Fights

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

       You had third period with Baekho and Minhyun. It was literature. It was pretty boring. As you were walking to your fourth period, dancing class finally, you accidently ran into someone while looking at your schedule. You both dropped your stuff. 
       "Aigoo, Mianhe," you said, both of you kneeling down to pick up your stuff. 
       "M-m-mianhe noona, I didn't mean to." You helped the girl with her stuff and you both got up. You bowed slightly and she did too. She had glasses and braids. It suited her nicely. "Annyong haseyo! Go HyeMi imnida!" You smiled. A small smile creeped up her lips. 
        "Annyong haseyo!," she bowed, "Lee Hyun Jae imnida! I'm a first year here at Kirin High, please take care of me." She smiled big. Aigoo, she's adorable. She's at least 14. 
        "It's my first year here at Kirin too dongseng. Meet me at lunch and we'll talk more," you told her. Her face lit up. "Araso! Gomawo!" she bowed and walked away. 
        You walked into class and you all had to go change into something comfortable. You saw Yuuki in the changing room. You ran over to here and stuffed your stuff in the locker next to hers and told the teacher so she could write down your locker number.
        "Yah, unnie, how's your first day?" you said happily. She turned around and was crying softly. You automatically stopped smiling. You grabbed her shoulders. "Yah, Yuuki, what's wrong?" She handed you a note. You opened it.
 
         JR oppa doesn't belong with a girl like you.  Leave our oppa alone!! Or else! & don't tell your dongseng about it. All of us are watching. 
 
         You crumpled it up and hugged her. "Yah, let's go make them jealous with our amazing dancing, huh?" She smiled and wiped her tears. You guys got dressed and joined everyone in the class. 
       
        "Annyong hasseyo. Shi Kyung-Jin imnida. I will be your teacher for your class. The first thing we'll do is test your shyness and your dancing right away. You can have partners too. Who wants to go first?" 
        You and Yuuki were the only ones to raise your hands. The teacher smiled. I like these two already, she thought. "Arasso, come to the front." You and Yuuki did. You handed Sem (teacher) Shi your CD. She put it in and you put started dancing to 'Huh' by 4Minute. 
        When you ended, everyone stood in awe, even Sem Shi. Some even had their mouths wide open. You both just stood there awkwardly. Then the teacher snapped out of it. "Well, um, that was, um, I'm speechless. That was perfect. Okay, who's next?" You and Yuuki smiled at each other and walked back. Sem Shi had to pick people to go up. 
         As fourth period finished, it was lunch time. You and Yuuki got dressed and walked to the lunch room. Lots of girls came up and apoligized to you for being rude to their 'oppas' girlfriends. You had to explain to most of them that you were just a friend of theirs. They didn't buy it. 
        As you got up to the lunch room, you spotted the boys in the back. As you were going to sit with them, you realized everyone was looking in the same direction. You and Yuuki looked to where everyone was looking. Apperently, someone video taped you and Yuuki dancing in class today and put it on the tv. You and Yuuki high fived each other and went to sit by the boys. 
       "Looks like you guys are having a good first day," JR said, mainly talking to Yuuki, and he hugged her. You all ate and laughed, having girls snap pictures of all of you. Yuuki found all of it so disturbing. She pouted. You gave her a glare again and she faked a smile. You mouthed to her, "We'll talk later." All she did was nod. 
        The rest of the day passed by fast. As you were walking to your locker, you realized you never saw Hyun Jae again. You were walking to the exit when you heard a loud slam and a girl squeal. You looked down the hall and saw some guys messing with a girl. As you walked down that hall mad, Aron saw you. Where is she going?, he thought.
        You got there and saw it was Hyun Jae. They all looked at you. The two guys turned away from her as she picked up her books. They looked at you. 
        "You're new," one of them said, looking you up and down. 
        "Yah, jugulay?! Why are you messing with her?!" you yelled at them. They looked at each other and laughed. The first one took your arm and pinned you against the locker. You flinched remembering Wooyoung. Then you smiled. Their eyes widened.
        "Yah! Get your hands off of her!" Aron? you thought. You picked up your leg and kicked the guy in the stomach. He fell to the floor and the other one tried to hit you, but you moved away just in time and Aron came and pushed him on the floor. You picked up your stuff and as Aron grabbed your hand, you grabbed Hyun Jae's. 
        You all ran to the parking lot. Aron turned to you, not noticing Hyun Jae. "Yah! What were you thinking?! Were you trying to get killed?!" He was mad. You were about to say something when Hyun Jae cut in. 
        "Juseyo, don't yell at her. It was my fault. Bianada sunbae." She bowed and looked at her shoes. Aron looked at her, confused as to where she came from. You turned and looked at her and ruffled her hair. 
        "Unniiee," she whined. You smiled. "Go home, and be careful, arasso? Call this number if your in trouble." You wrote your number on her hand. She smiled and bowed. "Gomawo unnie! Annyong!" She turned and started skipping. You smiled and turned back to Aron. 
         "Yah, don't yell at me," you said glaring at him. He sighed. "Yah, Yuuki went with the boys, do you mind if I go with you?" he asked. You looked at him from across your car. "Arassoo, get in." 
 
Author's Note; 
-Sooooo? What do you guys think? :D 
-Much love to my new subscribers <3 
-This is HyunJae :
 
-Bookmark, subscribe, suggestions, feedback, tell me whatchya think ! :D