Cajoling

Maestro

Their cajoling.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yoochun was extremely happy about something while going to class. Even though right now he had class with Mr. Shank land, he will have class with Hara and Jaejoong. He knew because they both told him. Hara even warned him about not to have bad feelings if the teacher names him something stupid.

 

*Don’t worry; I already have a nickname, so there is no need for another.*

He kept walking to class until he found it. Junsu was right it was an auditorium. He entered it and saw few students waiting for the teacher. He saw a known person among them.

 

“Minyoung?”   He called. She looked at him quite surprised to find him here.

 

“Yoochun…”   she responded to his surprise. He waived and went near her, feeling relaxed to find someone whom he knew even though barely. Upon that, it was one of Hara’a friends; he might get something out of her. He knew just the thing.

They stood beside each other while Yoochun was looking for the chance to talk.

 

“Hey Minyoung, when is your birthday if you don’t mind me asking?”   He asked.

 

“29 July…”   she answered wondering why he would ask that.

 

“And Ga-in’s?”   He asked. That is when the clocked strike in her head. He was going to ask Hara’a next. She mentally laughed in her head. She knew what he would do next.

 

“1st September.”   She knew his next question yet she did not answer it already. If she did, he would guess that she knew about his feelings for her then he could even get her into this mess causing more trouble for Hara. If this guy is a good one, he will do the right thing.

 

“And Hara’s?”

 

“3rd October.”   She answered without showing any hint of knowledge.

 

Its working, now all I need to do is using my charms on her.*

She already knew about his intention.

 

“Tell me Minyoung…what do you like in particular? Like movies, parks, shopping…anything.”   He suggested.

 

“I only have time for my studies, I rarely go out. It’s Hara and Ga-in who are more interested in it and shockingly they do make time for it.”   She did not look at him but knew that she gave the answered.

 

“Yet, you must like something…”   he asked actually wanting to know about her this time

 

“I only go out when they do.” She answered, still wondered why he would ask that. He had other words to charm her. Yoochun then realized he had to know more about Hara before the teacher came, but much to his sadness, he did.

 

“Hello students, how’re you all doing? I’m sure your homework is done and those who didn’t will pay me 100$.”   He said. Yoochun gaped at him.

 

“Nah I’m just kidding…”   he laughed but then when he saw no one responding to it, he stopped.

“Alright, where were we? We were…. I see a new boy. What’s your name?”   He asked Yoochun.

 

“Uhh Park Yoochun, but you can call me Mickey.”   He quickly said before he could have another name.

 

“Mickey as in Mickey mouse?”   He asked.

 

“No sir just Mickey.”   He said.

 

“Well I’ll call you Mickey mouse, it’s easier to remember.”

 

*no, it is not, just because you did not give it.*

He knew what exactly his problem was now.

 

“Daemul?” He called

 

“Yes sir.”   Minyoung actually responded to that name.

 

“Come here and help these violin students.”   He asked her. She went to him without any questions.

Then the class started

During his entire class with Daemul/Minyoung, he tried to compliment her with her skills of teaching, politeness and other stuff but when he thought that was not enough, he held her looks.

 

“You know I really like your hair.”   Thinking she would actually blush. However, he did admit, her hair was long.

 

“…..Thank you…. Yoochun. Now concentrate on your notes.”   She pointed him down on his paper. That caught him off the roof.

 

She is such a mommy*

“Wow, you have an excellent writing. Do you practice calligraphy?”   Expecting her to say no and that it is her skill.

She put down her paper, looked at Yoochun, and bored her eyes into his.

 

“Yes, yes I do…at the dojo situated in jeju and them also teach sword fighting.”   She said hinting the sense of annoyance. How far can he go to find out about Hara? He can ask her herself…not that she was disappointed or anything. She knew he was a good person but he had a wrong way of showing it. She didn’t mind that he had feelings for her, if there was some other girl instead of her, she might have been sad that a guy pretends to be interested in her because of her best friend.

Yoochun understood the irritation, but wondered what she was irritated about. His words charmed everyone back in those days. What was wrong with girls here?

He wanted this class to be over as soon as possible. She was very grumpy and it is boring him.

He still remembered when the girls used to cheer for him whenever he came out of his car. Many girls offered him gifts and chocolates, but he always refused them seeing the other two doing it.

Girls blushed when they came near him, always stuttering while offering something while others were very forward about their feelings. He liked them…but some crossed their limits.

