Happily Ever After

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

        You woke up to the bright lights from the window. You smiled and stretched, your mind floating in space. You had absolutely nothing on your mind until you heard, "Yah!! You'll wake her up!".
        You realized the voice to be Minhyun. He was yelling in a hushed whisper. You gave a sly grin and walked over to the door, opening it softly and slowly. You tiptoed down the hallway before you froze, your foot halfway to the floor.
        "But it worked, right?" A shock ran through your body. So I didn't imagine it? you thought, thinking about the  voice before you fell asleep. 
        "Yeah, I told her we never, ya know, did it. And we're friends now," Sooyoung said. You could hear the sadness in her voice. "Yah, Aron, don't hurt her," she said again. You peeked around the corner. You saw Sooyoung in the same outfit from this morning, and Aron and Minhyun oppa.
         "Yeah Aron. She's like a sister to me, don't hurt her this time," Minhyun agreed. You scrunched your eyebrows. What? 
         "Araa, I won't," he said. As he turned around, there was a smile on his face. You quickly stopped peeking and pressed your back tightly against the wall, before half running half walking to Yuuki's room. 
          As Aron turned the corner, you pretended like you just woke up, yawning and stretching while walking out of the room. You smiled at Aron while walking to the bath room with your clothes. He looked shocked for a second but he smiled back. "Good morning!" you said, happily. That threw him off gaurd.
         He nodded and you practically skipped to the bathroom. When you got in, you realized you grabbed Yuuki's black dress instead of your black tank top. You sighed and put it on since you already took off all your clothes, leaving you in your underwear and bra. You put a no sleeved jean jacket on and straigtened your hair. 
When you walked out and down the stairs, everyone stared at you. "Good morning," you yawned, as if everything was normal. You heard Yuuki whistle while the others laugh. 
          "Look at yooou," she said, with a smirk on her face. You rolled your eyes and made yourself a bowl of cereal. You sat down carefully next to Aron. Everyone's eyes widened. "Bo?" you asked, your mouth full. "There was no other seat," you finished.
          They turned their attention back to the tv. You did too. They were showing a new kpop group's music video. You liked it, but they reminded you too much of 2NE1. At the end it showed their name -D-Unit- and the song's name -I'm Missin' You-. 
          You liked the dance. "Ima learn that," you and Sooyoung said at the same time. The both of you laughed and everyone stared at you. 
          "Yah, Baekho, Ren, Sooyoung, do you want to come with me to the store? I need to buy...... something," Minhyun said, signaling something with his eyes. You scrunched your eyebrows. Something fishy is going on.
          "Ah, JR, don't we have that um, that Pledis appointment? Or something?" Yuuki said, getting up with everyone. He nodded and they walked towards the door. You put your cereal bowl down on the table and got up.
          "Stop!" you said. They all froze. "I know what you're doing. You're leaving me alone with Aron so we can get together again." They all turned around pouting. They sulked and started walking back.
           "Yah! Who said you could stay?" you said, your smile replacing the serious face. They all looked up at you, first shocked, then they smiled. You walked towards them and rushed them out. "Ka, ka!" you said, smiling. You closed the door behind you and looked at Aron, his mouth agape. 
           You smiled at him, and he smiled back, the biggest smile on his face. "So, you didn't sleep with her?" you asked, your eyes serious but you were still giving him a full smile. He nodded, opening his arms, signaling you. 
           You ran over and he picked you up, slightly spinning you. When he set you down, the both of your bodies were still touching. Your hands were around his neck, slightly ruffling the back of his hair. His arms were holding your waist tightly, the smile never leaving his face.
           "I missed you so much," he said, his forehead coming towards yours and slightly touching. "I missed you too," you said smiling. He slowly started to lean in, you slightly standing on your tippy toes. 
           His lips crashed into yours, the both of your lips moving together. You broke apart to take a breath. Through   his heavy breathing, Aron said, "I love you so much Go HyeMi." You looked up at him. 
           "I always will, and I'll never stop. I want you to be mine forever." You smiled at him and said, "Me too, I love you SO much Aron Kwang." And his lips pressed back against yours. 
           So I guess you could say, Go Hye Mi and Aron Kwang live happily ever after. ;)
 
Author's Note; 
-Ahaha, we're reaching an end, but don't worry, there's a couple more chapters. :D 
-I have important news for you guys! Click Here
-Gomawo ! <33 
- By the way, here's the dress HyeMi-ah was wearing.