I Miss You

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

       You were alone in your room, reading some book, when someone came into the room. You thought it was another nurse coming to check on you so you didn't bother to look up from your book.
       "How are you feeling?" you heard Aron say. You got butterflies. Why does he care?, you thought to yourself. You set the book down and sat up a little. He was walking towards you with a bag. He sat down in the chair next to you and took out bowls. 
       "What'd you bring?" you asked him, looking out the window to see if the nurses were near by. They would've took the food away from you guys. 
       "Ramen, kimchi, buldak, and bulgogi," he said calmly. His voice sounded just like Yonghwa's when he broke up with you, emotionless. He set the food down next to you, looking out the windows for the nurses. 
       You took out the chopsticks and began to hoard the food down. He looked at you. 
       "Slow down," he said calmly. You did, and he got up and was about to leave. You carefully set it down. 
       "Yah!" you said loudly. He turned around. His face was drained of emotion. "Don't leave," you told him. I have to accept the fact that I like him, and that I love being with him, you thought. He came back and sat down. 
       "Finish your food," he said in the same tone. You did, and as soon as he packed away the empty bowls, the nurse came in. Aron handed you a piece of gum and you took it. They noticed nothing.
       He the tv in the corner and came to sit next to you. "But there's a seat right ther-" you tried to say, but he scooted you over himself. Your head started to burn as a memory came back. 
     
      You were sitting at a table in a uniform with the rest of the boys, Yuuki and the two girls who came yesterday and tried to hug you. You were at a school. Aron came up, kind of mad, and for some reason, you were jealous. He did the same thing as now, scooted you over because you didn't want to.
 
      You winced in pain, and his face filled with worry. "Are you okay?!" he asked. You held your head, "Ow. Yeah, I just got a memory back," you told him. He sat up. "What memory?" he asked, his face hopefull.
      "We were at a school, with those two girls, and you came back, kind of mad, and I was jealous, and you told me to scoot over, and I pointed to a seat and you scooted me over yourself anyways," you told him, holding your head. 
      "Oh..." was all he said, like he lost the hope. He laid back down, and you did too. Without realizing what you were doing, you snuggled into Aron's side. His eyes widened but he put his arm around you, holding you a little tighter.
        God I miss this feeling HyeMi-ah. I miss you and I miss your hugs. I miss the way you'd laugh at my stupid jokes and how you'd make me smile. I miss teasing you and spinning you around. he thought. 
       You started to close your eyes when you realized what you did. You got away from his grasp and sat up a little, tucking your bangs behind your ears. 
       "I-I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that," you said, embarassed. He sighed and got off the bed. He picked up the bag and started walking towards the door. 
       "I'm sorry! I didn't, I wasn't thinking. I won't do it again, please stay!" you said. He paused for a second, thinking, It's not that you did it, it's that you moved. His hand was on the door knob. After a tense couple of seconds, he opened the door. 
      "Mianhada HyeMi-ah," he said, sniffling, and walking out the door. He walked out and sat on the chair next to the door. He started to cry a little. Please remember me fast HyeMi-ah. I hate being without you, he thought. 
        Then Wooyoung and IU ran up to him. He got up and wiped his tears and bowed. "Where is she?" Wooyoung asked, the both of them frantic. He told them your room number and told them about your memory, and what they could and couldn't do. They nodded, thanked him and walked towards your room.
        You were in your room, confused at what just happened. I wish I knew if he liked me or not, you thought, sulking into your pillow. Just then, the door opened again. You were hoping it was Aron, but you sat up and saw Ji-eun running towards you and Wooyoung at the door.
        Ji-eun embraced you in a hug and sat next to you in the chair. She was wearing a long black sleeve shirt, and pink and black plaid skirt with tights under. She had a white and black scarf on around her neck. 
        Wooyoung came up to you and sat next to you, holding your hand. "How are you?" he asked. He was wearing black skinny jeans with boots, and a waist coat. 
        You looked at him. "Molla," you told him sadly. You spent the rest of the day with them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
        Aron got home, dragging his feet across the floor. He looked up at everyone who was looking at him and spotted Yuuki and JR, and his heart sank. Yuuki was sitting in between JR's legs and he had his arms around her.
        Aron wanted to go up to them and split them apart. He wanted to do that to HyeMi-ah. This is pure jealousy, he thought. Ren asked if he wanted anything to eat, and Aron just shook his head and dragged himself upstairs and threw himself on his bed.
        "Did you see the way he looked at you two?" Baekho said to JR and Yuuki. Yuuki looked down, feeling bad. 
        "What if she doesn't remember?" Minhyun said out of no where. Everyone turned to him. 
        "Bo?" they all said in unison. Minhyun looked at them. "What if she doesn't remember? They have to be together, because we all know she still likes him if she remembers the week before school. We all knew they were crazy about each other. But if she doesn't remember him, what are we going to do?" Minhyun asked. Everyone was silent. 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
        The next day, you were getting released from the hospital and going home. The burning had stopped, along with the memories. Everyone came to the hospital to pick you up except Aron. Yuuki brought you black puffy pants, a black puffy shirt and a blue tank top. She had also brought you your blue vans shoes. 
        You changed and you all went home. The car ride home was tense and awkward. As you walked in the house, you still didn't see Aron. Why am I so worried? He's probably upstairs. But what if he's not? You weren't allowed to run because of your head, but you speedwalked up the stairs and to his room. You opened the door very fast.
        You saw Aron on his bed, looking at a picture of you and him when you were dating. He put it under his pillow really fast and got up from his bed. You got curious since you didn't see it. "Whatchya looking at?" you asked. 
          "Nothing, nothing," he said. You got closer. "No really, what is it?" you said, trying to get to his bed. He blocked you. You started to laugh, teasing him. "Come on, let me see." 
           It reminded him of when you two started to date. He got a little upset. "No, HyeMi-ah," he said all seriously.  You backed away, upset too. You looked down. 
         "Mian," you said and walked out of the room. He sighed and sat back down on his bed. 
         I miss you HyeMi-ah. So much.
 
Author's Note; 
-Ugh this is so sad . :c Mian. 
  • Next chapter will be a lot more interesting though :D 

​-Here's the link to this chapter's outfits ! :D