 

Returning to the present that was like almost a week ago. He was and still is almost 22 but had the mind of a teenager. But he never felt this way about any woman. He suddenly had an idea to make this work but he needed to ask the others.

Meanwhile Minyoung pitied the boy, but she can do nothing about it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

While Jaejoong was entering the class with Hara, they noticed Yoochun coming their way with a bad mood.

 

“Yo, what’s up with you?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Is big man always a big pressure?”   He asked Hara.

 

“Hey watch your mouth, she isn’t a pressure.” Hara seriously warned.

 

“Sorry, I’m just saying.”   Yoochun motioned as if he was only joking but he understood that Minyoung was a very good pal of her. Jaejoong lightly smiled at her feeling the seriousness between the friends. She really cared about them.

While entering the class Yoochun scooped in between Jaejoong and hara to ask.

 

“Hey guys anyone free day after tomorrow? Because I am after class.”   He asked.

 

Jaejoong added.

 

“Well yes the three of us too, why?”   Hara asked

 

“I was thinking we could go to the park… please don’t say no Hara.”   He requested.

 

“Well I wouldn’t say no, and I’m sure Ga-in will agree but I’m not so sure about Minyoung. She rarely gets out.”   She said. Yoochun really wanted to slump that girl on the ground.

 

“You could request her to please. I really want to go.”   Yoochun sounded desperate.

 

“Alright fine, I’ll try. But if she doesn’t come then…”

 

“We’ll kidnap her.”   Yoochun joked. Actually, he did not care whether she came or not. It was just to keep one of his friends to keep company so he would not interfere between him and Hara. Junsu and Ga-in could be together and Minyoung will be there to keep Jaejoong company. He cannot let his Hyung alone while he goes off with a girl. That will be unfair and he needed Minyoung. If she does not come, he will say that wants to go on a date with her, which is not.

 

“By the way, whose class is it?”   Jaejoong asked

 

“Abdullah Masum. A very good comedian.”

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Ga-in, would you like to go the park on Thursday?”   Hara asked.

 

“To the park? Sure. Minyoung is coming too right?”   She asked back.

 

“I still have to ask her… and those guys are coming too.” She carefully said.

 

‘You mean Jaejoong and Yoochun.”   She pointed out.

 

“And the other one as well.”   Hara did not dare say the same.

 

“The duck , I didn’t expect him to go to parks. He’s such a bore.”   She sad while sharpening her nails.

 

“Ga-in…don’t say that. He is just extremely shy and I am sure he has a reason for that. He seems very decent.”   Hara smiled.

 

“Yeah too decent to be straight. I bet he’s a gay.”

 

“Piper…”   hara whined.

 

“Hara dear, food is ready.”   Her nanny called.

 

“Coming. I’ll ask Minyoung later.”

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wednesday, the first class of Jaejoong was with Hara of Mrs. Yvonne. She went on with her daily discipline and lectures. He was very happy to start his class with her; it would pay the rest of the day. He was actually looking forward to go to the park with her. He had so many things in mind. He wanted the day to come as soon as possible.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Junsu went out in the field an hour before his class started. He wanted to try out for the team. He stood aside and watched the players then he saw her.

Ga-in was standing as a referee.

 

What are they doing giving her as referee? It is no joke to be that. She has to know rules of soccer.

Then he saw a player tripping another with the ball on his legs. Avery tricky way to trip the players. This could be or not be a foul. She whistled and showed a yellow card.

 

“What! It’s not against the rules!”   The boy yelled at her.

 

“You aren’t not allowed to give a yellow card because it’s consensually illegal, but not totally accepted. So next time, watch it!”   She directly spoke out. Few people suppressed their laughs. Junsu gaped at her. How could she know about that? He stood afar where they could not see him. He wanted to try out sometime else but much to his dismay one of them saw him.

 

“You? You’re the new student here…are you here for try outs?”   The person said approaching him.

 

“Uhh…no…yes. Yes I am.” He only had less than an hour for this and he was not going to let it go for piper.

 

“Ok then stand by.”   He said and smiled off.

Ga-in saw him and her smile immediately wore off, noticing that Junsu smirked. He wanted that. It was priceless.

The goalkeeper stood by and he was given a ball near his foot.

 

“That’s the basic test, and then we’ll test you with a match.”   The boy said. He nodded. Ga-in stood at a corner watching him. He was not even wearing a uniform.

