It's Time

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

      After a long weekend with your brother and sister, you were finally ready to go back home. As Wooyoung dropped you off, you walked in the door. You expected everyone to be there, but you were home alone. You sighed and walked into your room and falling asleep as soon as you hit the bed.
 
      You woke up 4 hours later. It was already six at night. You groaned and went to brush your teeth. You didn't even bother changing out of your pajamas. You walked downstairs groggily, scratching your head. 
      You got downstairs, you saw everyone watching tv and messing around. You stopped as you got down the stairs. 
      "Haha, aish!" Ren screamed, stopping to look at you. Everyone turned around. "When did you get here?!" he asked confused. You yawned. "Molla. Like, 4 hours ago," you said yawning again. Yuuki came up and hugged you. 
       You were confused but you were too tired to do anything but hug her back. You yawned again as she let you go. "I'm going to go, downstairs," you said sleepily. As you shuffled your feet to walk to the basement, you almost tripped. Aron got up, worried, then sat back down. No need to be worried about her anymore Aron, he thought. 
        You got downstairs and the music. You were so tired that you messed up everytime. You ended up falling on your , then laying down. You had closed your eyes to the music when the door opened. You sat up quickly. 
         It was Minhyun. He laughed and turned off the music. He sat next to you. "How have you been?" he asked, laughing as you yawned again. 
         "Um, tired I guess," you replied. Just then, Aron walked down the basement stairs and walked over to make your breakup official, when he saw you and Minhyun talking. He hid behind the open door. 
         "So, HyeMi, the thing is, about Aron and Yuuki," Minhyun started. Both you and Aron froze. Minhyun started to run his hand through his hair. 
          "Aron and Yuuki never actually did anything bad. Like, I walked in on them hugging. Of course they were laying down which made the picture, you know, more suspicious," he said.
         You scoffed. "I can't believe we fought over nothing. I didn't even bother to ask him," you said. You started to cry, not the sobbing kind, just tears. Minhyun got really awkward. "Well, HyeMi, it's not your fault, ah, come on, don't cry." He started to pat your back.
         "Gwenchanah Minhyun-ah, you can go upstairs," you sniffled. He nodded and left the room. You laid on your stomach, your arms to the side. You started to hit your head against the wooden floor. "Pabo, pabo, pabo," you said each time your head hit the floor.
         Aron couldn't stand seeing you hurt yourself so he ran in, putting his hand under your head. He made you sit up as the tears started to spill. He hugged you. You stupid girl. You're making this so hard, he thought. 
         "Why are you doing this?" you asked him through your tears. "Why are you still here? Why haven't you left me completely like Yonghwa? Why do you still care?" you asked him, standing up. He stood up too. He didn't know what to say. 
         "This whole weekend, I kept argueing with myself about whether or not you love me. Whether or not your just using me, and here I find out I rushed to conclusions, not even bothering to ask you what happened that night," you said again, sniffling. 
          "HyeMi-ah," Aron said, walking towards you, feeling so bad about thinking and saying everything he did that weekend. You backed away. 
          "I'm a terrible girlfriend," you sobbed. He grabbed your shoulders, making you look into his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but you cut him off. 
          "I know you're done with me," you sobbed, looking back down. He stepped back. "How did you-" he started.
          "Yuuki texted me. She told me everything. And I won't try to make you stay, because even I know I'm a horrible girlfriend. But I want to say thanks. For being an amazing boyfriend. For understanding me and being like my best friend," you said, wiping away the endless tears. "Thank you for making my time in Korea amazing." He stared at you in disbelief.
          "But it's time I leave Korea," you said.
 
Author's Note;
-omona.... :( so sad. 
-sorry its short.
-the stories about to come to an end in a little bit, just letting you guuys know. :D 
-share, subscribe, feedback, comments :D <3