My Confession

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

       You and your oppas got on your Skype and you introduced them to Niall and Lori. You guys talked for an hour or two when Yuuki called. 
       "Yobseyo?" you answered.
       "HyeMi-ah, JR wants to take me out for ice cream, can I go? I know it's almost 11:30 but- " 
       "Go," you said smiling. "Ah, chincha?! Gomawoo!" she replied then hung up. You ruffled your hair. "Aish! How am I going to get her to like Jonghyun?" you sighed, putting your head down against the desk. 
       "What happened?" Niall asked. The boys explained and Niall said, "I thought she liked me." Your head shot up instantly. "You knew about that?" you asked, shocked. 
       "Yeah. I just didn't say anything because it would be awkward." he said. Lori had logged off when Yuuki called, so you guys were safe. You glared at him through the computer. 
       As you finished Skyping with him, you and the boys went to watch tv. Yuuki came through the door and sat down with you guys. 
       "Annyong!" she said. You fake squealed. "Tell me everything!" You grabbed your wrist and dragged you upstairs. You turned around and mouthed, "Help me!" to the boys. All they did was nod, and you thought, Aish.. I need to get her to like Jonghyun.... 
       She closed the door behind her and told you everthing, from the exciting rides, him winning her the bear, and oh God was it huge. She was really happy. Then she looked around, and you thought, There's no one in here, what the heck?, and she whispered, "Yah.. Go HyeMi..." She leaned in as you took your cup of water and started to drink. "Aron likes you," she winked. 
      You spit all that water out. On her. She screamed. You started choking on your water, trying to hold back you laughter, but screaming on the inside. The boys ran up. 
     "What happend!?" they said. You started laughing, falling on you back and rolling. You ended up falling off the bed. She got up and ran to the bathroom. Jonghyun ran after her, and Jungshin and Minhyuk went back downstairs. Yonghwa sat next to you and ruffled you hair. 
     "What did you do?" he laughed. "She told me Aron liked me, so I spit my water out, not on purpose, but I did, and even though I was mad that he liked me, I couldn't help but laugh at her." You smiled.
     "Why would you be mad that he likes you?" he said, sounding sad, and looking down at the floor. You blushed, thinking, Because I like you... But you'd never like me back.. 
     Yonghwa thought, God, I wish she'd like me. But she probably likes him, she just doesn't want to say anything. 
     You blush and say, "Because I like someone else..." looking at your nails. His head shot up. "Bo?! Who?!" She probably likes Jonghyun, or Minhyuk. Aish! he thought. 
      "You... I like you..." you say. 
 

Author's Note : 

-Aishhh. It's so short, sorry! I'll make it up I promise! :D <3 

-What do you guys think? Any suggestions?