SooYoung

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

        Sooyoung's voice kept echo-ing inside your head. "Me and Aron didn't sleep together,"
        You then realized what she was trying to do. You smiled at her. "Sooyoung, you don't have to lie just so we can be nice to each other."
         She gave you an exhausted look. "I'm not lieing, we faked it," she said again. And again her voice kept repeating in your head. "W-w-waeyo?" you barely choked out, a blank expression on your face. She looked to see if anyone was around.
         "He wanted everyone to think he was over you, but he's not." Your heart sped up and you couldn't feel the rest of your body. He, he still likes me?!, you thought excitedly. But then you got upset again. But it's not like we can jut get back together right now. There's no magic that can bring us back together like nothing happened. 
          You heard Sooyoung sigh. "Do you believe me?" she asked. You nodded, a blank expression still on your face. She got up and extended her hand out to help you. You looked at it confused, but took her hand and got up. 
          "Now, let's go to bed. It's late and I took a peek at your schedule. You have to be up in 4 hours and go to the stage house 3 hours from here," she said. You smiled. "Do you want to come with me? I probably don't even know where it is so..." 
          She smiled really big. "Ch-chincha?! You want me to come with you?" 
          You got confused. "You sound like you want to? Don't you hate me?" you asked. She looked down, and wiggled her foot. "I envied you. You're the only girl I think is prettier than me, and you can dance a lot better too. I wouldn't be surprised if you sang too. I was so jealous that I couldn't help but be mean, but, I guess we're cool now," she said, slowly looking up. 
          You put your hand around her shoulder and you too walked out. "Well, now that that's done with, I guess we're friends?" you asked, looking at her with a smile. She smiled back. "Yeah, I guess so."
___________________________________________________________________________
 
           Ring.Ring.Ring.Rin-
           Who turned off my alarm? Your eyes flew opened. Sooyoung was standing there about to wake you up. "Well, you're a light sleeper," she whispered. "Come on."
           You got out of bed, washed up and got dressed into a big purple shirt with stars, and white capris, and purple supras. You met up with Sooyoung downstairs, who was eating. She was in a baggy black and white polka dotted shirt and shorts.
           "Kaja," you said grabbing the keys and your shoulder bag. She got up and followed you out, closing and locking the door gently. You got in and the whole 3 hours you drove, you were getting to know each other.
           You stopped in front of a huge studio and got out. You saw Harry's car, and Louis' van. You walked inside with Sooyoung and got hit by bright lights. You blinked a couple times, adjusting to the brightness. You walked up to the desk. 
           "Annyong hasseyo. Go HyeMi imnida,-" 
           "Go HyeMi? Ji-eun-ah's dongeseng? Wooyoung's dongseng?" she questioned. You nodded. "Right this way. You're with One Direction, right?" she asked. "Neh," you said politely. She walked you into a huge dance studio. 
          "Here you are. If you need anything, just ask," she said smiling. You and Sooyoung bowed and thanked her and she left. 
          "Where is everyone?" Sooyoung asked, the both of you looking around. 
          "Molla...." you said, confused.

Author's Note;
-sorrrry I haven't been updating lately. Been real busy.
  • But I promise I'll update every night :) 
  • I'm sorry this update wasn't that good, that's why I'll do a double update tonight. 

​-Here are the outfits