I Don't Know You...

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

      Everything was black. Then out of no where, you were re-living all of your memories. Birthdays when you were little, visiting Korea when you were 8, Wooyoung leaving, Ji-eun leaving, meeting Niall and Lori and Yuuki, dances, first days of school, sleepovers, jokes. Then it was when you were leaving to Korea, then meeting CNBlue and Nu'est. You started to remember the night you confessed to Aron and your first date and your birthday, but you felt those memories slipping away. 
     As you tried to get them back, it got harder and harder. Then, you couldn't remember them anymore. It was pitch black and you felt a burning sensation on the side of your head. You heard a repeating beeping noise and something dripping. You heard the pitter patter of the rain on the roof top. 
     You slowly opened your eyes to the bright room as you looked around. For some reason, Aron was holding your hand, his head laid down on the bed next to you. You were confused. Why is he holding my hand? you asked yourself. You took your hand away from him, waking him up. 
     You looked at him confused. His eyes widened and he got up, caressed your face and kissed your forehead. 
     "YAH!! JUGULAY?!?" you screamed. What the hell? Why is he kissing my forehead?!? you thought. He backed away, his eyes widened. 
     "Yah, what's wrong?" he asked, worry in his eyes. You sat up, then winced at the pain it brought to your head. 
     "Why in the world are you kissing my forehead?" you asked, confused. Weren't we in a fight? you asked yourself. 
      "B...bo? Why wouldn't I?" he asked, confused and upset. Omo, why is he upset?! I'm so confused. 
      "Because we don't like each other, remember?" you said calmly. Well I like you, I don't know about you...., you sadly thought. 
      He backed away a step at your words, his eyes widening. It looked as if someone had just slapped him in the face. He held on to the chair for support. He looked at your confused face.
      "HyeMi-ah, what did we do yesterday?" he asked you. 
      "We registered me and Yuuki for school of course," you told him. And that's when he looked the worse. He backed away, his feet giving up on him. You sat up as his knees hit the floor, his head in his hands. 
       Then the boys and Yuuki walked in the door, frantic and breathless, with two other girls. Yuuki and the girls ran over to you. You hugged Yuuki, and when the two other girls tried, you just pushed them away. 
        "Who are you?" you asked them. Everyone looked at each other, their eyes wide. They looked over at Aron who was on the floor still. 
        "Aron, what's going on?" Ren said, kneeling down next to Aron. Aron slowly got up and rushed everyone outside. What is going on?! you thought to yourself.
        Outside, Aron had started crying. Baekho grabbed his arm. "Dude, what's wrong with her?" he asked. 
        "She... she's lost her memory. The last day she remembers is going to get her and Yuuki registered for school." Yuuki and HyunJae gasped. Minhee hugged Baekho, and he gave her arm a little squeeze. Yuuki started crying and ran to JR's arms, and HyunJae was frozen in place. Minhyun walked over to her and hugged her.
        "She doesn't even know she's my girlfriend, or our first date, or our first kiss, or her birthday. She doesn't remember school, the dance competition or anything," he said, the tears falling down harder. Ren patted his back. 
         Aron slid down the wall and cried harder. She doesn't remember... I tried so hard to make everything perfect for her, and it went to waste. 
         JR called the doctor to come and examine her. When he did, he came out to tell them the news. 
        "She has slight memory loss, but it can easily come back by hints," he told them.
        "Hints? What do you mean?" Baekho asked. 
        "Well, if something reminds her of a memory that she's lost, she could slowly get it back. But you have to make sure you don't tell her straight up. If you do, she could get major depression, and most of her memories won't come back," he said. 
        "So if I want her to remember that she's my girlfriend, what could I do?" Aron sniffled. 
        "Well, you could take her back to your first date, or re-do a present you gave her," he informed. "But don't overwhelm her. Since the injury was to her head, and it was pretty bad, everytime she remembers something, it will hurt her. She'll have to stay here 2 nights, and give her lots of water," he told them 
        They nodded and bowed, and Aron started to hit his head against the wall. JR and Baekho came and stopped him. Yuuki and Hyunjae sat in the waiting chairs and put their heads in their hands and thought. 
        "What am I suppose to do without her knowing we love each other?" Aron said. 
        "Just wait, Aron. She'll remember," said Baekho.
 
Author's Note; 
-Omo, such a sad, short chapter :c <|3 

-Don't really have a outfits pic for this one :c Mian! 

  • Here's some pics to make up for it ! 

Why are you so cute?!?! omg . -.-

I cant even.... omg.

 

  • OK.... Im done.... :D <3