You Can Sing?!

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

      The day after you got the Dance Competition stuff, you showed Minhee and HyunJae and they agreed. You still had 3 more months left to get ready. You guys wanted the boys' choreogrophers to help you out, but they said it wouldn't be fair, and that you have to come up with it on our own. They all wanted you, Yuuki and Baekho to come up with the dance.
       It's been a week and a half, and you would all meet up every other day after school to practice. You and Aron still haven't went out on a actual first date, but he took you to the mall and for ice cream a lot. 
       You were all sitting in the living room when Yuuki yelled, "Yah! HyeMi-ah! It's your birthday next week!"  You all looked at her, then everyone looked at you. "Chincha?" you asked, confused. Everyone was smiling at you. You looked at them, shocked. 
       "Bo?" you asked. Baekho got up and yelled, "Party!" Everyone agreed. You sighed and covered your face while smiling. Aron came and sat next to you. "Ah, your getting old," he joked. You looked up at him. "Yah!" He laughed and ruffled your hair. Everyone laughed. 
        "Aigoo, you really are too cute for each other," Ren said. Just then, your attention was towards the TV. "Yah! Turn that up!" you yelled as they turned around. Yonghwa was being interviewed about his past girlfriends.
         "Ah, chincha?" the interviewer said. "Your last girlfriend, what was something special about her?" she asked again. 
         "Ah, she could secretly sing, and only I knew that and her best friend," he told them. You gasped and stood up. Everyone looked at you. "I don't know why, but she didn't want anyone to know." He laughed. "It was actually an accident that I found out. I started singing, and she did too. It just came out." Everyone turned and looked at you again. 
        You jumped over the couch and ran to your room. You heard Aron and Yuuki yell your name. Andwe. Aigoo what a jerk. This is so embarassing. You tripped up the last step and just sat there. Aron and Yuuki came up to you. Yuuki was mad. 
         "Yah! I thought I was your bestfriend! Why didn't you tell me?!" she yelled. You flinched. You've never seen Yuuki like this. The rest of the boys stood at the bottom of the staircase. Aron shushed Yuuki and sat next to you. 
          "HyeMi-ah..." he said calmly. "There has to be a reason. Why won't you sing?" he asked you. You loved the worry in his voice. It made you feel as if he actually did care about you. You started to sing. 
          "Eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil, eonjengan i eodumi geodhigo, ttaseuhan haetsari i nunmureul mallyeojugil." You stopped there and sighed. Yuuki stared at you , mouth agape. "You-you sound like your brother, but IU at the same time. It's like... it's like your voice was edited," she said. You sighed.
           "That's why. No one would believe me." You pouted and Aron patted your back. " Arasso, you'll be singing live at our dance comptetion," you looked at him, your eyes wide. "W-waeyo?" you asked. 
            "To prove it. Maybe you'll even get debuted. Plus, it says in the rules that we can." Yuuki agreed with him. "I don't know..." you said and looked at your feet. 
            "Aish, don't 'I don't know' us," Minhyun said smiling. "You're singing, and that's that!" You laughed and smiled at them. 
             "Gomawo.. I don't know what I'd do without you," you told them as they tackled you in a group hug.
 
 
Author's note : 
-I'm sorrrrrry its so short. I have writers block :c