What a Witch

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

      You didn't remeber how or when, but you fell asleep last night. You weren't in your room though. You turned your head and saw Aron next to you in the bed, sleeping like a baby.  You smiled and slowly got up so you wouldn't wake him. You kissed his forehead and slowly closed the door after you left.
      You left to your room to grab a set of clothes and go shower. It was 11 in the morning. You figured everyone was still asleep. You showered quickly and put on a matching hoodie and sweat pants. You left your hair down. You walked downstairs and then down to the basement.
     You heard music, and walked towards the practice room. It was Yuuki. She was in blue capris and a blue sweat shirt. You leaned on the window sill and watched her. She kept messing up, but she would just shake it off. 
     At one point, she messed up and fell on the floor. She curled her legs up and hugged them, and put her head down. You figured she was crying. You sighed. Aish, that girl is going to drive me insane, you thought.
    You walked in, and she didn't even bother to look up. "Yah, we need to practice, get up," you said, looking at her. Her head snapped up. "H..HyeMi-ah?" she sniffled. You extended your hand out to help her up. She took it and you pulled her up. 
    You the music and you guys practiced your dance for the competition. When you finished, you realized Yuuki didn't mess up this time. She was thinking of something, and it made her mess up, you thought.
    You sat down against the wall and took a drink from your water bottle. Yuuki sat next to you and did the same thing. You didn't say anything. No matter how much of a sister she was to you, she hurt you, she betrayed you, and you couldn't get over it. 
    She turned towards you. "I.. I'm sorry." You looked at her in disbelief. Aish! How can she apoligize like that takes anything away about what she did!, you thought. 
    "I.. I know you don't like it when people apoligize, and I know that it doesn't take back what I did. And I know it'll take a long time to gain your trust back, but I'll be willing to do anything to gain it back. I can't lose you. Not now, not ever. You're the only person that's been there for me since, hah, God knows how long," she said. You stared at her, your face expressionless. 
      You sighed and got up. You extended your hand out to help her up. She hesitantly took it, and you pulled her into a hug. Her eyes widened, but she hugged you back automatically. "Ch, pabo," you whispered, hitting her shoulder lightly. She laughed and pulled back.
       "I'm going to go make breakfast. Will you be up soon?" she asked. You nodded and danced to, "y, Free, & Single" by Super Junior. 
 
       *flashback*
 
       "HyeMi-ah!" 14 year old Niall yelled. You were crying, trying to run away from him. He had just told you that his new girlfriend didn't like you, so he couldn't be friends with you. You ran faster, your tears burning at your eyes.
       "HyeMi-ah, stop!" he yelled as he caught up to you. He grabbed your hand. 
       "Let me go!" you yelled at him, startling him for a second. You tried to run away, but he never let you go. He pulled you into a hug, and you just stood there, not knowing what to do. 
       "I'm not that stupid to leave my best friend, someone who will be there for me forever, for a girl I might only like for a month or two," he whispered to you, running his hands through your hair. He knew you loved the feeling of it. 
       "Then why did you say that?" you asked him, sniffling. He chuckled.
       "Because I didn't realize until now that I need you in my life. You're like a sister to me, and I'll always love you. And you care for me, and I need to be here to protect you," he told you. You finally hugged him back, and he smiled. 
       "I love you Adna, no matter what," he said. 
       "I love you too Niall, forever," you told him back. 
 
       *reality* 
 
      You walked back upstairs, smiling at your memory with Niall. You texted him. 
 
      Me; hope your okay. having fun? srry we couldnt hang! miss u , love u ! 
 
      You put your phone away and saw that Aron was awake. Even though it's been almost a month, you still got butterflies when you saw him. You walked over to him and snuggled into him. It was cold for an November morning. 
The rest of the day, all of you practiced your dance, ate, and made jokes together.
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
      You were walking into school, wearing a white long sleeve shirt instead of the white uniform blouse. You had a black scarf around you, and black tights under your skirt. You wore blue and gray supras with it. You let your hair down. 
      You had classes and everything. When you got to your class with Aron, you asked the teacher to excuse you to go the bathroom. You walked over and bent over the sink, feeling sick. Then someone walked out of the stall. It was SooYoung. She walked over to you. 
      "Didn't I tell you to stay away from my oppas?" she asked you, a smirk on her face. You rolled your eyes, not even bothering to look up at her. "Leave me alone, witch," you said to her. She grabbed you by your hair and pulled you to look up at her. 
      You winced in pain and tried to get her grasp away. "I told you it would be bad if you didn't. Did I not tell you to watch your back?" she said. She smashed your head against the brick wall. You screamed in pain, holding your head. She let you go as you dropped to the floor. 
      "Next time, it'll be worse. Stay away, Go HyeMi," she said, walking out of the bathroom. Her heels clicked after her. You grabbed your heading, kneeling on the floor. You started to feel dizzy. You were used to worse because of Wooyoung, but something didn't feel right. You slowly got up and walked back to class, holding your head.
       When you walked in, the teacher gasped, and everything went black. 
 
Author's Note:
-Ah snappppp. Haha. Okay, whatchya guys think? Is it getting boring? Be honest. 
-Here's the link to the outfits. :b