 

“You don’t get to wear the uniform until you’re one of us. Do you mind?’ Another boy asked.

 

“I like that.”   Junsu answered wondering which department they were from.

 

“You’re supposed to kick 10 goals, we accept till 8. Less than that we shift you with the trainers.”   The one with 10 said. He was the captain. Junsu nodded again. Ga-in just watched him. Today she was wearing the zebra checked dress since she is the referee but actually her dress was in her locker.

 

Junsu lowered down on his position ready to kick on the whistle.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Junsu was happily walking to his class, and beside him was Ga-in who had the same class with him with Pao on. She was wearing a long sleeveless bird tailed coat and skinny jeans. She looked extremely y as Junsu thought. But he was happier because he easily shot 10 goals in 60 seconds. The captain was exceptionally impressed with him and let him know that most of them from guitar department and would like to have him sometimes.

They entered into their class and Junsu went over a seat. Ga-in went to the other. One was looking forward to Thursday and one was not.

Right after his class, during his break time he went to the field for practice. Ga-in came along with him for her practice. She changed into her uniform and went off with the female players while Junsu was given to wear a white uniform implying that he has still to be chosen.

The captain put the entire team against him and presented a term in order to get into the team; he need to make at least five goals.

 

“I won’t disappoint you.”   Junsu said.

The match started and the game started.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jaejoong noticed both Yoochun and Junsu were exceptionally happy today. Of course he was happy himself that he was going out tomorrow with Hara and rest of them, but he wondered why they were so happy. Junsu literally hated Ga-in as he saw however, this was a good chance for Junsu. The happier he is the lesser chances are there for him to leave this place. It was good for him.

 

“Hey Junsu I can see you’re happy. What’s the matter?”   Jaejoong asked.

 

“I made it into the soccer club and none of the girls cheered for me.”   He squeaked in happiness. That was weird for a guy.

 

“Yah Junsu, tell me are you seriously gay? Why are you so happy that?”   Yoochun asked.

 

“Shut up! With those crazies screaming at SMU, I went crazy myself. The captain was very impressed and above that, Ga-in saw that. Oh she must be so angry.”   His glee imagining her face.

 

“Oh so you’re happy because she saw it.”   Jaejoong teased.

 

“Hyung please… but I’m still happy. In fact I’m so happy I am actually looking forward for the park tomorrow.”   He stretched his body and lay down on the sofa. Yoochun stood and tapped on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

“Can I talk to you for a minute Hyung?”   He whispered and went to the balcony.

He followed him and closed the glass door while Junsu fell asleep.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Hyung I’m worried about something…you had more class with Hara than me.”

 

“Yeah, so?”

 

“Hyung I’m planning on proposing to her tomorrow.”   He said.

Jaejoong’s face suddenly turned pale.

~Propose to her? He is going to propose to her tomorrow. He is in love with her. ~

 

“And I really need to get her alone…could you keep her friends company? Both Ga-in and Minyoung? You could keep everything under control while I am with her right. Can I trust you with this Hyung?”   He looked at him

 

~what is wrong with me? Why? Why? Why! ~

Jaejoong was speechless…he felt a tide of lump stuck on his throat. He loved her, he loved Hara, he was in love with her…she was the first girl ever in his life…but…he had no choice…Yoochun was more important to him. More than anything or anyone else.

He nodded.

 

“Thanks Hyung, you’re the best.”   He hugged him and left the balcony.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minyoung just came to Hara’a apartment. They were all sitting and studying on the floor. The nanny brought in some food and left. Things were quiet until Hara spoke up.

 

“Guys, I need to tell you something.”   She looked at Ga-in and Minyoung.

 

“What is it?”   Ga-in asked, Minyoung looked at them

 

“Since we’re going out tomorrow with them, there’s something I need to do and I need your opinion.”

They nodded encouraging her to go on.

 

“I’m in love with one of them.” She spitted out. They looked at her and then each other.

 

“Who exactly?”   Minyoung asked.

 

“I’m in love with Jaejoong.”   Her cheeks blushed as she confessed, hoping her friends support in this.

And after few minutes of staring both of her friends busted out laughing seeing her face but it implied that they were happy about it.

However, Minyoung was worried what Yoochun would do if he knows. She could be in a triangle situation.

She left that thought to god in her mind. After all, he is the one who controls everything.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::