I'm Done

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

       It was an awkward car ride to Wooyoung's. He stopped in front of a studio. You looked at him confused.
       "I know now wouldn't be the time," he started. "But since I couldn't announce to everyone you and Ji-ah were my sisters because of the hospital thing, no one knows yet. I've already introduced Ji-eun to the boys, now it's your turn." 
       You sighed and faked a smile. "Arasso," you said. He smiled back and you both got out of the car. You already knew all the boys' names. Obviously, it was 2PM, and you were a KPOP-er, as you liked to call yourself.
       You walked into the studio and saw the boys eating and laughing on a huge couch in the corner of the room. You looked around you. You've never been in a bigger studio. You looked around in awe. You were in your pinkish supras, capris and a baggy shirt. You stomped on the hardwood floor once, and everything echoed. Wooyoung nudged you, and you realized everyone was looking at you. 
       "Yah, bring another stray fan here?" Nichkhun said. You bowed politely. "For a fan she sure looks like him," Taecyeon said after him. You looked up at Wooyoung. He gave an exhausted look to you.
       "You idiots. This is my sister, HyeMi, the one I was tellign you about." They all got up at once. "But, I thought, what?!" Junsu yelled. You laughed and said, "Annyong!" and gave a slight wave. Junho and Chansung pretended to faint, and you giggled again. 
       They all introduced themselves and after about 20 minutes of talking and eating pizza, finally Taecyeon asked, "So what do you like to do?" Wooyoung picked you up, arms under your shoulders and dragged you to the dance floor. 
        "Oppa!" you whined. He smiled and looked at the guys. "Watch this!" He walked towards the stereo. He knew if he the music, you would dance no matter what. 
        "Oppa! Don't even think about-" You were cut off by the music. You automatically started dancing. You were smiling, all of your thoughts and worries gone. It was just you, the music and the floor. 
        When the song finished, you dropped to the floor on your , breathing hard. "Oppa, I'm gonna kill you," you barely said, out of breath. You looked up and saw all of the guys staring at you with their mouths opened, even Wooyoung. 
       "Bo?" you asked. They snapped out of it. "Wah! You're really good!" Chansung said. You smiled. "Gomawo! Oppa, it's getting late. Should we leave?" you asked, tired and exhausted.
       He agreed and all the guys started whining. "We know IU-I mean, Ji-eun, but we don't know her. Just a little while longer?" Junsu whined. 
      "Aniyo! The girl's tired! We'll hang out again, right?" Junho said, looking up at Wooyoung. He rolled his eyes, agreed, and walked you to the car. 
       When you got to Wooyoung's house, you were surprised. Unnie was there. 
       "Unnie!" you yelled, running up to her and hugging her. She was caught by surprise, but she laughed and hugged you back. You looked up at her. 
       "What are you doing here?" you asked confused. She laughed. "Well Wooyoung said you might have been having boy trouble, so me and Woo-ah decided to cancel all our plans this weekend and be with you." 
       You got shocked for two reasons. First, Ji-eun hasn't called Wooyoung that since she was a baby. Second, you couldn't believe they canceled their plans just to be with you. 
       That whole night, you guys stayed up laughing, talking and watching movies.
 
*Back at the house* 
 
       "Yah," Minhyun said walking into the house. Everyone was in the living room except you (obviously). Everyone looked up at him. "Where's HyeMi-ah?" he asked. 
        "At her oppa's," JR said. Minhyun nodded. "Yah, JR, can I talk to you alone for a second?" JR got up and followed Minhyun into the basement.
        "What's up?" JR asked him. "You know earlier, about what I saw?" Minhyun started. JR nodded, his eyes questioning every word. "Well Aron and Yuuki were on her bed, and she was hugging him, but they were laying down, and he had his arm around her, and it looked like they were snuggling? But then again I may have misunderstood." 
         JR just nodded. He was so upset and jealous inside though. This is what HyeMi meant, about her maybe getting caught just hugging me, being just friends. But she was so nervous and she felt so bad just touching me, but they didn't care at all. Tk, chincha. Shows how much more HyeMi cares about their relationship than Aron.
        "Thanks for telling me Minhyun-ah." Minhyun nodded and they both went upstairs. 
        "Yuuki, can I talk to you for a second?" JR said. Yuuki gulped and got up, following him upstairs. They got in his room and he shut the door. She sat on the edge of his bed, looking down at the floor. He crouched down so she could look at him.
        "All you did was hug, right? And it meant nothing else, right?" he asked her, barely above a whisper. She started to cry. "Neh, that's it, I don't know what you heard but all I did was hug him because he gave me advice about me and you." 
        JR got up a little and embraced her in a hug. She hugged him back, resting her head on his shoulder while crying. He ran his fingers through her hair, remembering what HyeMi said. "Shh, gwenchanah," he said, holding her in a tight embrace. 
       When she finally let go and calmed down, she managed to smile. "I love you JR. I love you so much," she said through her tears. He smiled and hugged her again. " I love you too Yuuki, always and forever."
       He backed away from her hug and slowly leaned in, giving her a long kiss. When he pulled away, she had stopped crying. He grabbed her hand and they both walked downstairs. 
       Baekho saw them and whooped. "Yes! One less drama!" he yelled. Yuuki laughed and sat down. JR went up to Aron. 
       "Hey man, I'm sorry about earlier," he said. Aron shrugged. 
       "Does this mean you're going to get HyeMi-ah?" Ren said. You could hear the hope in his voice. 
       "No. I'm done with HyeMi-ah."
 
Author's Note;
-Aigoooo..... :c such a sad chapter.
-Whatchya guys think? I would likkkkkke some more feedback. Don't be shy dudes.
-Outfit:
  • Was too lazy to make an actual pic for it. :b