Thank You Yuuki

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

      As you slowly started to fall asleep, you heard the door open. You sniffled and quickly wiped your tears. "Yah, HyeMi-ah?" Yuuki said, her voice worried. "Gwenchanah?" She turned the lights on. You sat up, "Ani." You said, starting to cry again. She closed the door and sat by you. 
     She held you while you cried. "HyeMi-ah, what happened?" she said, almost crying. You calmed down a little, and turned around, showing her the spot where you were bleeding today. She gasped. "HyeMi-ah! What happened?!" she screamed. 
     "SH!" you shushed her. You wiped your tears and told her. 
     "When you and oppas were still at the park, I came home. Ji-eun had to go to her signing. I was home alone, and someone knocked on the door. It was Wooyoung. He came in and started yelling at me, about how I came to tell everybody about me and unnie and that we're related to him, and I tried to tell him I wasn't." Yuuki started crying. She was there the first time Wooyoung did something like this. 
     "And I yelled at him..." She gasped. "HyeMi!" she whispered. You sniffled and wiped some more tears. 
     "And he grabbed me and threw me against the wall." She gasped and covered , starting to cry herself. "And he said it would be worse if I told anyone about us, or about what he did." Yuuki pulled you into a hug, patting your hair. "Gwenchanah," she whispered over and over. You hugged her back and cried some more. You two fell asleep like that. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
      You woke up and Yuuki was gone. You got up from your bed, and as you passed the mirror, you looked back at it. Your eyes were all red and puffy from crying. You sighed and went to wash yourself up. 
      Yuuki was downstairs with the boys. "So? What happened?" Jungshin asked. She sighed. "I can't say anything...." was all she replied before getting up from her chair and walking out the room. Yonghwa chased after her. 
      "Weh? Yuuki what happened?" he asked her, worried. She was tearing up again. "I.. I just can't tell you.." She ran upstairs to check on HyeMi-ah. Yonghwa walked back to the boys. 
      "Yah, you said not to worry," he said to Jonghyun. 
      "I didn't know it was this serious," he said back. Yonghwa sat down with his head in his hands. 
      Yuuki went upstairs. She saw you weren't in your room. She ran to the bathroom and knocked on it loudly. "Yah! HyeMi-ah! Gwenchanah?!" she yelled. 
     "De! Gwenchanayo!" you yelled back. You head still hurt. You got out and went to your room. Yuuki was sitting at  the desk, talking to herself. As you went over to her, you realized she was skyping with Niall. 
     They both sighed. "Yah, what's wrong?" you asked. Yuuki got up and closed the door. You sat in the other chair. "Tell him...." Yuuki said. You sighed and told Niall everything. Niall was speechless. 
     "I've seen him do things before, but damn. This is new." he told you. You sighed. "Yup.." 
     "Well what's new with you? How's fame going?" Yuuki asked. You smiled, and asked him more questions about it and the boys.
     The boys were sitting outside your room, hearing everything you just said. Minhyuk and Yonghwa had their mouths covered. They tiptoed back downstairs, dumbfounded. Yonghwa kept pacing. 
     "I want to just, oh my God." Yonghwa said. 
     "Don't do anything to Wooyoung. We can't put HyeMi-ah in any more danger. If we happen to see him, just ignore him." Jonghyun said. Minhyuk and Jungshin agreed. Yonghwa ruffled his hair. "Aish, chincha....." 
      He wanted to help, but didn't know how.