You.. I Like You...

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

        "You... I like you..." you said. Your heart is beating so hard and so fast, you were positive her could hear your heart. Your face turned bright red as you looked at the floor. Yonghwa looked at you, mouth wide open. "M-m!ianhe!" you yell.

        You got up to leave, not believing you just said that. Your heart was beating so fast, and you were now scared you would get rejected. You put your hand over your mouth, almost reaching the door. Yonghwa got up and chased after you, grabbing your wrist and spinning you around. Your eyes were a little teary. You realized he was smiling at you. You were barely an inch away from him. You sniffle. "Yah.... why are you smiling?"

         He laughed softly. "I like you too HyeMi-ah." He put his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. "I like you a lot HyeMi-ah." He smiled at you. You smiled back, putting your hands on his chest. He started to lean in. You closed your eyes and stood on your tippy toes.

        As soon as you were about to kiss, Yuuki walked in. "YAH!!" She covered her face. Yonghwa laughed softly again, and you two seperated. "What is this?!" Yuuki yelled again, uncovering her face. You and Yonghwa laughed slightly. The rest of the boys came up hearing the commotion.

       "Yah, dongseng-ah, what happened?" Minhyuk asked her. "They were about to kiss!" she yelled, sounding disgusted. You blushed again, hiding your face. "Again?!" Minhyuk asked excitedly. Yuuki froze. When she looked at him, she looked shocked.              

      "Again?! Yah, Go HyeMi! Are you too dating?! And you didn't tell me?" She whined. Jonhyun snickered. "Because Yonghwa doesn't have the guts to tell HyeMi-ah he likes her." Jungshin and Minhyuk hit him. Yuuki squealed.

      "Actually, I just did." Yonghwa said smiling, coming closer to me and wrapping his one arm around my waist, and I did the same. The boys all looked our way, shocked, while Yuuki squealed and jumped up and down. I looked up at Yonghwa and smiled. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

         "It hasn't even been a whole day yet and you guys keep teasing," you whined at your oppas. You were sitting at the table with Minhyuk and Jonghyun, who kept teasing you about dating Yonghwa now. Everyone else was asleep. "Yah, your phone is vibrating." Minhyuk said. You looked down at it. It was Ji-eun unnie.

        "It's Ji-eun unnie!" you yelled as you got up and answered it.

        "Who?" Minhyuk and Jonghyun said confused.

        "Yobseyo? Unnie?" you answered. "HyeMi-ah!!" She yelled! "Omma said your in Korea! Where are you? I'm so excited to see you!"

        "Unnie I miss you! I'm with CNBlue oppas! Are you on a break from your tour?" you asked.

        "Ah, CNBlue oppas. Are you safe there? We have to meet uup dongseng-ah." she whined.

       "Arasso! When and where?" You asked, and with that, you guys decided the resturant 'Coffee Prince'. You hung up and went back to Minhyuk and Jonghyun, seeing everyone else was awake too. "Good morning!" you walked in happily.

      "Who was that?" Yuuki asked. "My sister," you replied, " we'll be catching up today." Yonghwa walked up to you and kissed your cheek. You blushed and smiled, sitting down next to him. You all ate and talked. As you finished, you and Yonghwa went up to your room to pick an outfit.

      "Aish, is it possible that a girl has NOTHING pink her closet?" He asked you, smirking.

     "Yah," you whined. "I do too." You looked through your closet trying to find the dress you wore at your freshman dance with Niall. You smiled at the memories it brought back as you pulled it out. It wasn't too girl, which you liked, and it wasn't too pink, which you also liked. "See?" You said smiling.

      He laughed. "Wooow, one pink thing in the WHOLE closet." he joked, winking. You shook your head and smiled as you walked back into the closet, trying to pick and outfit.

       "What about this?" Yonghwa asked, holding up a lime green shirt that Lori bought you. It was your favorite shirt. It had "SuperJunior Elf" written on it. You smiled, "Ani, it would go against my favorite band." You giggled.

       Yonghwa came up from behind you and hugged you. "And who's your favorite band?" He asked you as you turned around in his arms. "They're named CNBlue? I don't know if you know them, but they're really good." you joked, winking at him. He laughed and backed away, continuing the search for an outfit.

       He started to sing. You froze in place. His voice sent goosebumps all up your arms and legs. Your heart beat faster and faster before you realized you knew the song.

     "Lucky to be in love, with my best friend," he said. You jumped in, "lucky to have been, where you have been." He looked at you and smiled as you guys continued singing. As you two finished the song, he said, "Yah, you didn't tell me you could sing?"

      "Only Niall knows. And since your my boyfriend now, I think you should know too." You guys smiled at each other. "Aigoo, it's almost time. What to wear?" You ruffled your hair again.

      "Ah, what about this?" You asked him, holding a white ruffled blouse with a black belt around it and black skinny jeans.

      "Yeppeo. But not as much as you," he winked. You laughed. "I'm going to go change then. Can you find me some shoes while I'm gone?"

       "De," he said and you went to change. Yonghwa expected to find heels or flats, but all he found was Nikes, Adidas, Supras, Converse, and Vans. He shook his head. "Aish, this girl," and laughed to himself, picking some black and white Supras. You came back dressed with your hair in a side braid.

       "All done. What do you think?" You spun around. "Beautiful," he smiled at you. He handed you the shoes.

       "No heels or flats or anything?" he questioned. "Aniyo," you said proudly and smiled. You carried you shoes downstairs holdng hands with Yonghwa, and asked Yuuki and the boys how she looked. They all liked it, especially Yuuki.

     "Alright, I'm off." You smiled.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Mianhe! I'm traveling with my dad so I'm uploading of myy phone . :c tell me what you thinkkk, arasso? Kamsahamnida ! <3