Wedding

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

         You were sitting on the corner of the couch, hugging a pillow with a book in your hand, enjoying the peace and quiet while you had it. You read for about 5 more short minutes before you heard the soft pittar patter of feet.
          "Omma! Omma!" Jaesun yelled in a fit of giggles, running into the living room followed by his younger sister, Eun Mi. They were getting chased by their dad.
          "Sh! Min ho is sleeping," you loudly whispered, setting your book down. Jae-sun jumped into your lap as you embraced him in a tight hug, followed by laughing EunMi. 
          "Aron stop tickling her," you laughed grabbing her from him. "Omma," she giggled, hugging you around your neck. You smiled as Aron sat next to you and sat EunMi in his lap. "Appa!" she whined. You laughed at her.
           Six years had gone by. You had debuted with YG entertainment. You later married Aron and had JaeSun a year after. A couple days after Jaesun turned 2, you had EunMi, and 4 months ago you had Minho. You started smiling, remembering your wedding day.
 
            *6 years ago, May 31st*
 
           "I'm so nervous," you said ruffling your wedding dress. You walked in front of the mirrow. "You look gorgeous," Yuuki said, standing behind you. You shivered at the thought of all your friends from London looking at you, your omma, oppa and unnie. 
            Sooyoung and Hyunjae bent down to were your feet were. "Time for the heels," Sooyoung squealed. You backed away. "I'd rather go barefoot," you said, giving her a glare. She sighed. Sooyoung, Yuuki, Hyunjae and Jieun tried to get you to wear the heels for 10 minutes, but you won. You put on your white supras, smiling. The dress was long enough to cover them anyways. 
            You walked out of the room and spotted Niall, Wooyoung, and JR. Niall had apoligized to you and 2NE1 before the concert, so you guys were cool again. He looked you up and down as you smiled at them. You spun 360. 
            They clapped. JR started to joke. "This will be the one and only time you'll see her in a dress, so watch carefully." You rolled your eyes and smiled at him. Wooyoung came and intertwined his arm with yours, smiling. "You ready?" he asked. You gulped and nodded your head.
            Yuuki handed you the flowers as you stood behind the door. This is it. All those years of fighting and we're getting married, you thought with a smile. JR and Yuuki were behind you, and SooYoung and Baekho. Sooyoung was dating a guy name Il-Sung but since Aron's best man was Baekho, her and Baekho were paired up. Hyunjae and Minhyun were behind them, then Ren and a girl he met not long ago, Pil Suk. 
             You heard the piano start playing and the doors opened. Your heart was thudding hard against your ribs and you gulped. Wooyoung tightened his grasp. "Gwenchanah," he whispered, smiling. You smiled back and started walking. 
             You recognized everyone, old faces and new. Close friends from London, One Direction. You could've sworn you saw Liam stick his toungue out at you. You gave a soft giggle and recognized all your YG co-workers. You saw Aron's family who came all the way from America. Everyone was here as you looked around.
             Then you locked eyes with Aron. He gave you the biggest smile you'd ever seen. You smiled back, winking at him slightly. He stiffled a laugh, causing the priest to give him a funny look. You tried to hold back a laugh too. 
             As Wooyoung gave you up to Aron, he looked at him. "Take care of her man," he said in English. He nodded smiling, and Wooyoung went to sit by your omma and unnie. 
            The girls were lined up behind you and Yuuki took your bouqet. The priest went on with the rather long speech while you and Aron held hands, standing across from each other. 
            "Let's ditch em," Aron mouthed jokingly. You rolled your eyes smiling and he smiled. It finally came to the part to say your 'I do's'. 
            "Do you, Aron Kwang, take Go HyeMi, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness, and in health? For rich, and for poor, for better and worse?" the priest said. Aron looked at you smiling. "I do," he said. 
            "And do you, Go HyeMi, take Aron Kwang to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness, and in health? For rich, and for poor, for better and worse?" he said again. Everyone stared at you. You smiled. "Of course I do," you giggled. "You may now kiss the bride," he said. 
             You giggled as Aron picked you up slightly and kissed you. Everyone cheered and aw-ed. His hands were on your waist holding you up, and yours was carassing his face. 
             "Go HyeMi, lift up your dress a little," Aron said loud enough for everyone to hear as he set you down. You did so, smiling really big, and he laughed. Some people groaned, especially your mom, seeing you wearing supras on your wedding day. You heard Niall and Harry laughed.
               "Go HyeMi," Aron said smiling. "We really were meant to be lost together, forever."
               "Araa pabo. I knew that very night," you smiled.
             He kissed you again and you guys ran down the aisle and towards the party room.
 
Author's Note;
-what do you guys think? :D I love it. Don't want it to end :( 
-the outfits :D ah, I loved these, but I'll have to upload them later :c mianhamnida! <3