk shirt and shorts, showing the legs.

 

How can the teacher tolerate such dressing? He must be a ert…

Ga-in’s eyes fell on him stuck for few seconds but averted them later. She went to a corner and took a seat beside a girl. The teacher, named Shank land as he read on his routine, clasped his hands together and started his lecture.

 

“I heard there were few problems with some of the students with the lower tuning and I mean for everyone. Show me the notes for non-instrument students and show me your instruments those who are.”   Few of the students went to him, some showing their harmonica, others their guitar, banjo, keyboard and few even had Chinese strings instruments. One of them showed her flute.

 

“I can’t play the Do tune here, there’s something wrong with it.” She said. Shank land examined the flute then smiled.

 

“There’s nothing wrong with it. The third hole, which is, actually Do and So in general sounds the same, which is why you are having a problem recognizing these two. I suggest you practice with notes in front of you. You cannot try without notes yet.”   He said. The girl nodded understandingly. Shank land continued.

 

“You may ask someone to help this out with you. How about….” He looked around some of the flute students, and then his eyes seemed to fall on someone.

 

“Piper! Come here… help this one out.”   He motioned this Piper to come forward and the surprising fact appeared when the Piper came ahead.

 

Her? Son Ga-in is the piper?

 

“I thought you’d be a boy.”   Junsu unintentionally mumbled aloud.

Everyone looked at him, especially Ga-in with an emotionless face as if he just discriminated her.

 

“Did she disappoint you Mr.…”   shank land could not continue.

 

“Junsu…Kim Junsu.”   He spoke up.

 

“Uhh… too old to remember names, how about I name you something?”

What? Name me? Is he mad? Why would anyone name anyone and especially a teacher? This is stupid.

 

“How about I suggest sir?”   Ga-in, unexpected, spoke up, making him angry.

 

“huh, of course, I see why not.”   He agreed making Junsu more angry.

 

How dare she?

 

“I prefer Dolphin sir that is if you do like it.”   She smirked lightly.

 

Dolphin…why dolphin? Why bring back the memories that I try to forget? Moreover, do I look that much like a dolphin?

 

“Of course, dolphin…that’s perfect”   Junsu got more confused. What kind of rule was this? Shank land noticed his confusion.

 

“Don’t worry boy, we aren’t bullying you. I have a bad memory in remembering names, so I name them according to their characteristics. As here Her, Son Ga-in is called the Pied piper because she plays excellent flute.”

They looked at each other burning each other in their minds.

 

“Now let’s start the class….” He went on with fixing things, while they both glared at each other.

 

Just see Son Ga-in, I will not let you bully anyone anymore.

 

You are so stupid…

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

She scribbled down the notes given on the board. Mr. Pao’s writings were very unreadable and most could get what he had written. Nevertheless, she did, it was similar to her father...

                   She kept writing the dollar shaped notes on the high line and low line.

 

“Excuse me, noona; can you help me with this one?”   a boy asked her.

 

“Sure, what is it?” he handed her his note to check. She examined it finding out some error. She rubbed pencil writings, fixed the notes, and gave it back to him.

 

“Thanks noona.”   He bowed and left.

Her class was finished for today. She packed up her violin and copies and headed out of the classroom along with rest of the students.

 

Time to meet them…

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“why do you seem depressed Junsu?”   Yoochun asked while munching on his lunch.

 

“It's nothing Hyung.”

 

“Come on even I can guess something’s wrong.”   Yoochun said. Jaejoong looked at Junsu who seemed depressed more than ever since he came here. He really must be thinking about that girl. Sometimes he wondered whether he was in love with her.

 

“Hyung, what comes into your mind when you see me?”   he suddenly asked.

 

“Huh, why do you ask that?”   Yoochun remarked. Jaejoong sincerely looked at him.

 

~Perhaps he’s sick~

 

“Junsu? What’s wrong?”   Jaejoong asked.

 

“Just tell me Hyung…”   he pressured.

 

“Well, I think you seem very polite on your first impression.”   Jaejoong smiled.

 

“well I think you have a huge .”   Yoochun mocked while suppressing his laugh.

 

“Mickey…”   Jaejoong warned and Junsu glared at him. They both looked at Junsu who went back to his previous state of depression.

 

“Junsu tell us, what is the matter?”   Jaejoong put a hand on his back.

 

“why does everyone think I look like dolphin? Moreover, when they do think something, why dolphin? Not everyone thinks the same way. Sometimes I think they are talking to each other in their minds telling each other to call me dolphin.”   He clenched his teeth in anger. Jaejoong understood the entire situation. He did not like that. Specially the people who called him that snobbish. He wondered whether Junsu would suffer the same thing here. Jaejoong did not want that to happen, he liked it here and with he liked being with Hara. He did not want to leave this place.

 

~I have to do something to make him like this place~

 

“How about we have an after hour practice here?”   Jaejoong suggested and he knew Junsu could never reuse singing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Three of them walked through the halls and noticed they were not many students here. After all, it was after hours, most students were home, and those who were still here were at the library or the field playing sports.

Junsu loved sports, he especially soccer and he was planning to join the team soon.

As they were looking for the practice room, three of them heard a music coming. It was a mixture of violin, flute and piano playing a different music from those of any known piece. It seemed more Chinese traditional. They looked at each other, knowing they wanted to follow it.

   As they went ahead, the sound transferred to violin and flute, then piano. It seemed like each of them were taking their part with each other and alone and together.

   The violin reminded Yoochun of the time at the cliff edge. This may bring merrier experience for him. They found the room where the music was coming from.

The door closed. Yoochun bent down to peek through the lock hole. Junsu noticed it and pushed Yoochun for him to see through it. Jaejoong hushed them to quiet down however they were making more rackets.

   Trying to push each other, they fell onto the door, opening it and causing the players to be shocked. Three of them had the same thing in mind, while the others had other.

 

Oops!

 

What the hell!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::