Thanks Oppa/Dongseng !

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

       You let go of Aron's hand, kissed his check, and walked down the hall to JR's room. You knocked, and heard, "What do you want?". You walked in and saw JR with his head underneath all his pillows. 
       You closed the door and walked over to him, taking the pillows off. "Yah!" he yelled, looking at you. "Oh, mian HyeMi-ah," he said sitting up. You smiled and sat next to him. 
       "What's up?" he asked, fiddling with his hands. You looked at it, and he was covering one over the other. You looked up at him, then down at his hands again. You took both of his hands so you could see them well. 
       One of his hands was all bloody. He looked away when you looked up at him. "Oppa!" you said. You looked at the wall by his closet. It had a huge dent in it. You gasped. You grabbed his wrist and started to get up to take him to wash it and so you could treat it, but he was a lot stronger. He pulled you back down. 
       "Gwenchanah." You stared at him, your mouth wide open. You got up from the bed and went to get the first aid kit and some ice. When you got back, he was crying.
        You treated his hand and wrapped it in gauze and held the ice to his hand. "Oppa, you know you can talk to me about anything, right?" you said to him. And you meant it. He laid his head down on your lap. 
       "I just... I don't even know what's going on. All we do is fight," he said. You hesitantly started to run your fingers through his hair. You were scared Aron was going to walk in and take this the wrong way. Your heart was beating fast. This doesn't feel right at all, even if it means nothing, you thought.
       "Dongseng-ah, your like a real sister to me. And I want to tell you what's going on, but I don't even know." He sat up and you breathed a sigh of relief. "All I know is that I love her and I want to be with her forever HyeMi-ah." 
       "She loves you too JR. And I haven't even talked to her and I know that. Next time your about to fight, grab her. Hug her and run your fingers through her hair. She's yours JR. Don't let one little mistake cost you her. Because if you lose her, you never know when you'll get her back," you told him. He nodded.
       He leaned over and hugged you, resting his cheek on your shoulder. "Gomawo," he said. Your eyes widened, and you hesitantly hugged him back. "It's really no problem," you said nervously. You didn't want Aron taking this the wrong way. You were so scared to even touch another guy because you didn't want to lose Aron.
      JR backed away. "Why are you nervous everytime I touch you?" he asked worriedly. You sighed. "If Aron walks in and sees, I know he'll take it the wrong way. And I don't want to lose him." JR smiled.
      "Aish, someone's in love," he teased, ruffling your hair. "Oppa!" you whined, moving his hand away. He laughed and got up. "If it makes you uncomfortable, just tell me. Always tell me, arasso? I won't do it anymore. Come on, let's go make dinner," he said. 
      "You? Cook? Hahaha. You're funny," you said standing up and walking out the door with him. He lightly pushed you, and you pushed him back. The both of you laughed and you walked downstairs. 
      You saw Baekho down there looking through the fridge. He looked up and saw you and JR. "Ah, dongseng-ah! Can you make us something to eat?!" he asked, running over to you. You and JR laughed, and all three of you went to make dinner. 
 
      *With Yuuki & Aron* 
 
      Aron stood outside Yuuki's door. "Oh God," he mumbled. "I don't know if I can do this." He hesitantly walked in and saw Yuuki crying, looking at herself in the mirror. She turned around. "Oppa....?" she said. 
      "Hey," he said in English. Yuuki wiped away her tears and sat down on her bed. Aron sat next to her. "Wanna talk?" he asked, handing her a box of tissues. She faked a smile and took one, wiping her tears and nodding.
      "What's going on?" he asked her. "I honestly don't know. We were perfectly fine, and out of no where we started fighting 24/7. I mean, I don't even know why. And most of the time, it's over stupid stuff." She leaned her head on his shoulder. 
     "Well," he started, putting his arm around her shoulder trying to comfort her, not thinking of HyeMi. "Next time you guys start to fight, try not to." She scrunched her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" she asked. 
     "Well, if he starts to yell, be calm, and try to put yourself in his shoes. Try to think the way he's thinking, you know?" he told her.
     "Ah, I see," she said. He tightened his grip on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.
     "So, instead of yelling back, I should try to talk to him about everything that's going on? You really think that'll work?" she asked. 
     "Well, it does in movies," Aron said. She laughed and sniffled. "Gomawo oppa," she said, giving him a hug. He hugged her back and laughed. "Anytime."
     "Dongseng-ah, we're making dinner. Wanna co-" Minhyun said walking in, freezing when he saw Aron and Yuuki. The both of them backed out of the hug. 
     "Oh, mianhada," he said bowing, his eyes wide. He closed the door and stood against it. 
     HyeMi-ah and JR are going to be mad about this, he thought biting his lip and running down stairs.
 
Author's Note;
-Oh snap. & if you thought there was drama before. Haha ;D 
-Sorry, I don't have outfits for this chapter either. The past 3 chapter's were basically one day, so everyone's wearing the same thing. Next chapter though (: 
-Feedback would be nice (: What do you guys think? Am I doing okay? ^^
-Share, subscribe, comment, anything! Haha . Send me any suggestions if you want ! <3 :D