YG Entertainment.

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

             You and Sooyoung waited for about 10 more minutes in the dance studio before getting bored.

        "Yah," you said opening the door, "lets go walk around." Sooyoung got up. "Are we allowed to?" she asked, standing behind you, both of you peeking out.
        "Molla, but it's empty, so we can't get caught." 
        You walked out and looked through the windows to the other rooms. You read the tags. Tablo, Gummy, Big Bang, 2NE1, PSY, Se7en. 
        "I think we're at YG entertainment. Why didn't they just put that down in the directions?" you mumbled. Sooyoung raised her shoulders, signaling she didn't know. You walked around a little more when you saw a studio with lights on. You and Sooyoung walked over. 
         You saw Niall and the boys. You smiled and walked in. Everyone turned to look at you while Sooyoung grabbed your arm, not knowing that you knew them. You looked back at her. "Gwenchanah," you said, pulling her in with you. 
          "Where have you been?!" Niall yelled. You flinched at his tone. You noticed Sooyoung hid behind you. Liam pulled Niall a little, but Niall shrugged him off. "I was-" you started in Korean, but finished in English. "I was in another room, the receptionist must have made a mistake or something." 
          You heard the door open and close, but you didn't bother looking up from Niall's glare. "I'm honestly sick of this place, I don't know why you like it. you're Korean," he said. You gasped. 
          "What?! I dare you to say that again!" you yelled. Harry came and replaced Sooyoung, but he held you away from Niall. 
          "I. Hate. Korea," he said slowly. "Yah!" you yelled, when someone else interuppted.
          "Get out of out building," the girl said. You knew who it was by the voice. It was CL. You turned to look at her. She was just as gorgeous in person. Sooyoung clung to you arm, but this time she wasn't scared, she was excited.
           "What?" he replied. She looked at him. "Get out. I'll send over a trainer to train with you later. But I'm not practicing with someone who doesn't like my country." You saw Bom give a little nod. They were oh so pretty. 
           "Fine," he said. "The boys are coming with me then." The boys looked at him. They sighed and walked away. Harry ruffled your hair. "Bye weirdo," he said with a wink. You smiled. 
            When they left, the girls looked at you and Sooyoung. "Ah, mian, we'll leave too," you said. You and Sooyoung bowed and started to walk away but CL stopped you.
            "Ani. HyeMi you were the reason we even called your band over here," she said. You looked at her, shocked. "Bo?" you asked. They smiled at you. 
            "But we haven't met your friend. Can you dance?" Dara said. Sooyoung stuttered. "Ah. N-neh, but not as good as HyeMi."
            You pushed her slightly. "Yah, stop having low self-esteem. You're really good," you whispered. She looked down. 
            "Arasso then, should we all start?" Minzy said. "Both of us?" Sooyoung said, shocked. They smiled and nodded. She nodded excitedly, and you knew the both of you would fangirl when you were out of their sight.
            You started with 'I Am The Best' and finished with ' I Love You'. You were there for at least 5 hours trying to learn the choreographies. It was already light outside. When you and Sooyoung finished and left the building, you were both exhausted. 
           "I would so fangirl with you right now, but I'm so tired!" Sooyoung said as you both sat in the car. You sighed. "Me too." You drove home in silence. Mostly because Sooyoung kept dazing off.
           You got home, woke her up and walked into the house like zombies. You were half carrying Sooyoung on your shoulder. You thought she fell asleep at first.
           When you walked into the house, everyone got up except Aron who was pacing. You both were too exhausted to ask. "Where have you been?!" Aron asked. The way he said it didn't sound anything like Niall's. Aron's was filled with worry. 
           You nodded slightly, your eyes fluttering. You wanted to just drop and sleep there. Everyone's mouths were agape, looking at you and Sooyoung. "What the..." Ren said. You slowly moved her toward Aron and yawned. "Take her to bed," you said, giving a light smile and you walked upstairs. You walked in the room and collapsed on the bed. As you fell asleep you could've sworn you heard Aron say, "Did it work?" 
 
Author's Note;
-Arasso, whatchhya think? :)
-You remember HyeMi cut her hair, right?

-& Yuuki died her hair red.

-This is Sooyoung

-& this was the outfits 2NE1 was wearing.