Food Fight, or Just A Fight?

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

           You were downstairs with everyone except Aron and Yuuki. You changed into shorts and the shirt Wooyoung oppa bought you. You tied your hair in a chopstick bun and started cooking with the boys, telling them their jobs. 
          "I'm going to call Aron and Yuuki!" Minhyun said, frustrated because he couldn't do his job. You laughed and finished it for him. 
          "Yah," Baekho said. You turned around and he threw flour at you. You gasped, your hands in the air, dough all over them. "Yah!" you yelled, opening your eyes. He laughed and so did JR. 
          "Ah, you think it's funny?" you smirked as you grabbed the lettuce JR cut up. 
          "Yah! I worked hard on that!" he yelled. You threw it at them and ran behind Ren. He tried to go behind you, but you kept going back behind him. "Yah!" he yelled. 
           Baekho turned around and you put more lettuce down his shirt, and he turned around and threw more flour at you. You coughed as he laughed. You wiped your eyes from the flour and Minhyun came back downstairs out of breath. 
           You were laughing when he said, "Yah, guess what I just saw?" You all looked at him. 
           "Bo?" Ren said. 
           "Yuuki and Aron, they were together and-" He stopped talking when Aron and Yuuki came downstairs. You and JR exchanged worried glances. You felt a weird feeling in your chest. You didn't know what it was. They what? you asked yourself. What if they kissed? Or worse... No, Ani HyeMi, Aron would never do that to you. Would he...? Aniyo, he loves you. You know that. But what if they did...? AISH!!!!
           You turned away from them and started washing more lettuce. "What happened down here?" Aron said, looking you up and down. You were covered in flour from the waist up. You even had some in your hair. 
           You saw Yuuki had changed into sweats and a tank top. "Isn't that a bit too revealing?" you asked her, a little pissed. Her eyes widened at your tone. 
           "Um, no, not really," she said. JR nudged you. You rolled your eyes and started to cut the lettuce. "Here, let me do it," JR said. 
           "Ani, I've got it." He nudged you. "Yah, do you want more flour in your face?" he asked smiling. You laughed. "I dare you!" you joked. The both of you laughed and he went to get the bread to make sandwiches. Yuuki and Aron exchanged a worried look, but you and JR didn't notice, you were just acting like brother and sister.
           Ren left the kitchen so he wouldn't get involved in another flour and lettuce fight. Baekho started to knee the dough to make home made bread. You walked over to him. 
           "Like this," you said, moving his hand out of the bowl and kneeing the dough. Aron came up behind you. "Can I help?" he asked smiling. You rolled your eyes and gave the bowl back to Baekho. 
           "Gomawo!" Baekho said, continuing his job. You walked towards the lettuce that JR started cutting. You took knife from him and at the same time that Aron said, "Yah, HyeMi-ah, what's wrong?", JR said, "What do you want on your sandwich?" 
           You ignored Aron. "Um, just ketchup and mayonaise, and some cheese," you said. "Yah, HyeMi-ah," Aron said again. You ignored him. 
           "Ren, I need you in here," you yelled to Ren who was sitting on the sofa. He groaned but got up. Aron grabbed your wrist and pulled you around. You dropped the knife on the counter and turned to face him, wide-eyed. 
           "Yah! Have you gone deaf in one ear?! Why aren't you answering me?!" he yelled at you. This time you didn't flinch. JR came up behind him and pulled him away by his shoulder. 
           "HyeMi-ah, go clean up," JR said seriously. You took off your apron and ran to the bathroom, Yuuki following you.
           "HyeMi-ah!" she yelled. You ran down the hall to your room. You were so upset about the fact Aron and Yuuki did something you didn't know about, you couldn't stand to look at her. 
           As you were about to close the door, she stopped it. "Yah, HyeMi-ah, what's wrong?!" she asked. You scoffed. "You would know, being alone with my boyfriend," you snapped at her, regretting it automatically. 
           She gasped and let go of the door, having it slam really loud. You grabbed the shirt you got from CNBlue oppas and another pair of basketball shorts and ran to the bathroom, hoping nobody was there. 
           You the water and just sat there, crying your eyes out. What if he doesn't really love me? you thought quietly to yourself. You cried at the thoughts of losing Aron, of thinking Aron didnt love you. 
 
*Downstairs*
 
            When you ran away, Yuuki following you,  Aron was confused. "Yah! What the hell is going on!?" he yelled. JR let him go. "Yeah, you should know. Stop playing with her freaking heart man! And stay away from my girlfriend," JR said, obviously pissed. 
             Aron got wide-eyed. What?! he thought. JR walked upstairs and went to his room. Baekho and Ren both escaped the mess thinking, Damn, they always have some drama.
            Aron sat next to Minhyun on the couch. "Yah, what did you tell them?" he asked in a whining voice. Minhyun got nervous. "Nothing," he gave a nervous laugh. 
            "Yah, I'm serious, what did you tell them?" Aron asked again, a little pissed. Minhyun stood up. "I didn't tell them anything!" he said, and grabbed his phone. "I'm going over HyunJae's. I'll see you guys later!" he yelled, running out of the house. 
              Aron laid down on the couch. He heard the bathroom door open. He got up and ran upstairs. As he turned his head towards the bathroom, he saw you. His heart sank. Your eyes were pink and swollen. 
              You didn't notice Aron as you sat down and took out your phone. Aron hid behind the wall. "Yah, oppa," you said, your voice breaking. "Can you come pick me up?" you asked. Your brother got worried.
              "Yah, what's wrong?" he said. "Nothing," you replied. "I just need to get away for a while." 
              "Arasso, I'll be there in five minutes." You got the strength to get up off the floor and go pack to stay the weekend at Wooyoung's house.
               You only packed 3 outfits in a bookbag. You put your wet hair in another chop stick bun and walked out the room. As you skipped down the stairs, you saw Aron by the door. You felt your heart sink. 
               "HyeMi-ah, please talk to me," he said. You couldn't, because if you did you'd start to cry. You turned your back to him and the tears were threatning to fall. You heard him start walking closer to you, when there was a knock on the door.
                 You turned around and pushed past Aron. You didn't see that he was tearing up too. You opened the door and ran into your brothers arms. "Kaja," you said, your voice breaking. He looked at Aron, then grabbed your hand and walked you to the car.

Author's Note;
-Aigoo; i just want to get to the end already.
-Outfits